• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
A small bit of Saint Petersburg, Russia. An amazing place, one of the greatest cities I've been to in fact (and I've done plenty around the world). The first restaurant I went to was called Red, Steak, Wine. Absolutely stunning food. Goose pate followed by a damn good steak is always a winner. :)

Attachments

• 20171214_182025.jpg
    20171214_182025.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 20171215_072022.jpg
    20171215_072022.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 20171215_072815.jpg
    20171215_072815.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 135
great pics! :) I have not been there but now that the US is soon to be part of Russia I may have to check it out! :)

NYE is my birthday and its gonna be party time with my girls! Dinner + Drinking + Delicious Divas = Debauchery! In LA still up way too fucking early but happy to be heading home. Gonna hit the gym before leaving for the airport

have a great day and weekend and holiday!

25507883_1714419591930906_7762100473010442202_n.jpg

Want the recipe for my rigatoni dish? Here ya go!
Ingredients
Quality olive oil
1 sweet yellow onion
1 pounds sweet Italian sausage
1 pound hot italian sausage
3 minced garlic cloves
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 cup dry white wine
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup half-and-half
3 tablespoons tomato paste
1 pound rigatoni
chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 cup freshly grated Italian Parmesan cheese

in a heavy bottom pot or cast iron skillet, Saute onions in olive oil til translucent, then add sausage making sure to break it up and cook til it browns. Add garlic, red pepper, salt & pepper and stir. Cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and bring to a boil. Then add the 1/2 & 1/2 and heavy cream and bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or til sauce thickens.
While the sauce thickens, make your rigatoni. Cook til el dente and then add to your sauce, stirring til all noodles are covered in sauce then stir in the Parmesan and parsley, cook for 5 minutes. Serve it up in a bowl with some bread to soak up the yummy sauce!
You can put in casserole dish and bake for 10 minutes at 350 to give it a different texture too. Great the next day too!

Greetings from Colmar, France! I've spent the last week in Paris and Reims and just got to Colmar last night. What a seriously beautiful place! It's known as "Petite Venice" and is right near the German border so the influences are strong. Many people with a French first name and German sir name or vice versa. Very interesting place with a beautiful cathedral. I left the heart of the Champagne region and now I'm in the Alsace which is legendary for it's wine and food.

Here are some pics from my 4 days in Reims.

Local Razor clams - incredible!
cooking-italian-american-recipes-kitchen-paradiso-16.jpg

Jambon de Reims which is the famous local ham. Served with homemade mustard and grilled bread! SO fucking good!
jambon-de-reims.jpg

The caves at Veuve Clicquot cellar. I put a serious dent in their inventory! :)
Veuve6.jpg

Reactions: BCT
A little insight...the ONLY Champagne in the world comes from this small region in France. If it's from anyplace else, it's NOT champagne, it's just sparkling wine. Like where I am now (Colmar)....it's not champagne, it's "Creamont" which is delicious, but NOT champagne!

A few more from my day at Veuve Clicquot

A few shots of the caves where the bottles are aged. They have some over 100 years old!

veuve-clicqhot-cave2.jpg

veuve-clicqhot-cave.jpg

Guess what I'm shipping home!! LOVED these bottle covers on the bottles from the 1979 vintage! (my birth year!) OMG!!

veuve-clicquot-bottles.jpg

I'll be here another 5 nights then I'm headed to Dijon and then back to Paris for another night then on to Copenhagen for 4 days. Gonna be a solid trip! :)

Eat well Drink Well and Love deeply! xxx

Feeling nostalgic tonight on my last night in Copenhagen, a very special place I am so happy to have gotten to see. Even thought its fucking COLD and I wasn't able to do the gondola ride I did see a lot of the city and how breathtakingly beautiful that it is. The people here have been amazing and kind and generous and patient. Most speak perfect English and sadly I speak no Danish. I am not one to say that I'm blessed because I believe we make our own path in life based on decisions and the results are our rewards.

