• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm going to Japan Singapore and Vietnam later in the year and Bahamas a few times and back to France and Italy at some point. I'm also looking to do a driving tour of Ireland late summer as well. I haven't been to Croatia and have had mixed feelings about going. I have heard good and bad so please let me know how you like it.

and always remember there is no such place as Ireland. We have the Republic and we have Northern Ireland. Be warned! :)

A few shots of the beautiful village of Colmar, France.

colmar-screenshot.jpg

colmar-screenshot2.jpg

colmar-screenshot3.jpg

In hiding again....poor little snowflake had to complain to get that horrible TRUE post taken down. Boo hoo pussy boy. lurk much? bahahahahahaha

:wtf: :facepalm:

Stick with the food. Not the obscure bitchy posts about whatever.

Some screenshots from Dijon, France. A beautiful city with so much diversity. Modern and sophisticated yet plenty of history and culture. The architecture is incredible ranging from Gothic to art deco. Of course it's the capital of the Burgundy region which is the top wine-production region of France. The mustard ain't bad either :)

Palace of the Dukes
dijon-screenshot1.jpg

Triumphe Arch of Porte Guillaume - the entryway to the city's medieval centre which is a pedestrian shopping district.
dijon-screenshot2.jpg

Dome of the Museum of Sacred Art which was directly across the street from my hotel.
dijon-screenshot3.jpg

I started this thread years ago and I'll post whatever the fuck I want to post and about whomever I wish to post. The person intended for that comment knows exactly who they are, so kindly mind your business.

:hatsoff:

Okie doke...

A few more screenshot from my trip...this time from Reims, France which is the capital of the Champagne region. A lot of people think they are drinking champagne, but its really just sparkling wine. If it isn't made in the champagne region of France, its NOT champagne! I toured Veuve Clicquot cellar as well as Tattinger while there and drank my share of bubbly. I drank a few people's share actually :) It is without a doubt my favorite drink.

Cathedral of Notre-Dame at Reims
reims.jpg

Snapchat time! Cathedral of Notre-Dame at Reims
reims2.jpg

This amazing carousel that was gorgeous at night
reims3.jpg