• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
69%20blow%20job%20p-new.gif

SPN-DoWant-GIF.gif

My mom's from the philippines and I got to live there for a year. Watch out for the cockroaches. They're monstrous, they fly and they bite.

Damn, you're pics are stunning.

I love it when i see that the very first post someone made was to me! I hope you enjoy all you see here. Have you read through my thread very far? there's close to 200 pictures and gifs in it now, some of them exclusive to here. I will definitely let you know when I am going, I will be posting here as i get close to readying my trip, and of course tweeting it on twitter too. :) Make sure to post again, and feel free to ask any questions...... you know like...."Why does rain turn white when it freezes into snow?" at which point i would tell you that rain doesn't turn into snow, it would become sleet or hail, and that snow forms very quickly, and because of that is full of tiny gas bubbles that reflect light and make it appear white, where as rain absorbs the gas bubbles by dissolving them instead of trapping them.
Class dismissed.

Dear Mandy, beauty as well as brains, I am double impressed. Thanks for the class. Very interesting to know where snow comes, although we hardly see any of that in Singapore (lots of rain though). I will keep on coming back for sure but for now wandering through all the earlier posts and great free stuff you posted. Thanks for all the free stuff. I will keep a close eye on your travel schedule in the meantime.

ban-one

Works for panties
Oral surgery not go too well?

No, that went okay, it's just that it took longer than I thought to heal up enough to not have a pounding in my mouth from raised heart rate and blood pressure. I had previously had one removed, and I was fine for all activities like 4 or 5 days later. But I guess having two taken out took longer to heal up enough.

So how'd your dental work go? I think you said you were having something done last week.

So how'd your dental work go? I think you said you were having something done last week.

From the last picture Mandy posted here above, it looks like there is no problem with Mandy's dental or oral work, lol

ban-one

Works for panties
From the last picture Mandy posted here above, it looks like there is no problem with Mandy's dental or oral work, lol

True, but I know that's an older picture, and after she had asked where everyone had gone with the end of the Miss Freeones contest and things being slow, and I said I had some dental work that was preventing my full enjoyment of her work and this site, that she said she was having something done the next week, which would've been last week.

Everyone talking about their dental works takes me back to when I got my wisdom teeth done *shudders* I'll spare everyone the most morbid of details but I do remember waking up mid surgery and the doctor jerked my head backwards with one finger to get me to go back to sleep, plus there was an infection afterwards.

On that delightful note, I would very much enjoy a Mandy Flores, Andi Land, Ariel Rebel collaboration. That's a lot of beautiful you got going on there.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7545269, member: 550820"]Awwwwww..... you seem so genuine and sincere there.....Thank you! Where's a pic of your face?

Always sincere with you, Mandy.

You wanna see my face?! Why do you wanna ruin what we have? :o

Send me your "private" email that only you have access to and I'll see what I can do. ;)

I need another class from the most beautiful teacher in the world. I will be a good student and next time bring an apple for her.

Mandy, how can I put a banner from you under my postings? Please help me

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6923313, member: 550820"]

50.gif

Just browsing through this thread I stumbled on this magnificent gif of Mandy. Immediately I suffered from a brainfreeze as all my blood from my brains went down to my cock. Still recovering.:drool2:

3 days of browsing this thread and I am still only half way. Looking at the pictures and here and there some jerking in between takes too much time to finish the whole thread faster. Still a lot of browsing and jerking to do before I am completely up to date.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
3 days of browsing this thread and I am still only half way. Looking at the pictures and here and there some jerking in between takes too much time to finish the whole thread faster. Still a lot of browsing and jerking to do before I am completely up to date.

That's awesome! Now imagine how my website would affect you? 100 picture sets, 90 movies $24.99......... seems pretty cheap! LOL

I don't have my B/G stuff on there though...some is in my Freeones store, the rest is in my clips4sale.com/33729 store

Any of you from Boston? Crazy they shut down everything to catch this one guy. Seems a bit odd to me.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Hey you guys wanna take a second and drop into the OCSM of the week thread...(if you haven't already) and give a vote to Lolita Borgia today? It still irks me how far she dropped down in the miss freeones OCSM category even though she's one of the biggest contributors here in the forums..... Thank you..here's the quick link for ya...
Lolita for OCSM-of-the-Week-2013

That's why it's an Addiction, not just a fandom.

Hey you guys wanna take a second and drop into the OCSM of the week thread...(if you haven't already) and give a vote to Lolita Borgia today?

I do what I'm told.....

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Hey you guys wanna take a second and drop into the OCSM of the week thread...(if you haven't already) and give a vote to Lolita Borgia today? It still irks me how far she dropped down in the miss freeones OCSM category even though she's one of the biggest contributors here in the forums..... Thank you..here's the quick link for ya...
Lolita for OCSM-of-the-Week-2013

is this campaigning?