• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

freeones_regina

Administrator
^ Those pictures make me hungry. :D

miss mariah, yesterday i did some vinegar, added in it some parsley and garlic cutted in tiny pieces, let it a while so the parsley and garlic give some taste to the vinegar, which is very tasty to add on soups, especially those that contain meat. just add less from it, not too much on the soup. :)

sirloin-burger-melt-front.jpg

I learned to make these because my mom doesn’t like a thick burger. This burger is SUPER thin and fried almost crispy. You top it with grilled onions and a nice spicy cheese. I use Jalepeno Jack cheese that is just incredible on a burger! The bread makes a huge difference too because with a thin burger you don’t want a huge thick piece of bread so I get a loaf of Italian bread and slice it VERY thin and grill it on both sides! This is a really great burger for kids or those who don’t want a thick burger and like them well done.
1 lb. ground sirloin
1 red onion
thinly sliced soft bread
jalepino jack cheese

sirloin-burger-melt1.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt2.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt3.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt4.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt5.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt6.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt7.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt8.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt9.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt10.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt11.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt12.jpg

For all my videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

tasty! but i would add tomatoes and cucumber in it, and hot peppers too.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
fuck yes that looks awesome! How was it? good right? :) did you do the salami and sharp provolone also? well done! :)

288gto that sounds really good!

well keith it would be thicker for starters :) but the burger being thin adds an entirely different dynamic to it. it's cooked all the way through and the edges are crunchy. a thicker burger would have a different flavor and texture. Ive done it thicker before and it's just as good...just different.

My gf is coming over today and Im gonna make her a very special treat... candied bacon on vanilla bean ice cream topped with organic maple syrup and homemade whipped creme! it's her birthday weekend :)

fuck yes that looks awesome! How was it? good right? :) did you do the salami and sharp provolone also? well done! :)

288gto that sounds really good!

well keith it would be thicker for starters :) but the burger being thin adds an entirely different dynamic to it. it's cooked all the way through and the edges are crunchy. a thicker burger would have a different flavor and texture. Ive done it thicker before and it's just as good...just different.

My gf is coming over today and Im gonna make her a very special treat... candied bacon on vanilla bean ice cream topped with organic maple syrup and homemade whipped creme! it's her birthday weekend :)

So she's getting something better than a Birthday cake lol ;)

Also I need to talk to you about something Mariah

sirloin-burger-melt-front.jpg

I learned to make these because my mom doesn’t like a thick burger. This burger is SUPER thin and fried almost crispy. You top it with grilled onions and a nice spicy cheese. I use Jalepeno Jack cheese that is just incredible on a burger! The bread makes a huge difference too because with a thin burger you don’t want a huge thick piece of bread so I get a loaf of Italian bread and slice it VERY thin and grill it on both sides! This is a really great burger for kids or those who don’t want a thick burger and like them well done.
1 lb. ground sirloin
1 red onion
thinly sliced soft bread
jalepino jack cheese

sirloin-burger-melt1.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt2.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt3.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt4.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt5.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt6.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt7.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt8.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt9.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt10.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt11.jpg

sirloin-burger-melt12.jpg

For all my videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

I love the way you try to say Worcestershire Sauce. In the UK we just keep it simple. Just pronounce it "WUSTA SAUCE" :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
People don't realize that the most important part of any sandwich is the bread.

Mariahxxx

very true. the bread to filling ratio is usually far to high. bread shouldn't be 5 to 1 it should be the other way around. :)

and yes Miss H, great looking meatloaf! waiting to hear how it was!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
very true. the bread to filling ratio is usually far to high. bread shouldn't be 5 to 1 it should be the other way around. :)

And let's not forget about quality either. I like to tell people about the hot dog test. A simple to prepare snack. Try a low priced dog from a supermarket. Next try a Sabrett or Hebrew National. Much better. Now visit a butcher that makes them. As good or better than anything found in the supermarket and at a price. Plus they are fresh and you can buy only as many as you need. I guarantee you will never put a cheap dog on your grill ever again.

If more parents brought their kids into the kitchen there wouldn't be so many people intimidated by cooking. Let's not forget the appreciation of good food and, again, the cost. Those patty melts you made. Compare the cost and effort of making them to hopping into your car and driving to get 3 Big Macs. Not to forget the better product put into out mouth. People gotta start getting the pots and pans out. They'll be surprised how well they can do.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
haha I absolutely cannot say that fucking word!

Just call it Lee and Perrins, I do.

The meat loaf was fantastic. I used beef mince as I could not get turkey. I couldn't find any of that sharp cheese so I used mature , strong cheddar. I am still eating it cold in sandwiches!

I am cooking your beef in red wine today.

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
red-wine-pot-roast-front.jpg

http://youtu.be/nZj9E9jhzew

My crock pot has a LOT of miles on it and pot roasts are one of my favorite things to make in the winter. I have a lot of different ways I make it, and using red wine is probably my favorite. I use chuck roast without the bone. I get a 3 pound cut with a thick fat vein in it. I add carrots, onions, mushrooms, bay leaves, thyme, and an entire bottle of red wine. This is an easy and delicious pot roast!
What You’ll Need:
slow cooker or dutch oven
3lb chuck roast
1 bottle red wine
2 sweet onions
5 red potatoes
6 carrots
bay leaves
thyme
salt
pepper
add it all to the slow cooker and set it on low for 8 or 10 hours. AMAZING!

red-wine-pot-roast.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast2.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast3.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast4.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast5.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast6.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast7.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast8.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast9.jpg

red-wine-pot-roast10.jpg

checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com for all my cooking videos!
xoxo
Mariah

Dear Mariah,

I can't go out as I am snowed in.

This slow cooker is driving me crazy. I have had it going for 37 minutes and lifted the lid maybe a dozen times.

Help

Miss Can't Stop Lifting The Lid.

...--