• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thanx 4 the tip Mandy, Oh and looking damn good baby!!! :rubbel:

i ment for the needle, it's the symbol of seattle, and wow very expensive. but hey, when u go for a pleasure, you don't go to feed the stomach, just for chilling and enjoying it. but agree with you that's just too much, otherwise it's nice to see the city from up there if could.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7530609, member: 550820"]Anyone have any questions? Something serious now.

this cute girl keeps asking me to play games even though she keeps kicking my butt. do you think its because shes in love with me?

jitna

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7532192, member: 550820"]I can't speak for her personally, but i really enjoy kicking peoples butts! :)

are you suggesting im just another butt?

i think you should continue telling Mandy reasons why she'd like me

I'd much rather tell Mandy why she'd like me

or why I like her

or why I'd lick her

or how I'd lick her

or...well you get the idea.

Basically, bringing you up to Mandy is pretty low on my list of priorities to talk to her about

but youre saying its on the list?

If it makes you feel better, yes it is.

However, it is so far down the list, we'd need that time machine you are always talking about to get around to seeing when it would be brought up before we all died.

jitna

If it makes you feel better, yes it is.

However, it is so far down the list, we'd need that time machine you are always talking about to get around to seeing when it would be brought up before we all died.

all i saw was "yes"

also "time machine"

* No, Mandy does not actually have a penis.

Hehe, this is my favourite signature quote since "Mandy is NOT pregnant!"

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7530609, member: 550820"]Anyone have any questions? Something serious now.

When who??? gets around to starting his jitna appreciation thread, will you be posting in it, Mistress Mandy?

jitna

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7532500, member: 550820"]Well of course! :)

will any of them be complimentary?

R

RogueAlan

Thanks for the columbia tower tip... We did the needle restaurant before an Alaska cruise last year and it was one of the top 10 most expensive meals I can remember, with badly prepared food and staff rushing us through to Seattle next table service.

OUr alternate was Aqua, so my serious question, then, is how bummed should I be at the choice we made?

The chihuly ( spelling?) museum is cool by the needle... The first starbucks is close but was too busy to wait.

I'll ask a 2nd L if you'll remit... Where's been your favorite place to visit, and where else do you want to go? I'm pushing for Spain and italy or Hawaii next year

Pax all! RA

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for the columbia tower tip... We did the needle restaurant before an Alaska cruise last year and it was one of the top 10 most expensive meals I can remember, with badly prepared food and staff rushing us through to Seattle next table service.

OUr alternate was Aqua, so my serious question, then, is how bummed should I be at the choice we made?

The chihuly ( spelling?) museum is cool by the needle... The first starbucks is close but was too busy to wait.

I'll ask a 2nd L if you'll remit... Where's been your favorite place to visit, and where else do you want to go? I'm pushing for Spain and italy or Hawaii next year

Pax all! RA

Not familliar with the Chihuly??? Have not eaten at Aqua either. Be bummed about your choice, very bummed :)

I absolutely loved Maui, loved the nude beach there (northwest of Big Beach). Definitely at the top of favorite places at this point. Tahoe and San Diego are up there on the list too.

In the future Australia, Europe (specifically England and Italy, but all over would be nice) and I would love to go explore a bunch of south pacific Islands....the Marshalls, head over to Guam (my fathers family originated there)

Might not count as a vacation but Canada isn't too shabby a place to visit every once in awhile, Mandy :)