• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters

AlaeNoctis

Banned
AMEN, BROTHER!

Finally thou art seeing glimpses of light!

I want to believe that Jana has 100% all natural boobs. However, I cannot rid myself of the persistent doubts created by the presence of unnatural cleavage, scars and skin folds that tell me when we look at her boobs, although we see mostly breast flesh, a certain small percent is implants.

'Zo', when it comes to the "Religion of Jana of the All Natural Boobs", I'm an agnostic.

Quit living into sin and embrace the milky veracity
that lies within Jana's teats!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

WOW Brother! You're starting to make me fantasize about Jana lactating!

Sure... and note!

1. Man NEVER walked on the moon, that's staged too!
2. Adolf Hitler is NOT dead, we are made to think that!
3. there IS other intelligent life, outside earth!
4. Jimmy Hoffa IS alive, but lives in Thailand!
5. Chuck Norris IS Schwarzenegger's successor as governor!

:rofl2:

Actually, there are only two conspiracy theories that hold any water with me:

1. Like Pearl Harbor, 9/11 was an inside job.
2. The December 25 Christmas Day 2009 "Panty Bomber" (passenger airline bomber) was a ward of the CIA in a Pentagon operation.

Get the idea?
last thing, you made your point! You like anorexic women and you like to promote that. On the other hand you like big boobs. Two things which can not coexist...

Look at Jana. She comes pretty close. See the ribs on her chest? See the ribs of her rib cage? See her slender arms? See her flat stomach? See her hip bones protruding? See her slender legs?

You are presented proof that sweeps yours right of the table, and you come up with lame excuses.

:wave:

Does the sonogram screen show both Jana's boobs and her face in the same frame (at the same time)? If not, then by believing that the natural boobs the sonogram is displaying are Jana's is a leap of faith. Right? Right?

The sonogram can purportedly show the innards of Jana's (or at least someone's) boobs.

What the sonogram cannot do is physically alter Jana's cleavage, remove scars and skin folds.

So.... what you're telling me is you put your faith in a machine (the sonogram) over your and other people's 'Mark I eyeballs'.

Yeah, o.k.:wave:

I'll leave you to ponder two questions:

1. Why did PinUpGlam go to such lenghts and expense to 'prove' that Jana's boobs are 'natural'?

2. Who stands to benefit by this, and how?

Does the sonogram screen show both Jana's boobs and her face in the same frame (at the same time)? If not, then by believing that the natural boobs the sonogram is displaying are Jana's is a leap of faith. Right? Right?

Does the footage of the Obama inauguration show Obama and the millions of people who showed up in the same frame (at the same time)? It doesn't. Therefore, he wasn't sworn in in Washington and he's not President. It was done in a studio in the backlot of Universal and the crowds were really superimposed from a bluescreen.

Come on man, I'm glad you're thinking out of the box, but this conspiracy theory stuff is going too far. THEY'RE BOOBS, not secret government weaponry documents being smuggled to countries we arm then accuse of being aggressive. They're boobs! It's preposterous to think Pinupglam would invent this whole thing and conspire to deceive everybody over two large sacks on a woman's chest.

Her boobs were examined by a doctor, a professional, in PERSON, real time, in a professional setting using equipment that cannot lie. This is fact, man.

If that kind of video proof doesn't convince you, nothing will. I'd say just move on and think they are fake all you want.

1. Why did PinUpGlam go to such lenghts and expense to 'prove' that Jana's boobs are 'natural'?

2. Who stands to benefit by this, and how?

She does by proving the ignorant masses wrong.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it contradicts established fact. In your world, Jana's boobs are fake. Fine.

Hell, there are even a group of people on the planet who believe the Earth is flat. This has been PROVEN otherwise.

Most of us around here don't like the word "flat", anyway. :D

Going to regret this ...

Let's see here ... 5'8", 38-25-39" figure, and we're arguing over if she's natural? Frankly, beyond her body, I love her refreshing, unique, original profile from the neck-up. Then again I find women like Brittany Spears to be rather plain looking.

Sorry guys, just don't really get caught up if she's natural or not. She's got too many other curves to really care, and the breasts she has seem to flow well enough. I'm not seeing any saline or silicone ridges myself, so I really can't care.

The Earth isnt flat? How can you claim such bullshit. I know this guy who knows this guy that was sailing one day and heard a story about someone who sailed too far and went off the edge. That sounds pretty clearcut to me. How can you dispute proof like like that? As for Jana...100% real and I'd bet my dick on it.

She does by proving the ignorant masses wrong.

