• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

I meant the part about emilie not appearing next season.

PS. I listened/watched that clip, and I'm still not positive that is what swayer really says. Lostpedia correctly points out that Sawyer's daughter lives in Albuquerque,Nm, not Alabama. However it really doesn't sound like he says, "Albuquerque". So that dpesn't make much sense. really the only part that I could clearly make out was "tell her I'm sorry."

PPS. It's highly possibly that it really was no clear dialogue, and it was only used to reference the previous (future) scene with kate and jack and that what she did for him will be revealed later.

(time ran out on editing. if a mod wants to merge that would be cool)

I listened to it about 3 times and it's pretty clear to me.I couldn't hear it that good with my surround sound on because of the noise from the helicopter but when I turned it of and just listened to it from the t.v.,it was pretty clear what he said.I guess the real question is what bearing does that have on future events?

well it will definitely make things interesting if kate tracks down the mom and says, wtf? I know you!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
^ above are 2 alternate endings to the season finale.

Have any of you seen the lost mobicasts from I belive season 1? there are 13 of them and some are pretty interesting.
Some are relevant to the story while others seem to be just edited scenes.

Did anyone notice in the final episode of season 4 how Sun told Michael that she was pregnant?
Either they're messing with us or maybe the baby is micheals,that seemed to be the impression they tried to give.
Here is a mobicasts from season 1 with Sun and Micheal.
She says she changed her mind about splitting to the U.S. because she was scared, but in an episode she siad it was because Jin showed her the flower at the airport and she realized she really loved him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl74d0clYAM

I think it was more like "yeah, after betraying you guys I came back and worked on this boat so I could spy for Ben. So what have you been up to?"

I think it was just a sincere effort for Micheal to show that he cared about sun and the rest of the survivors and wanted to make up for being a douche bag.

It is interesting that you'd think that, especially with all the tension that there was originally between Jin and mike, but they later became friends. that seems a little far fetched to me. plus her baby looked Korean. although if he had come out black it would have been hilarious, but people would probably be pissed off at such a twist like that that came out of nowhere.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I agree totally.
There was however maybe a slight hint in her voice and eyes when she told him.
Like "do you realize?" or "you should know".
But the baby looked like Jin according to Hugo.
But have you seen the 13 mobicasts?
I thought a few were obvious edited scenes while some where interesting.

The season finale was great!

Just saw it on my DVR. Dont want to give anything away until the rest of you have seen it. They wrapped up a lot of open questions.

But I would admit I was shocked to see who was in the coffin.

Here's the link from the fake commercial they showed....it looks like DHARMA is making a comeback.

http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

Peace.:cool:

The dates/location advertised in the commercial are the same time and location of Comic Con in San Diego.

Keep and eye out, its obvious something related to the show is going to be released.

Found this blog on what happened during ComicCon this week in San Diego.

http://blog.lostpedia.com/2008/07/comic-con-reports.html

Looks like DHARMA is going to make a comeback in the 5th season. Did anybody here go to ComicCon?

No. :( this is the first time in like five years that I haven't been.

But i'm sure some news will be leaking out fast, i'll try to post some more stuff on here if I hear from anyone who was there.

Re: Lost Season Finale 5/29/30

The season finale was great!

Just saw it on my DVR. Dont want to give anything away until the rest of you have seen it. They wrapped up a lot of open questions.

But I would admit I was shocked to see who was in the coffin.

Here's the link from the fake commercial they showed....it looks like DHARMA is making a comeback.

http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

They been updating the site, anybody following it?

i loved the scene where desmond contacts penny from the boat very touching i just saw a commercial that the sci fi network is airing re runs starting on sept 16 or 17

as soon as the season ended everyone stopped talking about it, other than the few updates on here by BB keeping it alive. I expected to hear from people at comic con because I know that they always have something going on and have fan meet ups, but I wasn't there and I haven't heard anything from anybody about it.

I'm surprised to not even see anything about when season 4 is going to be on dvd.

Ok, so TV guide had a very brief blurb about the upcoming season. They say we are going to see (well, maybe to hear about) exactly what happened to Danielle and her crew when they first arrived on the island. But are we ever going to hear about why Libby was in the mental institute, does it even matter anymore?

Carlton hinted that time-travel would continue to play a role in the storyline. He said something along the lines of "we don't know where the island is, or when it is."

We all speculated that it seem mostly obvious that the off-island sequences are going to jump ahead into the future after the previously-flash-forwards. Although we did see at least partially what happened at that time (in the flash forwards), we never saw it occurring in "real time", so it still counts as a skip ahead as long as the chronology of the show is concerned.

More interesting though is that the implication was about the island time, and not about off-island, so that will be really interesting to see how they synch (or un-synch) the two. I think that I'd lean more towards past-travel, but it seems just as likely that it will be future-travel. Either way, it should leave us confused as always.

They better do some damn explaining for the 5th season.

Since the subject of time travel keeps coming up, I got a feeling the Series finale is going to loop back to the pilot episode somehow since the producers said a couple of years ago the show was fully explained in the pilot episode.

Peace.

Since the subject of time travel keeps coming up, I got a feeling the Series finale is going to loop back to the pilot episode somehow since the producers said a couple of years ago the show was fully explained in the pilot episode.

dude, they only said that because they wanted to make the whole thing more.. mysterious
i think they had(or have..) no clue where they're going with the show

says the guy whose name is 'loop".

PS. I really hope that doesn't happen. Although i am leaning towards a circular/cycle theory, I wouldn't want to see that happen. too cliche.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Registered for dharma, did the tests.. found the whole make-a-test thing sorta lame. Back to watching Robocop Prime Directives.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
says the guy whose name is 'loop".

PS. I really hope that doesn't happen. Although i am leaning towards a circular/cycle theory, I wouldn't want to see that happen. too cliche.

Am I the only one who has played Lost: Via Domus?

The premise of the game was circular. The main character lands on the island and evades his past. He was a cruel bastid with amnesia that gains his memories and sense of right'n'wrong back thru the island, the losties and the others.

He finds out the truth and lays the soul of someone he hurt.. to rest. He escapes the island and boom. Black screen.

... an eye opens and he finds himself on the beach. Like the eye of Jack.. in the pilot episode.

It doesnt explain everything, but it alludes to.. how things will be explained.

I don't really see anyway that they can have a resolution that can satisfy, as time goes on expectations have been built too high. Plus, it seems that we have analyzed so much and thought of every possible scenario that nothing could be a surprise, unless it was totally absurd. I'd be happy with a conclusion where the characters reach some kind of catharsis and are content with their current state and situation and have that be the ending. it's not important to know all of the answers because it will never be enough.