• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
Dictatorship? No... This is a Theocracy!

Jana's breasts are not natural: They are supernatural!

She is not human but a goddess who came out of Elysium
in order to fulfil our most erotic phantasies.

You are such a heretic, an infidel, who dares to disbelive
the supernatural nature that lies within Jana's bosom...

Convert thyself now, while there is still time!
Give away your unfaith!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

How about SUPRANATURAL?
How does that work for you?

Her boobs transcend the natural - however each 'believer' interprets that.

How about SUPRANATURAL?
How does that work for you?

Her boobs transcend the natural - however each 'believer' interprets that.

Dude, every time you post in this thread you make yourself look more and more like a bigger idiot than you are.:hatsoff:

for the best, just stop posting. as someone already, said let...it...GO!

Dude, every time you post in this thread you make yourself look more and more like a bigger idiot than you are.:hatsoff:

for the best, just stop posting. as someone already, said let...it...GO!

When at a loss on how to respond, just tell the guy to shut up. That's very intelligent.

What, no sense of wit or humor, huh?

Dogbone27 will freak out on you if you have a different opinion than he does...and then report you for trolling if you call him dumb.

I think he's still mad that I chased his partner in crime off of these boards for crying about similar stuff. I express my deeppest, half-hearted and insencere apology.

Prof Volup is not missed!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Alright boys, do I have to put anyone in time out?

Act like you're adults on an adult forum instead of kiddies who's mommies haven't taught them how to play nice with other children in the sandbox.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 4674879, member: 114093"]Alright boys, do I have to put anyone in time out?

Act like you're adults on an adult forum instead of kiddies who's mommies haven't taught them how to play nice with other children in the sandbox.

Amen. Thanks as always, Petra.

Second part of the Jana video is up... :)

http://www.pinupfiles.com/video.php?id=1332

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
No problem guys...super nanny will come and save the day.

Re: Going to regret this ...

Let's see here ... 5'8", 38-25-39" figure, and we're arguing over if she's natural? Frankly, beyond her body, I love her refreshing, unique, original profile from the neck-up. Then again I find women like Brittany Spears to be rather plain looking.

Sorry guys, just don't really get caught up if she's natural or not. She's got too many other curves to really care, and the breasts she has seem to flow well enough. I'm not seeing any saline or silicone ridges myself, so I really can't care.

Aside from you yet again telling people how to think, I have to agree with you.

If her breasts aren't natural, so what? If they are silicone, the doctors did well enough that they look natural and that's a deal sealer for me because it's not the breasts being fake that turns me off, it's them LOOKING fake.

Personal opinion: Real.

If her breasts aren't natural, so what? If they are silicone, the doctors did well enough that they look natural and that's a deal sealer for me because it's not the breasts being fake that turns me off, it's them LOOKING fake.

Personal opinion: Real.

TRUE OR FALSIE?

I tend to be a knowledge freak and find it an interesting personal challenge to figure out whether someone's boobs are natural or unnatural.

After that, while I feel natural boobs are the best, I agree, natural looking boobs are better than (obviously) fake looking ones.:eek:

TRUE OR FALSIE?

I tend to be a knowledge freak and find it an interesting personal challenge to figure out whether someone's boobs are natural or unnatural.

After that, while I feel natural boobs are the best, I agree, natural looking boobs are better than (obviously) fake looking ones.:eek:

This again?

You aren't looking for knowledge. You're looking for fantasy.

TRUE OR FALSIE?

I think Petra said to stop this....

AlaeNoctis

Banned
I think that's a false alarm, Jana fans.

I have seen no indication of that at either her official website Janaglam or at PinupFiles.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
I think that's a false alarm, Jana fans.

I have seen no indication of that at either her official website Janaglam or at PinupFiles.

Я агент КГБ, знаю о этом я говорю...:ban:

I'm a KGB agent and my secret sources, my intelligentsiya,
say that there are only TWO days left for Janaglam...

Я агент КГБ, знаю о этом я говорю...:ban:

I'm a KGB agent and my secret sources, my intelligentsiya,
say that there are only TWO days left for Janaglam...

Unfortunately it's true, I'm so sad, Janaglam will close on 18th July and Jana announced that she is retiring from modeling.