The thought doesn't enter your mind that PinUpGlam does? All the controversy over whether Jana's boobs are real or not generates interest in the video(s) and the Pinupfiles site. Increased traffic on the site provides advertizement for PinUpFiles/PinUpGlam and likely an increase in paid subscribers and profits for the company.

The doctor also benefits in that:

1. For a few minutes of easy and pleasurable work, he gets paid big bucks.

2. He gets very good advertizement.

3. He gets his 'Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame'.

4. He goes down in history as the first guy to cop rather a few good feels of Jana's boobs in public on record.

What's not to like?

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it contradicts established fact. In your world, Jana's boobs are fake. Fine.

What amazes me is that so far, everyone who is adamant that Jana's boobs are real, ignore the empirical (physical/forensic) evidence of the shape of her cleavage, scars and skin folds, that suggest otherwise. Is searching for these signs of fake versus natural boobs a lost art?

Hell, there are even a group of people on the planet who believe the Earth is flat. This has been PROVEN otherwise.

This debate has been proven a long time ago. Ever since sailors have gone out to sea, people watching the ships disappear on the horizon noticed that the last thing they saw were the highest points on the ships (the masts) and concluded from this that the world must be round. These people weren't 'Copernicuses' or 'Galileos'. They were able to figure things out for themselves by using their 'Mark I human eyeballs' and the reasonable intelligence we all possess.

So you see? Such debates can be concluded without having to travel to outer space or relying on the wizardry of modern gadgets/science.

Most of us around here don't like the word "flat", anyway. :D

I agree. I've always preferred the mountains over the plains.:D

OMFG. I've been talking this entire time to someone who HASN'T EVEN SEEN THE VIDEO ITSELF???

WTF, man? Are you kidding me??? You don't have a right to make your case, bro!

Not wasting anymore time on this!

I can think of much more engaging videos to watch. Like a beautiful girl getting it on in some hot and steamy sex.

Who are you trying to convince on the naturalness of Jana's boobs?

You?

Or me?

If you are absolutely convinced that Jana's boobs are all natural, why do you need to watch a video of a machine (that purportedly shows they are natural) to convince yourself of something you already are certain of?

Another issue that the question, "Why did PinUpGlam go to such length and expense to show that Jana's boobs are all natural?", (and why Jana and not someone else) raises is:

There must have been a large number of people who raised a large number of very good comments, questions and concerns over the possibility that Jana may have implants to warrant PinUpGlam's actions.

.:I'm more interested in the discussion about Jana's boobs being natural or not than whether her boobs actually are natural or not.

Physical exercise makes for a strong and healthy body.
Mental exercise makes for a strong and healthy mind.

Amen, Brother!

Tiffany Towers is another with amazing implants. They flow and sway and melt almost like real breasts. Not that i ever thought they were real, but shes one of the very few stars with fake tits that does it for me. Though I still believe Jana's are real, I also know that there are some very expensive and creative implant surgeries to be had out there...

Tiffany Towers is another with amazing implants. They flow and sway and melt almost like real breasts. Not that i ever thought they were real, but shes one of the very few stars with fake tits that does it for me. Though I still believe Jana's are real, I also know that there are some very expensive and creative implant surgeries to be had out there...

Tiffany Towers (no relation to Tabatha Towers, though they did appear in a photoshoot, and possibly video, together) was amazing in that she exuded an innocence and a steamy sexual quality that were enticing in her hardcore movies.

This is not an opinion site, especially not one where you vent the same lame opinion a million times over.

The claim that this is not an opinion site is itself an indefensible (logically and factually) lame opinion.

What is it, then?

An information only blog?

Claims like "Jana is beautiful", and "I like Jana", are not opinions?

This is a dictatorship opposed to freedom of expression, freedom of belief and the exchange of ideas?

AlaeNoctis

Banned
This is a dictatorship opposed to freedom of expression, freedom of belief and the exchange of ideas?

Dictatorship? No... This is a Theocracy!

Jana's breasts are not natural: They are supernatural!

She is not human but a goddess who came out of Elysium
in order to fulfil our most erotic phantasies.

You are such a heretic, an infidel, who dares to disbelive
the supernatural nature that lies within Jana's bosom...

Convert thyself now, while there is still time!
Give away your unfaith!

Dictatorship? No... This is a Theocracy!

Jana's breasts are not natural: They are supernatural!

She is not human but a goddess who came out of Elysium
in order to fulfil our most erotic phantasies.

You are such a heretic, an infidel, who dares to disbelive
the supernatural nature that lies within Jana's bosom...

Convert thyself now, while there is still time!
Give away your unfaith!

HAHAHAHAHA that's great!