• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
On a boat tour around Cinque Terre Italy. If you haven't been I highly recommend it. Very different than Amalfi Coast but similar also. Smaller villages with very different feels to all 5 of them Cinque Terre = 5 Towns Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza (where I stayed), Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore
IMG_3081.jpg

Razor Clams at Marché des Enfant Rouges the oldest street market in Paris
razor-clams.jpg

Snapchat filters gotta love em :)
IMG_2957.jpg

georges

Staff member
Honestly, Paris is a great place to visit but not a great place to live in
But just go 30-50 km (20-30 miles) and you'll fin some very nice cities.

Definitely a statement I agree with

How did I miss this? I watched the whole video. You said at the end that you made a special video with impressive aerial drone shots. You must have quite a video production crew with you on these vacations. The paperwork to get permission to use drones must have been time consuming. I’m impressed!

Full episode of my visit to Civita di Bagnoregio Italy. Without a doubt the coolest place I've ever been and the absolute favorite hotel stay ever. You'll see why...

Looks a cracking place. The bar shutting at 7pm would be a disaster for the likes of me though!

Looking over these postings what an incredible history of travel and life experiences. It must be very fulfilling to be able to see the world like this and to be able to document it on film. I am very fascinated with the quality of video and aerial shots and the production involved. It must be very expensive to make these films. I will live vicariously through you.

I use a gopro Karma drone and have never filed paperwork of any kind. I have 1 camera person who happens to be my cousin Adrienne. As long as you aren't within 5 miles of an airport you can fly a drone up to 500 feet but I've gone a little higher and in Europe they are much more relaxed about it than the US. Nothing worthwhile in this life is cheap, so prioritizing one's life is what decides the life you have vs the life you wish you had. I live the life I dream of. Its all in your choices.

I use a gopro Karma drone and have never filed paperwork of any kind. I have 1 camera person who happens to be my cousin Adrienne. As long as you aren't within 5 miles of an airport you can fly a drone up to 500 feet but I've gone a little higher and in Europe they are much more relaxed about it than the US. Nothing worthwhile in this life is cheap, so prioritizing one's life is what decides the life you have vs the life you wish you had. I live the life I dream of. Its all in your choices.

You are a woman after my own heart.
Pro tip: Next time instead of going through all of the trouble of drones you should just use the visitlazio.com website. The custom video that you made at the end with your Karma Drone was done by Visit Lazio with the same camera angels, graphics font, and the man in the blue shirt and the couple kissing on the steps were there the same day you were. What a coincidence! :)

Ugh! I must have embarrassed the poster. It has gotta be a violation of YouTube terms to pass off a video someone else produced as your own. Oh well. Worst things have happened lulz.

lol some places like Civita di Bagnoregio require use of their stock footage for drone videos, some don't. Their version of the chamber of commerce provides this to you for 50 EUR So there will be several videos with the same footage I would imagine. Just as it is in Pisa and Pompeii and Amalfi and many other municipalities I'm sure You can change the sequence and key frames which is what I have done here. But you'll see in my upcoming video from Vernazza that I used my own drone footage mixed in with the stock video I got from the office in Liguria. I have yet to file paperwork or get permits to film because many don't require it (as I stated previously) and others that do will provide stock footage for a modest fee.

Okay, now I am totally confused. You said that you shot the aerial video yourself with the assistance of a relative and even subtitled the video with Drone Footage Shot With My GoPro Karma or Maria Milano Abril de 2018
Now you say that you included footage. You were trying to give the impression that the aerial shots were your scenes. No? jejejeje

When you pay for them they are yours to use. There is a lot of video I shot with my drone. The video following the cat for example. I shot a lot within the village but the aerial shots were stock footage. I guess I'm confused too...what's YOUR point? Trolling? Just being a dick because you don't have much else to do but post shit anonymously to strangers online who are doing things you only wish you could? I was there obviously, and that's what matters.

When you pay for them they are yours to use. There is a lot of video I shot with my drone. The video following the cat for example. I shot a lot within the village but the aerial shots were stock footage. I guess I'm confused too...what's YOUR point? Trolling? Just being a dick because you don't have much else to do but post shit anonymously to strangers online who are doing things you only wish you could? I was there obviously, and that's what matters.

Egads! I see that now you are in the middle of the angry. I seen the first travel video and say to myself wow! Such beautiful scenery and camera production. Time lapse clouds rolling. Your video said you use drone for aerial photography as in the technology of GoPro Karma. You don’t shoot GoPro Karma for the cats . That would be silly yes? How about answer me this please no disrespect ok? You subtitled all aerial video with MyGoPro Karma aerial. You say all mine si?
I only visited lazio travel site because of your video productions promoting the city. Then I seen the same video of same as yours and I was confusing because you said you create video. But all subtitles were changed as if you made it. Now you call me the dick y trolling. No, shame on you! I was being perceptive! You don’t talk to people curious in such the way!
If you have permissions to use footage you credit the footage with things like- Video courtesy of visitlazio or used with permission of civita travels bureau. I think yes I am correcto.
And I am not the rich traveler as you but maybe one day I have the money and time to do it. You no have to put me down, I am not beneath you.
Enjoy your travels very rude woman.

Egads! I see that now you are in the middle of the angry. I seen the first travel video and say to myself wow! Such beautiful scenery and camera production. Time lapse clouds rolling. Your video said you use drone for aerial photography as in the technology of GoPro Karma. You don’t shoot GoPro Karma for the cats . That would be silly yes? How about answer me this please no disrespect ok? You subtitled all aerial video with MyGoPro Karma aerial. You say all mine si?
I only visited lazio travel site because of your video productions promoting the city. Then I seen the same video of same as yours and I was confusing because you said you create video. But all subtitles were changed as if you made it. Now you call me the dick y trolling. No, shame on you! I was being perceptive! You don’t talk to people curious in such the way!
If you have permissions to use footage you credit the footage with things like- Video courtesy of visitlazio or used with permission of civita travels bureau. I think yes I am correcto.
And I am not the rich traveler as you but maybe one day I have the money and time to do it. You no have to put me down, I am not beneath you.
Enjoy your travels very rude woman.

:1orglaugh