• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wandered into a butcher shop today and found frozen quail stocked. I got excited yet put it back. Is it time for therapy for me? Something like a food intervention?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I cooked the beef in redwine but used rib eye as I did not have chuck.

Tonight I have added a tin of tomatoes.

I am having red potatoes, oven roasted in olive oil and pepper corns.

Spank me Mariah

I should come over and spend some quality time in your kitchen with you. Perhaps show you how to make cinnamon rolls. :angels:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
well the ribeye is a much more expensive cut... the entire purpose of the slow cooking method is to take much tougher but more fatty cuts of meat and make them soft and tender and so tasty!

Well, bought a full ribeye and it was part top quality steak , almost like fillet. The rest was tendons and gristly bits with some meat. So I have made it again with the tendon / gristle / meaty bits. I have to tell you it was fantastic! The meat fell apart and it was so tasty.

Miss Hybrid

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Wandered into a butcher shop today and found frozen quail stocked. I got excited yet put it back. Is it time for therapy for me? Something like a food intervention?

ive never had quail. we have em running around wild around here. i bet they are tasty. boney, but tasty.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
ive never had quail. we have em running around wild around here. i bet they are tasty. boney, but tasty.

Never had it either. Didn't know how boney they were but I did read that people do eat the bones. Thanks for the heads up.

And Mss, Petra has used the cinnamon rolls line on other models. I don't know anything more but just saying...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Mariahxxx

Petra is a cinnamon roll tease. she dangles her rolls in front of everyone as bait to lure them in....

Quail is amazing! I sometimes buy quail or pheasant from D'Artagnan and use a little trick that David Chang told me to use...I went to a sporting goods store and bought a bicycle pump with the needle to fill a basketball or football...I inserted it just under the skin and pumped it as I massaged and the skin separated from the muscle! I was able to then make a small slice and fill the space between skin and bird with butter and allow it to sit overnight! I have NEVER had anything that tasted better than that! Turns out that is how many authentic restaurants make Peking Duck. You can use that concept for any poultry! :)

Mariahxxx

buttermilk-coleslaw.jpg

I love cole slaw and have made so many different types. I usually make the cole slaw based on what I’m having with it. I sometimes make it creamy and sometimes not creamy at all. I’m making a pork shoulder tomorrow so I’m going to make pulled pork sandwiches and that means a nice tangy buttermilk slaw.
What You’ll Need:
½ cup mayonnaise
1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons buttermilk
½ teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 shredded head of cabbage
1 large carrot, grated

buttermilk-coleslaw1.jpg

buttermilk-coleslaw2.jpg

buttermilk-coleslaw3.jpg

buttermilk-coleslaw4.jpg

buttermilk-coleslaw5.jpg

buttermilk-coleslaw6.jpg

serve it by itself or on top of your pulled pork!

for all my videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

Mariahxxx

As I write this I have a boneless leg of lamb in my slow cooker lying on a bed of sweet onions and surrounded by purple splendor potatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, carrots, celery, beef stock and red wine, and of course a bay leaf or 2 with some sea salt and peppercorns. I also filmed shepard's pie which turned out AMAZING and a vegetarian penne pasta with cherry tomatoes, zucchini and mushrooms!

leg-lamb-pot-roast.jpg

penne-zuchini-cherry-tomatoes.jpg

shepards-pie.jpg

Well, bought a full ribeye and it was part top quality steak , almost like fillet. The rest was tendons and gristly bits with some meat. So I have made it again with the tendon / gristle / meaty bits. I have to tell you it was fantastic! The meat fell apart and it was so tasty.

Miss Hybrid

That's how you know its perfectly cook when the meat falls apart lol ;)

MissHybrid

Never had it either. Didn't know how boney they were but I did read that people do eat the bones. Thanks for the heads up.

And Mss, Petra has used the cinnamon rolls line on other models. I don't know anything more but just saying...

BobOnlyBob, Petra uses it as a euphemism for making home made edible strapons. Obviously I don't know anything more either, just saying.

MissHybrid

Petra is a cinnamon roll tease. she dangles her rolls in front of everyone as bait to lure them in....

Thank you for the warning Mariah...--

Quail is amazing! I sometimes buy quail or pheasant from D'Artagnan and use a little trick that David Chang told me to use...I went to a sporting goods store and bought a bicycle pump with the needle to fill a basketball or football...I inserted it just under the skin and pumped it as I massaged and the skin separated from the muscle! I was able to then make a small slice and fill the space between skin and bird with butter and allow it to sit overnight! I have NEVER had anything that tasted better than that! Turns out that is how many authentic restaurants make Peking Duck. You can use that concept for any poultry! :)

This sounds highly specialized to me. I may have a go at the burgers first. Or maybe the full English Breakfast?

Mariahxxx

I just bought a new house and I'm in the process of redoing the kitchen so in about 3 weeks or so there will be a brand new look to my videos :) I cannot wait! I bought this house because it is directly on the Gulf of Mexico and has a dock for my boat but the house is small and the kitchen too small especially for what I'm doing now! So now I bought a bigger house with a much bigger kitchen :) I just ordered all the new appliances yesterday...double oven and new awesome fridge. just have to wait for the granite counters to be put in this week...officially will be residing there as of April 5! :) woo hoo!

MissHybrid

I just bought a new house and I'm in the process of redoing the kitchen so in about 3 weeks or so there will be a brand new look to my videos :) I cannot wait! I bought this house because it is directly on the Gulf of Mexico and has a dock for my boat but the house is small and the kitchen too small especially for what I'm doing now! So now I bought a bigger house with a much bigger kitchen :) I just ordered all the new appliances yesterday...double oven and new awesome fridge. just have to wait for the granite counters to be put in this week...officially will be residing there as of April 5! :) woo hoo!

That sounds fantastic! I can't wait to see the new kitchen! Great lighting on the videos by the way, they look fantastic.