• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters

AlaeNoctis

Banned
I'd rather just have her as a fuck buddy. :tongue:

Bosom Buddy is a better definition for the relation between me and her.
:nanner::nanner::nanner:

I'd rather just have her as a fuck buddy. :tongue:
She speaks 7 languages and has many other talents. She'd be one heck of a woman on your arm, regardless of what she does in the sack!

I rank her up there with Danni Ashe on talents and charisma. Those are the type of women I not only want to marry, but would continue to be in awe with.

Maria Moore is another type that I'd want to marry, just because of her attitude. When you meet a woman like that, typically a fuller figured woman, they are lifelong partners in humor and fun.

She speaks 7 languages and has many other talents. She'd be one heck of a woman on your arm, regardless of what she does in the sack!

I rank her up there with Danni Ashe on talents and charisma. Those are the type of women I not only want to marry, but would continue to be in awe with.

Maria Moore is another type that I'd want to marry, just because of her attitude. When you meet a woman like that, typically a fuller figured woman, they are lifelong partners in humor and fun.

couldn't have said it better myself, Prof Voluptuary.:thumbsup:

couldn't have said it better myself, Prof Voluptuary.:thumbsup:
As many know, I married a stocky, top-heavy apple myself. She makes me laugh. She makes me proud. She makes me nut.

When people first meet my wife, they assume I married her for her tits. When they get to know her, they know why I married her. And that's without them knowing how good she gives head too. ;)

Talented and humorous lovers are gold. Adding glasses to the smarts is a turn-on as well. I love women in glasses.

^^^where you get that from

wtf happened to janadefi.files.wordpress.com

These photographers need to show more of her legs. Those long, slender, perfectly toned apendages turn me on just as much as those flawless, massive breasts