• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

What is wrong with Sun? and no one is crazier than Blueballs.

eh, Asian/Black chicks dont appeal to me too much, never have. im more of a Latina/White girl kinda guy. what can i say.

and i know no ones crazier, thats why i said "as crazy"

This weeks episode stunk.

I watched it twice, but the only revelation was a somewhat explanation for the "whispers".

Now the question still not answered for the whispers is.....

-Who did the whispers in past episodes?
-What deed do you have to do that keeps you stuck on the island?
-Why did the whispers always preceed "The Others"? Were the whispers working for the others, or trying to alert the castaways?
-Why are their "spirits" stuck on the island and why do they do the whispers?

It was interesting to see Dr. Chang introducing Hurley at the award ceromony. It seems in the flash-sideways he has no connections with DHARMA or Widmore.

The interesting thing about the ceromony was Hurleys award. It was a Dinosaur which didn't seem like it made sense and I cant recall any mention in past episodes of Dinosaurs, even though the pilot episode kinda made the Smoke monster seem like a big invisble dinosaur running loose on the island.

Also Hurleys mother and Libby's Doctor was kinda curious. In the original timeline it seemed that his mother and doctor were somehow involved in getting Hurley to the island.

One other thing about the flash-sideways scenes we have seen since the season debut, there has been no tie-in for the infamous "Numbers". Which means Jacob is not connected to the flash-sideways. It looks like the flash-sideways are being manipulated thru "Locke".

More questions and no answers.

Who knows..................

Hurley's award ceremony talked about his success at becoming owner of Mr. Cluck's Chicken and growing the business. It never said that he won the lottery, which pretty much confirms that in universe X he didn't use the numbers. Also he originally heard the numbers from Leonard, or however that guy was in the nuthouse, and since he wasn't in the nuthouse in this universe, it just makes it even more likely that he wouldn't have come into contact with them.

I was glad to see Iliana go. At this point we really don't need new characters, and I hated that she just showed up and started telling everyone what to do, and they did it because she was apparently banging Jacob or something. We should have seen it coming when she started messing around with the dynamite, because that is the exact same thing that happened to Arntz in season one. I thought that was pretty cool.

Now what has me confused is the Well. If they are in 2007, which all previous accounts have indicated, then shouldn't the Orchid Station be there and not the Well, which was also sealed up by 1977? Unless it is not that spot, and it really is just some well.

Assuming that it is the Well on the Orchid site, then we know that it contains the Weird Matter and that by turning the wheel the person is transported off the Island to Tunisia. The time travel doesn't really make sense since Locke traveled to 2007, three years later, while Ben traveled to 2005, only one year.

The implication is that it traveled Desmond to Universe X, and retaining his full memories of Universe Y, which is why he tried to kill Locke and helped Hurley to resolve the two universes.

eh, Asian/Black chicks dont appeal to me too much, never have. im more of a Latina/White girl kinda guy. what can i say.

and i know no ones crazier, thats why i said "as crazy"

Maybe we will get a Maggie Grace return :banana:

FlashForward has some pretty hotass tail all over that show.

To be honest, Illiana never had much of a role for me to care about her. We didn't see enough of her bod either. :dunno: She was very pretty. Meh.

Who do we think is nuttier---Claire of now or Rousseau of old?

The implication is that it traveled Desmond to Universe X, and retaining his full memories of Universe Y, which is why he tried to kill Locke and helped Hurley to resolve the two universes.

I don't think he tried to kill Locke. I think he tried to injure Locke so that he can be reunited with Jack at the hospital.

I don't think he tried to kill Locke. I think he tried to injure Locke so that he can be reunited with Jack at the hospital.

Possibly, but it seems unlikely to me. The only connection that Hurley X had to Desmond and Libby (Other than being on the plane) was their memories of the Island and that alone was enough to cause them to be at least partially aware of the existence of universe Y. On the other hand Jack and Locke already have an X relationship and them meeting and talking to each other before was not enough to get them to remember the Island, so I doubt that another such casual encounter with no medium (such as Desmond or Mrs. Hawking) would do it. :2 cents:

Also, T-rock, I'm pretty sure that Maggie is scheduled to appear at least once this season (most likely the finale).