I am lucky to have my health and to have wonderful people in my life that I can count on. I appreciate my family and my friends that show me their love every day.
Happy 16th Birthday Sophia! We have been through so much and I am sorry I missed your birthday! Mommy promises to make it up to you when she gets home! McDonald's Happy Meal and a ride in the car, your 2 favorite things!

If you want to see the world just make the choice to do it. You don't have to start out with some extravagant expensive trip. Just take a 4 day weekend someplace you've never been. There are specials online all the time. Checkout tripmasters.com or europeandestinations.com they make it so easy and offer great prices on beautiful trips.

Safe Travels. xxx

“Through travel I first became aware of the outside world; it was through travel that I found my own introspective way into becoming a part of it.” – Eudora Welty #Copenhagen #Denmark #Scandanavia #Wanderlust

A few pics from my time in this beautiful city

copenhagen4.jpg

copenhagen2.jpg

copenhagen1.jpg

Some pics from my day yesterday at WestMarket a street food heaven!

fried pork belly w potatoes cooked in goose fat! CRAZY good!
stegt_flaesk_1024x1024.jpg

Some goofy idea that shrimp and eggs on toast with jam would be good...and it was insanely good!
streetfood-copenhagen.jpg

A singapore quesadilla that made no sense til you bit into it. then the world made sense. seriously. it had fucking pulled duck breast and some sort of asian bbq with hot and sweet peppers
singapore-streetfood-copenhagen.jpg

Feeling nostalgic tonight on my last night in Copenhagen, a very special place I am so happy to have gotten to see. Even thought its fucking COLD and I wasn't able to do the gondola ride I did see a lot of the city and how breathtakingly beautiful that it is. The people here have been amazing and kind and generous and patient. Most speak perfect English and sadly I speak no Danish. I am not one to say that I'm blessed because I believe we make our own path in life based on decisions and the results are our rewards.

I am lucky to have my health and to have wonderful people in my life that I can count on. I appreciate my family and my friends that show me their love every day.
Happy 16th Birthday Sophia! We have been through so much and I am sorry I missed your birthday! Mommy promises to make it up to you when she gets home! McDonald's Happy Meal and a ride in the car, your 2 favorite things!

If you want to see the world just make the choice to do it. You don't have to start out with some extravagant expensive trip. Just take a 4 day weekend someplace you've never been. There are specials online all the time. Checkout tripmasters.com or europeandestinations.com they make it so easy and offer great prices on beautiful trips.

Safe Travels. xxx

“Through travel I first became aware of the outside world; it was through travel that I found my own introspective way into becoming a part of it.” – Eudora Welty #Copenhagen #Denmark #Scandanavia #Wanderlust

A few pics from my time in this beautiful city

View attachment 608515

View attachment 608516

View attachment 608517

Travelling is just the best. Never been to Denmark. Got three holiday booked for this year so maybe look to 2019 and beyond for Denmark.

Greetings from Colmar, France! I've spent the last week in Paris and Reims and just got to Colmar last night. What a seriously beautiful place! It's known as "Petite Venice" and is right near the German border so the influences are strong. Many people with a French first name and German sir name or vice versa. Very interesting place with a beautiful cathedral. I left the heart of the Champagne region and now I'm in the Alsace which is legendary for it's wine and food.

Here are some pics from my 4 days in Reims.

Local Razor clams - incredible!
View attachment 607368

Jambon de Reims which is the famous local ham. Served with homemade mustard and grilled bread! SO fucking good!
View attachment 607369

The caves at Veuve Clicquot cellar. I put a serious dent in their inventory! :)
View attachment 607370

An Alsace white is probably one of my favourite white wines. :)

What other holidays (vacations) have you got planned. I've got a week booked in London (been there a gazillion times before so always a crazy time when you go to the big smoke), a week in Northern Ireland (never been to NI but I've done the Republic of Ireland a few times) & a week in Croatia planned for this year so far.... :)