• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
turkey-neck-front.jpg

I have an ongoing love affair with New Orleans. I live close and I take advantage a lot and take weekend trips there at least 5 or 6 times a year.
I have been all over the Treme enjoying the incredible soul food at Willie Mae’s Scotch House and Dooky Chase and Lil Dizzy’s. One of my favorite traditional New Orleans meals is turkey necks with potatoes corn on the cobb and onions in an extra-spicy Zataraine’s crab boil. It is SUPER spicy but so much flavor and the dark oily turkey neck is so delicious! I serve it on rice which I used the newest thing I have discovered when I’m in a rush is Uncle Ben’s instant rice you just microwave for 90 seconds!
What You’ll Need:
Turkey Necks
Red Potatoes
1 chopped onion
Corn on the Cobb
Zataraine’s extra-spicy crab boil

turkey-neck.jpg

turkey-neck2.jpg

turkey-neck1.jpg

turkey-neck3.jpg

turkey-neck4.jpg

turkey-neck5.jpg

turkey-neck6.jpg

turkey-neck7.jpg

turkey-neck8.jpg

turkey-neck9.jpg

turkey-neck10.jpg

turkey-neck11.jpg

turkey-neck12.jpg

Don’t forget who told you about this one! You will be in heaven!
for all my videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

Last night we had Pork ribs with Mac & cheese

you could tell the pork ribs were perfectly done because when you stick a fork in it you could easily tear it apart lol ;)

Don't agree with you on this one. Rice should be prepared properly and cooked properly. You cook from fresh babe, never use a microwave as a short cut.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
turkey-neck-front.jpg

I have an ongoing love affair with New Orleans. I live close and I take advantage a lot and take weekend trips there at least 5 or 6 times a year.
I have been all over the Treme enjoying the incredible soul food at Willie Mae’s Scotch House and Dooky Chase and Lil Dizzy’s. One of my favorite traditional New Orleans meals is turkey necks with potatoes corn on the cobb and onions in an extra-spicy Zataraine’s crab boil. It is SUPER spicy but so much flavor and the dark oily turkey neck is so delicious! I serve it on rice which I used the newest thing I have discovered when I’m in a rush is Uncle Ben’s instant rice you just microwave for 90 seconds!
What You’ll Need:
Turkey Necks
Red Potatoes
1 chopped onion
Corn on the Cobb
Zataraine’s extra-spicy crab boil

turkey-neck.jpg

turkey-neck2.jpg

turkey-neck1.jpg

turkey-neck3.jpg

turkey-neck4.jpg

turkey-neck5.jpg

turkey-neck6.jpg

turkey-neck7.jpg

turkey-neck8.jpg

turkey-neck9.jpg

turkey-neck10.jpg

turkey-neck11.jpg

turkey-neck12.jpg

Don’t forget who told you about this one! You will be in heaven!
for all my videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

Mariah,

If Petra was to know about this dish, she would be a happy bunny...--

I had Microwave Rice before, not a good time

You would've liked the look of the BBQ Pork Ribs Mariah :)

Mariahxxx

coming from a guy who believes you can defend yourself from a guy with a gun with a stick of wood....

I actually had a friend do a taste test on me with this and I picked the microwave rice over the fresh made. This steams the rice inside the bag and it is fucking delicious. I didnt believe it either. I would have NEVER believed it either until I tried it.

A nice piece of willow shaped in to a bat is pure class. You can defend yourself and play cricket afterwards, two for the price of one. Rice in a packet dumped into a microwave... not for me. Hey each to there own I guess.

Mariahxxx

can't play cricket with holes in you lol

so out of pure spite you wouldn't try it? what if you liked it and had to agree it's just as good? what would be the point of resisting to admit progress in food preparation?

can't play cricket with holes in you lol

so out of pure spite you wouldn't try it? what if you liked it and had to agree it's just as good? what would be the point of resisting to admit progress in food preparation?

I'd have to buy a microwave first. Which I will never do :)

georges

Staff member
today was special, I was eating at a friend of mine, I had a delicious wildboar with baked potatoes and mushrooms accompanied with red and green paper salad. A good wine, a Pulligny Monrachet from the year 1985 was accompaning the meal. For dessert, a black forrest alongwith an Irish coffee.

Mariahxxx

I didn't have one for 5 years and when I bought my current house it was built in. I have used it 5 or 6 times all to make rice. I reheat on the stove top or in the oven.

georges that sounds soooo good! I had wild boar a few months ago that was incredible. we made an entire leg on a La Caja China and served it with baked apples and potatoes roasted in the pig fat. it was fucking crazy good. I dont remember if we even had dessert because we were so full! I do know that I had the cheeks which has me spoiled for life! best piece of meat on a pig is the cheek.

Xfire that looks really good! thank you for posting the photo! :)

Mariah I made one of your hamburgers today for lunch and your right it's really good

For dinner we're having Tacos