• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how often do you jerk off in a week....honestly (in fact I want all of you to answer that one!),
Dear Mandy,
I probably jerk off 7 times a week. If I happen to go to this thread (which is about half the time) I always blow when I see you and think how you treat your slaves.
Best Wishes,
Scott

R

RogueAlan

Chihuly is the glass artist who did the chandeliers at bellagio.
I met one of his students, ms Ray, in Greece, which is also a should visit site, along with Istanbul, but don't visit turkey alone... There's a very different attitude toward women there. Only two places my ex was ever uncomfortable were aruba and istanbul... And I guess with me (ha).

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Dear Mandy,
I probably jerk off 7 times a week. If I happen to go to this thread (which is about half the time) I always blow when I see you and think how you treat your slaves.
Best Wishes,
Scott

Fuckin awesome scott.....I have a slave coming to visit me soon in fact...have you seen the latest punishment dolled out to slave ray on clips4sale? Priceless.

- - - Updated - - -

Might not count as a vacation but Canada isn't too shabby a place to visit every once in awhile, Mandy :)

Love Whistler...been there a couple few times. Need to go visit Andi Land and Ariel Rebel too. That could be fun :)

Mandy Flores

Chihuly is the glass artist who did the chandeliers at bellagio.
I met one of his students, ms Ray, in Greece, which is also a should visit site, along with Istanbul, but don't visit turkey alone... There's a very different attitude toward women there. Only two places my ex was ever uncomfortable were aruba and istanbul... And I guess with me (ha).
Definitely will visit Greece, I often think of Italy and Greece together and forget to mention one or the other.
Divorce sucks period. Sorry you had to experience that.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7535474, member: 550820"]You're right! The Philippines are so lovely too! :)

Add Indonesia, vietnam, cambodia, thailand and malaysia to that list. All amazing countries. I LOVE Asia :)

Mandy Flores

New gallery up...

full(4).jpg

full(3).jpg

Mandy Flores

Add Indonesia, vietnam, cambodia, thailand and malaysia to that list. All amazing countries. I LOVE Asia :)

I was thinking that I would hit Indonesia and Thailand on the way from New Zealand to the Phillippenes, I've had a few offers to shoot in both countries. Thanks for visiting my thread Roald! t will be cool to meet you at next years party, I fully intend on being at this next one :)

I was thinking that I would hit Indonesia and Thailand on the way from New Zealand to the Phillippenes, I've had a few offers to shoot in both countries. Thanks for visiting my thread Roald! t will be cool to meet you at next years party, I fully intend on being at this next one :)

Make sure to take a bit of time since both countries have soo much to offer ;)

See you next year :)

You're right! The Philippines are so lovely too! :)

Yes, the Philippines is lovely! It's more fun as well!! If you do drop by, let me know! I'd give you a list of great places you can go to.

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7540499, member: 550820"]New gallery up...

full(4).jpg

full(3).jpg

It took a little longer than I anticipated to be able to fully appreciate your work again, Miss Mandy, but you have good timing with posting these ;)

I feel it right to let you lot know I put my hand in my pocket and obtained another couple of Mistress Mandy's videos from her clipstore tonight. I know I've said as much already, but if you appreciate the free content that Mandy puts on this board for us, you'd really like the "full experience."

69%20blow%20job%20p-new.gif

:wallet: Trust me on that one. :wallet:

R

RogueAlan

MrsStiffy... well said, and i'll have to avail myself to some.

Roald's suggestions are on my to do list... especially thailand.
New Zealand is great, green, cool animals, nice people... was one of the few vacations where i was thinking 'i could just stay here.' Looong flight, though... when you land after a day and night coming back and only 2 hours have passed, you know you've been in those tiny seats for too long.

and no drama on the D word... without it i wouldn't have found the young lady who puts up with me so gracefully these days!

Hope everyone had a Great Monday, and nobody had family hurt in Boston today... if you did, and they're at brigham and women's it might just be my sis helping to stitch them back together... she said it's a bad scene but everyone is pulling together.

hard to imaine that sort of hate with all the amazin people i interact with here, from all over the globe.

enough being debbie downer! Have a great tomorrow all!

RA

Dear Mandy, if you ever come to Asia, just give me a shout and I will knvite you to Singapore to show you around this beautiful city

Still one of my all time favorite pics. Just sharing my opinion.

10.jpg

Mandy Flores

I feel it right to let you lot know I put my hand in my pocket and obtained another couple of Mistress Mandy's videos from her clipstore tonight. I know I've said as much already, but if you appreciate the free content that Mandy puts on this board for us, you'd really like the "full experience."

69%20blow%20job%20p-new.gif

:wallet: Trust me on that one. :wallet:

You're fucking awesome SStiffy! I saw those sales and wondered if it was you. I often worry that the quality of the videos aren't the quality of my pictures cinematography wise, I haven't figured out that polished well lit thing that you get off of SexArt and Twistys videos...but I will. I more focus on the story or idea that the person who ordered the video was trying to get across for their respective fetish or fantasy. I get a tremendous amount of returning customers so I must be doing something right? Thank you thank you thank you again for that :) That particular one you are showing here is actually VERY early on for me...I think almost 4 years ago! I definitely have improved since then... :)

Mandy Flores

Dear Mandy, if you ever come to Asia, just give me a shout and I will knvite you to Singapore to show you around this beautiful city

I love it when i see that the very first post someone made was to me! I hope you enjoy all you see here. Have you read through my thread very far? there's close to 200 pictures and gifs in it now, some of them exclusive to here. I will definitely let you know when I am going, I will be posting here as i get close to readying my trip, and of course tweeting it on twitter too. :) Make sure to post again, and feel free to ask any questions...... you know like...."Why does rain turn white when it freezes into snow?" at which point i would tell you that rain doesn't turn into snow, it would become sleet or hail, and that snow forms very quickly, and because of that is full of tiny gas bubbles that reflect light and make it appear white, where as rain absorbs the gas bubbles by dissolving them instead of trapping them.
Class dismissed.

Mandy Flores

MrsStiffy... well said, and i'll have to avail myself to some.

Roald's suggestions are on my to do list... especially thailand.
New Zealand is great, green, cool animals, nice people... was one of the few vacations where i was thinking 'i could just stay here.' Looong flight, though... when you land after a day and night coming back and only 2 hours have passed, you know you've been in those tiny seats for too long.

and no drama on the D word... without it i wouldn't have found the young lady who puts up with me so gracefully these days!

Hope everyone had a Great Monday, and nobody had family hurt in Boston today... if you did, and they're at brigham and women's it might just be my sis helping to stitch them back together... she said it's a bad scene but everyone is pulling together.

hard to imaine that sort of hate with all the amazin people i interact with here, from all over the globe.

enough being debbie downer! Have a great tomorrow all!

RA
Naw...the injection of reality is good.