• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
wedge-salad-front.jpg

I love salads and this is a favorite of mine. You don’t see too many wedge salads on menus these days, so here is my own personal version using enhanced ranch dressing and bacon bits.
What You’ll Need:
iceberg lettuce
1/2 cup ranch dressing
bacon pieces
pepper
1 garlic clove

wedge-salad.jpg

wedge-salad2.jpg

wedge-salad3.jpg

wedge-salad4.jpg

wedge-salad5.jpg

wedge-salad6.jpg

wedge-salad7.jpg

wedge-salad8.jpg

Simple and delicious!
checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com for all my cooking videos!
xoxo
Mariah

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
thank you :) and I appreciate the feedback! :)

I am going to have a go at the red wine pot roast. Just looked at the stats for the site Mariah, brilliant , well done!
I am delighted for you.
Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Mariahxxx

love the feedback and Miss H so you know you have had my vote since day 1 in every category. I sincerely hope you win Miss Freeones. You are the MOST deserving without question. The other categories you've got wrapped up so I'm not even gonna try lol

thanks again. :)

georges

Staff member
today for me was pizza with mushrooms, tomatoes, salami and salad accompanied with an onion soup

Mariahxxx

killer-italian-turkey-meatloaf.jpg

I know we think of meatloaf as a very American dish but it isn’t! Italians have an incredible version that is a blend of ground pork, ground beef and ground veal. But I sometimes substitute ground turkey because you can hardly tell a difference and it’s so much more healthy. This is an incredible dish and no ketchup to be found!
What You’ll Need:
2 pounds of Ground Turkey
1 Onion
2 cloves of Garlic
2 tbsp of Olive Oil
Fresh Parsley
1 raw Egg
¼ cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
Italian Salami
Sharp Provolone
Parmiggiano
4 hard boiled Eggs
Healthy and dee-licious! it gets no better!

meatloaf.jpg

meatloaf2.jpg

meatloaf3.jpg

meatloaf4.jpg

meatloaf5.jpg

meatloaf6.jpg

meatloaf7.jpg

meatloaf8.jpg

meatloaf9.jpg

meatloaf10.jpg

meatloaf11.jpg

meatloaf12.jpg

meatloaf13.jpg

I would usually serve this with a side of garlic and horseradish mashed potatoes but I'm going low carb, so all by itself but still plenty good!

For all my cooking videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
That egg in the center thing is genius. It gives a great presentation and adds size to the meatloaf. I learned a meatloaf trick in in college from an old Italian cook. Before it goes into the oven put a thin oil coating over the loaf. Cut a brown paper bag to stick to the loaf then oil it on top till it looks soaked. Cook it as usual and the results are a crust on the outside that is to die for. Doesn't affect the inside moisture or texture at all.

From your salad post, it's like there are trends in lettuce. A Boston is basically a small leafier iceberg. Red leaf is just for show. I don't know why we don"t see more wedge since it is so easily decorated and prepared.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
love the feedback and Miss H so you know you have had my vote since day 1 in every category. I sincerely hope you win Miss Freeones. You are the MOST deserving without question. The other categories you've got wrapped up so I'm not even gonna try lol

thanks again. :)

That is very kind of you.

I am going to be having a go at everything on this thread. Everything looks stunning.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Ps
Please keep voting in every category and ask your foodies for help too, I need the lot to counteract twitter, help!

That egg in the center thing is genius. It gives a great presentation and adds size to the meatloaf. I learned a meatloaf trick in in college from an old Italian cook. Before it goes into the oven put a thin oil coating over the loaf. Cut a brown paper bag to stick to the loaf then oil it on top till it looks soaked. Cook it as usual and the results are a crust on the outside that is to die for. Doesn't affect the inside moisture or texture at all.

From your salad post, it's like there are trends in lettuce. A Boston is basically a small leafier iceberg. Red leaf is just for show. I don't know why we don"t see more wedge since it is so easily decorated and prepared.
You can thank Emeril Lagasse for that idea. Saw it on his show about 10yrs ago and tried it. Very good, and yes, the presentation looks great.

Mariahxxx

You can thank Emeril but only if he's a few hundred years old and Eastern European instead of Portugese. The hard boiled egg in meatloaf is German. That recipe is my grandmother's who is from Sicily. Look it up, Douche.

Good try at your know it all shit, but once again massive failure.

killer-italian-turkey-meatloaf.jpg

I know we think of meatloaf as a very American dish but it isn’t! Italians have an incredible version that is a blend of ground pork, ground beef and ground veal. But I sometimes substitute ground turkey because you can hardly tell a difference and it’s so much more healthy. This is an incredible dish and no ketchup to be found!
What You’ll Need:
2 pounds of Ground Turkey
1 Onion
2 cloves of Garlic
2 tbsp of Olive Oil
Fresh Parsley
1 raw Egg
¼ cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
Italian Salami
Sharp Provolone
Parmiggiano
4 hard boiled Eggs
Healthy and dee-licious! it gets no better!

Glad you refer to parmigiano instead of the wrong and misused "parmesan". In England parmesan gets used all the time and it's so annoying.