• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Make Shit Up ABout a Place You've Never Been

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Not true, they use bidets (sp?) every time they poop.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 271073

Oh my God. Oh my God. You are insane. I clicked onto the picture link before it was approved saying "No she didn't post a bidet picture, did she?" Woman, you are out of your mind.

Just wait until you get test match Cricket!

They wouldn't do that.

Then again and even more disgruntled and morose people gave the world golf and I'm convinced the entire purpose of the sport's existence it is to infuriate the people that play it. :1orglaugh (and perhaps plug up television time in the summer with nothing but a ball against the sky for people that don't have many options when it comes to the number of channels they have.)

Second, you don't really get how this thread works, do you?

Dude, this is brodkill you're taking about. He's the guy who talks shit about others for having the exact same deficiencies he has. Of course he doesn't get how this thread works.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
They wouldn't do that.

Then again and even more disgruntled and morose people gave the world golf and I'm convinced the entire purpose of the sport's existence it is to infuriate the people that play it. :1orglaugh (and perhaps plug up television time in the summer with nothing but a ball against the sky for people that don't have many options when it comes to the number of channels they have.)
That's not us, you can blame the Scots for golf!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Oh my God. Oh my God. You are insane. I clicked onto the picture link before it was approved saying "No she didn't post a bidet picture, did she?" Woman, you are out of your mind.

Yes, I'm crazy like that!

boobmanz

I love big booty too!
When ordering a cab a taxi in Amsterdam you're supposed to speak Turkish or Moroccan. If you won't do so it's your own fault if the 2 km stretch to your hotel takes you an hour and sets you back 150 euros.

In Italy, if someone loses a hand or an arm, they are no longer able to communicate with another person verbally.

In Alabama, it is against the law to marry someone outside of your family. Outside of the human race is ok though.

In Texas, they ask questions first, confirm the story and only shoot when it's the very last resort.

In Denmark, houses are made from Lego.

In Finland, people either play ice hockey, drive rally cars or are members of a death metal band.

In Sweden, the Swedish Chef from the Muppets is dubbed with a Norwegian accent and called the Norwegian Chef.

In Canada, during conversation their topic of choice is boots. It's a boot this and a boot that.

In New Zealand, althought they speak English they only use 2 vowels, E and U.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Contrary to popular belief, it was actually the EU that denied the UK from joining them. None of those nations wanted to be associated with shitty British food.