• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I just bought a new house and I'm in the process of redoing the kitchen so in about 3 weeks or so there will be a brand new look to my videos :) I cannot wait! I bought this house because it is directly on the Gulf of Mexico and has a dock for my boat but the house is small and the kitchen too small especially for what I'm doing now! So now I bought a bigger house with a much bigger kitchen :) I just ordered all the new appliances yesterday...double oven and new awesome fridge. just have to wait for the granite counters to be put in this week...officially will be residing there as of April 5! :) woo hoo!

Sounds fantastic Mariah. :yesyes:

Last edited:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Petra is a cinnamon roll tease. she dangles her rolls in front of everyone as bait to lure them in....

Quail is amazing! I sometimes buy quail or pheasant from D'Artagnan and use a little trick that David Chang told me to use...I went to a sporting goods store and bought a bicycle pump with the needle to fill a basketball or football...I inserted it just under the skin and pumped it as I massaged and the skin separated from the muscle! I was able to then make a small slice and fill the space between skin and bird with butter and allow it to sit overnight! I have NEVER had anything that tasted better than that! Turns out that is how many authentic restaurants make Peking Duck. You can use that concept for any poultry! :)

Someday the cinnamon roll lure will actually work...

Though I've found announcing that I'm making pumpkin pie tends to result in people knocking on my door about an hour later.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
thank you guys...its a work in progress but I'm happy with the newer setup. using a new professional production CMOS camera and upgraded the lighting too which helps.

I just finished the edit on Croque Monsieur which is my favorite sandwich without question! check it out :)

Croque_monsieur.jpg

Your new house sounds amazing. Everything seems to be going from strength to strength regarding your cooking. This can only be a good thing. Excellent stuff Mariah.

Mariahxxx

Chef is a strong word :) Im nowhere near being a chef...just someone who enjoys cooking and does a fair job with it. I have horrible knife skills, I HATE baking, I don't have any desire to eat weird shit like chefs do...but thank you for saying so! :)

Mariahxxx

pulled-pork-front.jpg

I have made no secret about my deep love for slow cooked pork. It might be my favorite food in the world. I have cooked an entire pig before and I go through a crock pot every year because of how often I make pulled pork. Sometimes I wrap my pork shoulder in banana leaves in my crock pot but this time I bought an entire shoulder bone in. I put a rub of kosher salt, black pepper and cuyenne powder on my pork shoulder and placed in on top of a bed of onions and limes. this will cook for 10 hours and when it’s done it will fall apart. I can’t wait! I’ll eat it with my mustard bbq sauce which you can see here and put it on a potato roll and top it with my buttermilk cole slaw and a pickle! YUMMY!
What You’ll Need:
Pork Shoulder bone in
kosher salt
black pepper
cuyenne powder
2 onions cut in quarters
4 limes cut in half
crock pot/slow cooker
bbq sauce (I HIGHLY recommend my mustard based Carolina sauce!!!)
cole slaw (MINE!)

pulled-pork1.jpg

pulled-pork2.jpg

pulled-pork3.jpg

pulled-pork4.jpg

pulled-pork5.jpg

pulled-pork6.jpg

pulled-pork7.jpg

pulled-pork8.jpg

pulled-pork9.jpg

pulled-pork10.jpg

pulled-pork11.jpg

pulled-pork12.jpg

pulled-pork13.jpg

pulled-pork14.jpg

pulled-pork15.jpg

pulled-pork16.jpg

pulled-pork17.jpg

pulled-pork181.jpg

eat it as is or make sandwiches. No matter how, this is AMAZING!
for all my videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

Mariahxxx

thank you everyone for the well wishes on the new house. I will post some pics when I make some progress! the previous owners made some horrible color decisions lol its like they were trying to recreate the house in the Partridge Family from 1972! lol

here are a few pics

ISwxzx3ycb9677.jpg

IS114p3e2wjmdur.jpg

IS-q6bl92dxn80t.jpg

Mariahxxx

but the back is awesome with a big salt water pool and its right on the gulf of Mexico. the deck on the 2nd level looks down over the pool and canal and the entire pool and back of the house is screened in that is NOT my patio furniture! :)

IS114p3dn4apy1v.jpg

0018_304302825_large.jpg

0013_1495943410_large.jpg

you got such a beautiful house miss mariah, love it. everything is great, nice pool.
have a garage?

thank you guys...its a work in progress but I'm happy with the newer setup. using a new professional production CMOS camera and upgraded the lighting too which helps.

I just finished the edit on Croque Monsieur which is my favorite sandwich without question! check it out :)

View attachment 274660

Can you send me one instead of your neighbors? lol

pulled-pork-front.jpg

I have made no secret about my deep love for slow cooked pork. It might be my favorite food in the world. I have cooked an entire pig before and I go through a crock pot every year because of how often I make pulled pork. Sometimes I wrap my pork shoulder in banana leaves in my crock pot but this time I bought an entire shoulder bone in. I put a rub of kosher salt, black pepper and cuyenne powder on my pork shoulder and placed in on top of a bed of onions and limes. this will cook for 10 hours and when it’s done it will fall apart. I can’t wait! I’ll eat it with my mustard bbq sauce which you can see here and put it on a potato roll and top it with my buttermilk cole slaw and a pickle! YUMMY!
What You’ll Need:
Pork Shoulder bone in
kosher salt
black pepper
cuyenne powder
2 onions cut in quarters
4 limes cut in half
crock pot/slow cooker
bbq sauce (I HIGHLY recommend my mustard based Carolina sauce!!!)
cole slaw (MINE!)

pulled-pork1.jpg

pulled-pork2.jpg

pulled-pork3.jpg

pulled-pork4.jpg

pulled-pork5.jpg

pulled-pork6.jpg

pulled-pork7.jpg

pulled-pork8.jpg

pulled-pork9.jpg

pulled-pork10.jpg

pulled-pork11.jpg

pulled-pork12.jpg

pulled-pork13.jpg

pulled-pork14.jpg

pulled-pork15.jpg

pulled-pork16.jpg

pulled-pork17.jpg

pulled-pork181.jpg

eat it as is or make sandwiches. No matter how, this is AMAZING!
for all my videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

The pulled pork looks to die for. Not a big thing in the UK but I did have it in a restaurant in Lincoln, Nebraska a few years ago (no surprise it also came with corn on the cob).