• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

what about cloverfield gives you a headache, the shaky camera work?

from what I've seen so far in Fringe, it's pretty straight-forward in it's approach. It just uses radical and unconventional science to solve the problem of the week, which you can really get mind boggled about or you can just accept it and go with it. It seems like it's going to be much more of a serialized show than Lost.

what about cloverfield gives you a headache, the shaky camera work?

from what I've seen so far in Fringe, it's pretty straight-forward in it's approach. It just uses radical and unconventional science to solve the problem of the week, which you can really get mind boggled about or you can just accept it and go with it. It seems like it's going to be much more of a serialized show than Lost.

The deal about Cloverfield is similiar to Lost, trying to come up with a answer on what the fuck is going on.

Peace.:cool:

Right now I'm watching season 2. Here's a really interesting little thing. It's about halfway through the season, in the episode where Sun first finds out that she's pregnant. The brand name on her pregnancy test is Widmore Labs. And this is back before we've even heard Desmond's story, we've only seen him once.

That's what I love about this show, it has such a great shelf-life. Every time you go back and watch it, you see it from a different perspective.

Re: Lost Season Finale 5/29/30

The season finale was great!

Just saw it on my DVR. Dont want to give anything away until the rest of you have seen it. They wrapped up a lot of open questions.

But I would admit I was shocked to see who was in the coffin.

Here's the link from the fake commercial they showed....it looks like DHARMA is making a comeback.

http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

Anybody kept up with this link?

They sent me a certificate and made me a carpenter.

LOL!

They also said that DHARMA has been affected with the global credit crisis, so there will be some changes.

I cant wait until January, ABC has been showing commecials with small previews in them.

I haven't seen any of those previews yet, but I'm always up for any news about Lost.

It could just be viral marketing, but the odd thing about the websites and such seems to be suggesting that the DHARMA initiative is still going on, contrary to what the Others have said on the show.

I'm still only halfway through the third season - I just cannot make it past halfway. I've been assured that it gets better towards the end and season four is astounding.

I really need to catch up!

Claire's dead....I think.

the actress that plays Claire said that she won't be appearing this next season, but that she will be back for the final one, so I'm not sure what that means. On this show just because a character is going to be coming back doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to be alive. then again just because they are "dead" doesn't mean much either.

I'm still only halfway through the third season - I just cannot make it past halfway. I've been assured that it gets better towards the end and season four is astounding.

I really need to catch up!

yeah, I don't really know what they were thinking there. It's obvious that after they had the mini finale after the first six episodes of season three that they reevaluated their game plan. It was a killer on original air, but It's not too bad if you can watch them back to back on DVD. Even if you don't want to watch season 4 and beyond, if you've seen it up till this point, I think it would be worth it for you to see the season 3 finale.

The season finale was great!

Just saw it on my DVR. Dont want to give anything away until the rest of you have seen it. They wrapped up a lot of open questions.

But I would admit I was shocked to see who was in the coffin.

Here's the link from the fake commercial they showed....it looks like DHARMA is making a comeback.

http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

If you had registered earlier, they are now sending weekly emails related to the upcoming season premier. They came up with a new website for a new airline.

http://www.ajiraairways.com/

I havent finished searching the site, i havent found anything new as of this writing.

do you know the name of it?

One of my favorite shows on USA--Burn Notice--returns in a couple of weeks and the promos have featured "Higher Ground" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Greatest RHCP song...ever.

http://www.ajiraairways.com/

I havent finished searching the site, i havent found anything new as of this writing.

the sites logo "ajira" looks like korean characters.

I'm pretty sure that all of the flights are to places that characters have visited on the show. Although it doesn't mention anything about England.

It also mentions polar bears, sharks, ruins and islands, all things that obviously relate to the show.

The point seems to be to print out the boarding pass, which has the hieroglyphics from the hatch countdown and the Tui trigram that appears on the Dharma logo representing the west, the youngest daughter, the sorceress, the mouth and tongue, the autumn, joyful movement and collection; and fold it into the origami shape, possibly to spell out some message.

this is a thread about Lost, not gay teen pop music.

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
this is a thread about Lost, not gay teen pop music.

Is it the teens that are gay, or the music? I have my own thoughts, but I wondered where you stood on the issue. :wave:

:1orglaugh:rofl: