• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wow! "Very rude woman"! Allow me to shift this thread to food.

Mariah, I just stepped into a situation. Nothing I can't handle but something you will find funny.

Last week I made potatoe salad and deviled eggs for about 20 people on the company BBQ for my shift. It was a hit. All leftovers were taken home by employees.

The company decided to put me on a comittee to plan monthly events. I'm game. June pickick. Bob made some nice cold dishes. My ego took the best of me. I am now back doored to make potatoe salad for 160 people.

As before, I can do this. I have pots and bowls to bring this shit together. The situation is that (my ego) wants to do the deveiled eggs and pico de gallo and guacamole also. 160 people !!!.

I'm gonna need help. I can organize this. Hand off pico de gallo to someone else. Guac has to be ripe by 3 weeks. Can I find avacodoes ripe to make in 3 weeks? I don't know, I've made half commitments.

Deviled eggs I'll take on or pass off.

160 fucking people. If I please a 1/3, that is an accomplishment.

My CEO and everyone from HR will be tasting my shit.

Mariaha, any support or experience with serving so many people? Make it a day or 2 or 3 before and keep it cold? Do I need more than 2 days to prepare this? I'm in a fucking panic.

When you consider the amount of labor it took to pick the olives off the trees, transport it back to the town, hook up pack animals to the machine to press the olives into oil, it makes you appreciate the olive industry as whole. It really is liquid gold!

Ever ate dog or cat?

That is the non provocative way of asking if you eat the pussy? Yes?
As for me, I eat the pussy, not the doggie. Very rude woman probably not an animal lover.

No. I am asking during her foreign country travels had she ever partook in eating delicacies such as a cat or dog.

bobjustbob

I got myself backed into a corner. A manufacturing plant that I work for is having a company picnic on property, 2 shifts with separate times. Yea, I volunteer to make potato salad, deviled eggs, pico de gallo, and guacamole. Come to realize to my blind ignorance that it's 125 people on first picnic and 20 on my second shift.

Minimum 25 lbs of potato salad. 3 qts pico, 50 deviled eggs. Guac for 145 people. All of this shit has to be fresh when given. After all, these are the people that I like working for and with. I got my plan.

Yesterday I got most of it done and delivered. The guac I promised ain't happening. 2/$5 avocados are ridicules to feed so many people on someoneelses dime. I'll make this for the 20 people shift from pocket but I submit a $70 bill on top of that for dip to get reimbursed? Pass the race and turn the page.

Oh wait, I left out one more thing. My funking food processor broke down. Pico was supposed to take 15 minutes. I had to chop all of that shit by hand.

MM, have you ever had an event when cooking broke down and a rescue was necessary like this? My event isn't over. My hope? My shit gets eaten fast and asked for again. Leave them wanting more.

bobjustbob

At some point you gotta bite a bullet and go buy the stuff from Wegman's or something :) You are braver than I.

Page 2. The pico that I blistered by hand on was virtually untouched by first shift. Why? NO ONE BOUGHT FUCKING CHIPS!!! It was put on the list by the list taker and never followed through.

Us scrubs on second shift found out about this and... we went to the gas station down the road AND BOUGHT SOME FUCKING CHIPS. 125 people earlier couldn't figure this out? The pico and guac ran to dry by us. There is no solution to stupid.

Another thing. What do you do on a one and a half hour break at work? Many on first shift went home or fired up their phones and did not share time with people. I brought poker chips and cards. Easy socializing. Free stakes for all games for fun except for 1 $5 money game.