• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You can thank Emeril but only if he's a few hundred years old and Eastern European instead of Portugese. The hard boiled egg in meatloaf is German. That recipe is my grandmother's who is from Sicily. Look it up, Douche.

Good try at your know it all shit, but once again massive failure.
Who care's who's idea it was. Could be Japanese for all I give a shit. I know it's an old idea but just wanted to make sure other members knew that before you claimed credit for the idea. Which you would have had I not outed you. :D

Who care's who's idea it was. Could be Japanese for all I give a shit. I know it's an old idea but just wanted to make sure other members knew that before you claimed credit for the idea. Which you would have had I not outed you. :D

To be perfectly honest Mariah doesn't take credit for anything. She just creates her own take on things and does it very well. I find her stuff incredibly novel and interesting.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
wtf is your problem? my grandma taught me this recipe which she didn't invent nor would I claim her to have invented. Glad you're so sure of what I would and wouldn't do...and again, you are wrong.

you didn't know it was an old idea. you said "You can thank Emeril Lagasse for that idea."

so you once again prove you are full of shit.

Mariahxxx

pigs-in-a-blanket-front.jpg

March is a great time of year. The weather starts to change and summer is getting close and of course, the college basketball tournament! It’s a time when guys get together and make huge messes and drink and fart and eat all kinds of foods. So here’s a great way to step it up a notch and throw your friends a new one!
What You’ll Need:
High Quality hot dogs / Bratwurst
pizza dough
chinese mustard (or Dijon)
hot sauce (any type. I like Louisianna)

pigs-in-a-blanket.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket2.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket3.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket4.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket5.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket6.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket7.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket8.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket9.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket10.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket11.jpg

pigs-in-a-blanket12.jpg

these are amazing and will blow people away!
For all my cooking videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah Milano

Filming your pigs in blankets must have taken for ever. There is no way on earth the wrapping of the wieners was done in one take! Too many opportunities to burst out laughing.

Btw pigs in blankets in the UK is a sausage wrapped in bacon.

Mariahxxx

yes it took a loooooooong time :) so long the dough dried out! but it was fun :) yes I've heard that. here it's sausage / hot dogs in dough. I'm thinking of hopping the pond in May for a week and spending some time again in the English countryside. driving the coast and ending up near Liverpool. you'll have to give me some traditional dishes to try that doesn't involve tongue or organs :) or blood. I might do a full english breakfast for one of my videos. I miss that so much! I stayed at this great little place in Shepperton that had an AMAZING breakfast!

Not bad, though for me a full English without black pudding is a crime worthy of life imprisonment with no parole. I'd probably swap the toast for fried bread (then let the heart attack commence).

yes it took a loooooooong time :) so long the dough dried out! but it was fun :) yes I've heard that. here it's sausage / hot dogs in dough. I'm thinking of hopping the pond in May for a week and spending some time again in the English countryside. driving the coast and ending up near Liverpool. you'll have to give me some traditional dishes to try that doesn't involve tongue or organs :) or blood. I might do a full english breakfast for one of my videos. I miss that so much! I stayed at this great little place in Shepperton that had an AMAZING breakfast!

You wouldn't be able drive any further after reaching Liverpool (hiss spit). The wheels will be nicked of your car (probably while it's still moving).

Toad in the hole.
Bubble and squeak.

Mariahxxx

I can't stand the black pudding...I just can't do it. I have tried it at places I am told it's the best.
this is from a place in Surrey very near the Bluebird studios called "The Barn @ Afold" which I ate a meal every day of my 11 days there! That place is incredible and the menu is different every day! They did a Sunday morning meal that was beautiful! I loved it all except.... the black pudding. I tried it...and tried it and tried it. Just couldn't do it. :(

Attachments

• fullenglishbreakfast.jpg
    fullenglishbreakfast.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 70
Traditionally black pudding is supposed to be boiled, however these days it's just sliced thin and fried. Must admit even I can't stomach the boiled way (sorry mum).

Mariahxxx

if you ever get to Surrey go to Egham and have a meal at "The Great Fosters" hotel. I stayed there for 4 nights and the food and the setting is fantastic. It is old world service and the meals were awesome.

One thing you must try and it's getting very rare to find in the UK is a good bowl of chips. Now yes I know you are thinking fries (chips are thicker cut fries in the UK) but they are deep fried in beef dripping. The taste is something you will never have experienced ever. These days chips/fries are always done in veg oil or some other type of oil but traditionally they were always cooked in beef dripping.

I eat beef dripping fried chips once a year, any more than that and your arteries will be blocked up

Good for you gorgeous.

Go for good Lancashire hot pot as well. About as traditional as regional cooking gets. I was weaned on the stuff.

Mariahxxx

caprese-salad-front.jpg

The Caprese salad is the most recognizable Italian salad and served as an antipasti. It is so simple yet so complex with only 4 ingredients: Mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil leaves and olive oil!
It's just a beautifully simple and delicious dish that is timeless and perfect!
What You'll Need:
2 sliced tomatoes
Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh Basil leaves
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

caprese-salad.jpg

caprese-salad2.jpg

caprese-salad3.jpg

caprese-salad4.jpg

caprese-salad5.jpg

caprese-salad6.jpg

caprese-salad8.jpg

It's ok...thank me if you have never had it and give me an Amen if ya have! :)

For all my cooking videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com

xoxo
Mariah Milano

nice salad mariah, it comes in big pieces.
we got here a similar salad, except that it contains olives and cucumber too.
we call it shopska salad.
they are cutted in small pieces and cheese comes all over it. search the web for it, it's easy to made and i hope u'll like it.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Dear Mariah,

I have a cookery video, where I demonstrate my skills at pancake making.

I will add it to youtube and send you the link. Perhaps you will be able to give me a few tips?

PancakeToss236.jpg

PancakeToss237.jpg

Kisses

Miss Hybrid