• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

love guns?

heres my third ar15 hence my name.

Attachments

• IMG00347.jpg
    IMG00347.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 358

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Golden Gun > AR15

Yup! I sure do! Nope I see no reason to disclose my collection with the board :D

jasonk282

Banned
I love guns and that a very nice varmint killer. I for one perfer a 4 rail system over the barrel but thats just me. Since we are on this supject, here is the M4 that I used in Iraq.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am completely ignorant about Guns, but I do like them (aesthetically speaking also).

☼LEGIT☼
No.

The only inanimate objects I love are my collection of Barbie's. Nothing, not even something that could kill a man could top those.

If I saw someone like you playing with naked barbies. I would be scared shitless.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Love them. Thats not a bad looking gun.
I prefer a higher caliber though; I've always been fond of AK-47's and their variants. 7.62x39 is the way to go.

For the uninitiated: difference between high-caliber and low?? :o

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
Love guns. A guy is bringing a Glock model 29 for me to look at tonight. I may purchase it from him as he needs the cash. 10mm is something I haven't tried yet.

jasonk282

Banned
Love them. Thats not a bad looking gun.
I prefer a higher caliber though; I've always been fond of AK-47's and their variants. 7.62x39 is the way to go.

Only problem is that the 7.62 is very inaccurate when fired at full auto or at 3 round burst, part of the reason why the US Army switched from the M14 to the M16. But i do like the middle size rounds such as the 6.52 which has the stoping power of the 7.62 but the accuracy of the 5.53.

Our main proble in Iraq was that we would have to fire what seemed with half the clip to drop someone, but if you got hit with the 7.62 in your body armor your still going down, just dazed not dead though. We need more stoping power.

I have a few for target shooting and competition, but nothing really interesting.