• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey you guys wanna take a second and drop into the OCSM of the week thread...(if you haven't already) and give a vote to Lolita Borgia today? It still irks me how far she dropped down in the miss freeones OCSM category even though she's one of the biggest contributors here in the forums..... Thank you..here's the quick link for ya...
Lolita for OCSM-of-the-Week-2013

surprisingly enough been there done that ;)

Lolita would and has made a wonderful OCSM of the week. However before Miss Mandy made her declaration I already had nominated and voted for Lucy OHara. Didn't realize it until after but it was her birthday on the 18th, plus she said she ruvs me. Can't say I get much ruving in my life so I gotta take what I can get.

but Mandy deserves recognition for simply being so amazing and supportive to the other OCSMs week in and week out. I may just have my vote for next week all ready to go.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Lolita would and has made a wonderful OCSM of the week. However before Miss Mandy made her declaration I already had nominated and voted for Lucy OHara. Didn't realize it until after but it was her birthday on the 18th, plus she said she ruvs me. Can't say I get much ruving in my life so I gotta take what I can get.

but Mandy deserves recognition for simply being so amazing and supportive to the other OCSMs week in and week out. I may just have my vote for next week all ready to go.

Awesome of you to say Al. I like Lucy too, haven't had any real interaction with her yet, but she has personality! Ok, I know it's an older pic but I like it...

192.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7552485, member: 550820"]I don't know..is it? Is it against the rules?

it is not. im just surprised by the lack of nudity involved

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7552601, member: 550820"]Very cool :) Still rockin the siggy :)

I noticed that :) Im very flattered that you still use it. It means alot :)

That's awesome! Now imagine how my website would affect you?

I know how it would affect me. I will end up sitting behind my computer all day with a limp dick and arm doing nothing else than watching and jerking

I know how it would affect me. I will end up sitting behind my computer all day with a limp dick and arm doing nothing else than watching and jerking

The only problem that i see in your statement is that you would be limp looking at her site? i dont think its humanly possible to be limp while looking at Mandy. ;)

...aside from all the other BEAUTIFUL things I see on your thread... you should set a higher value on your lovely legs! I am not focused on legs, but I saw, that you seem to hide them... why?

Indeed.... loaded this set today....good fun at The Alexis Hotel in Seattle...

234.jpg

And another from my red dress set...
238.jpg

Sorry Mandy but I think you are dressed entirely inappropriately for digging, in that red and white dress and red heels. You are however dressed quite perfectly for carrying off to the nearest barn, being laid down, and having a number of very erect penises inserted into you, one after another, all of them ejaculating ballsful of cum into you.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7554800, member: 550820"]Indeed.... loaded this set today....good fun at The Alexis Hotel in Seattle...

234.jpg

238.jpg

Damn Mandy! Very classy and sexy at the same time! Love it!

The only problem that i see in your statement is that you would be limp looking at her site? i dont think its humanly possible to be limp while looking at Mandy. ;)

I am sorry but you are right, a limp dick is impossible looking at Mandy. However, leaves me with a limp arm from hours of jerking. This will end up more frustrating sitting with a hard on not being able to give it a bit of relief.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7554800, member: 550820"]Indeed.... loaded this set today....good fun at The Alexis Hotel in Seattle...

234.jpg

238.jpg

I really love the red dress, Mandy looks so sexy in it. Also without it by the way.

I am sorry but you are right, a limp dick is impossible looking at Mandy. However, leaves me with a limp arm from hours of jerking. This will end up more frustrating sitting with a hard on not being able to give it a bit of relief.

glad you clarified that statement