I actually liked this episode a lot. Desmond gets thrown down the well (which I believe he knew it was going to happen) and Locke gets ran over. I'm sorry but I just laughed at that because it looked so horrible to run down a handicapped guy

I found it hilarious too. A crippled guy in a wheelchair getting deliberately targeted by a suspected paedophile, won't do much for Desmonds image.

^
Suspected pedo? We don't take that seriously do we? That was just "Dr. Linus" being a high school teacher :dunno: I was expecting "Dr. Linus" to ask Desmond if they knew each other, that Desmond looked familiar to him, etc...

Perhaps we will get the Shannon/Ana Lucia hot tub lezout scene we've all bee secretly lusting for :glugglug::banana:

I liked this episode alot better. I always love those Jack vs Locke moments. I was pretty glad to see Claire come back to her senses and get on the boat with Kate. So she is not as lost as they made her to be. I hope Syiad is the same way. Happy to see the show to start picking up again.

This episode was great and found it awesome that Jack and "Locke" are stuck with each other now. It will create some great moments, I imagine. But this episode really set up things for the future (I guess like every episode this season). I thought Jin's an Sun's reunion would be a little more dramatic for being separated for two seasons.

Oh and anyone else wanna see Zoe get killed? I'm getting annoyed by this girl

roronoa3000

Banned
This episode was great and found it awesome that Jack and "Locke" are stuck with each other now. It will create some great moments, I imagine. But this episode really set up things for the future (I guess like every episode this season). I thought Jin's an Sun's reunion would be a little more dramatic for being separated for two seasons.

She looks like Tina Fey.

Yeah. She's way annoying. I do like how it appears Widmore played Sawyer hook/line/sinker. Let's not all start crediting Sawyer with being a genius Machiavelli...he's really a 2-bit con artist, not a master double agent type...

I agree with DJ too, the Sun-Jin reunion was very.......ordinary :dunno: Hell, I even forgot Jin was hanging out with Widmore's crew. I wish their reunion was more connected to something going on on the island.

The "LA storyline" is really awesome. Bravo to the writers. I wish we had this kind of parallel story writing all along...

Did Sayid really shoot Desmond? I thought the promo leading up this week implied there was a gunflash pointed "downward" and Des was looking up at Sayid, but what I saw of the episode...I didn't see any gunflash from Sayid anywhere :dunno:

Yeah. She's way annoying. I do like how it appears Widmore played Sawyer hook/line/sinker. Let's not all start crediting Sawyer with being a genius Machiavelli...he's really a 2-bit con artist, not a master double agent type...

I agree with DJ too, the Sun-Jin reunion was very.......ordinary :dunno: Hell, I even forgot Jin was hanging out with Widmore's crew. I wish their reunion was more connected to something going on on the island.

The "LA storyline" is really awesome. Bravo to the writers. I wish we had this kind of parallel story writing all along...

Did Sayid really shoot Desmond? I thought the promo leading up this week implied there was a gunflash pointed "downward" and Des was looking up at Sayid, but what I saw of the episode...I didn't see any gunflash from Sayid anywhere :dunno:

I'm leading more toward no. I think Sayid spared him.

^
Yeah, she did look hot. I would hit that too.

Sawyer had some pretty good 1-liners in this episode too. He was ripping on Lapidis pretty good :rofl: The Burt Reynolds joke was hilarious...

Well I was wrong. Desmond just sitting on the bottom of the well? I didn't like that. Perhaps you are right Nearlinvisible. Although we've yet to see what will happen to Locke in Jack's care. So apparently Desmond X knows about Universe Y and he's trying to resolve the two, but Desmond Y doesn't seem to really know about X, and so far the two of them are unconnected.

Hey, maybe if Sayid did kill Desmond, his alternate will just pop in and that's how the two will be resolved. Doubt it, and I don't think he did it, but an idea...

The editor should be fired for leaving in the cut to Lapidus saying, "Guess she can talk again", right in the middle of Sun and Jins reunion. Terrible idea. :nono:

And Claire is super annoying.