• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
^
Err, Dave? Hurley kill himself? Huh?

Yeah, remember Hurley's (supposedly) imaginary friend from the mental institution that showed up on the island? Right before Libby got killed and she talked Hurley out of jumping off the cliff, as Dave was trying to get him to do. Hurley even got his first kiss that day. Ahhhhh :D

^
All we know about MiB is that he can inhabit dead bodies--Locke came to the island in the box, right--we don't have any evidence that he can leave this island like Jacob could.

But, he might be able to influence which ~spirits~ show up on the island, right? MiB could've summoned "Isabella" as part of the Ricardus recruitment strategy....

So, basically, you might be right about Dave :thumbsup: I completely forgot about him...:o

Good episode tonight, especially considering it had to follow the Richard episode. oh yeah...

DESMOND'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Everyone keeps coming back. Who haven't we seen yet? Ana Lucia, Libby and the guy Desmond was stuck inside the Swan station with...Kelvin Inman :dunno: We've seen a lot of familiar faces this season thus far...

I gotta go contrarian and say that this week's Lost didn't really do much for me other than bring Desmond back which is a good thing :thumbsup:

We got a nice gratuitous Sun BOOB shot :banana: which was hot as hell....but otherwise, this one didn't leave me thinking that either Sun or Jin are real options to take over the island as Jacob's replacement. :dunno:

We got a nice gratuitous Sun BOOB shot :banana: which was hot as hell....but otherwise, this one didn't leave me thinking that either Sun or Jin are real options to take over the island as Jacob's replacement. :dunno:

No kidding, I never realized how awesome Sun's boobs really were.

^
Didn't Sun wear a bikini in Season 1? I'm almost positive she did. She was admiring SHannon's bikini and while Jin went off fishing, Sun walked around in a skimpy bikini. I'm sure I still have the soiled kleenex to prove it :o

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm a big Richard fan, so I absolutely LOVED last night's episode. I've already watched it four times! And it's now in my "Save Until I Delete" folder on my DVR. I promised to save the episodes for Fridays when my gal-pal comes up for the weekends. But I had to break our agreement last night. I couldn't wait until Friday to know what Richard's backstory was.

It's the last season. I'm content to get the (major) answers as they come. I feel no need for the ending and every answer to be rushed.

never delete it, burn it.

ok i'm about to watch eps 10, but about eps 9.
so jake brought the black rock to the isle and the black smoke seemed to have killed them all.
he spared ricardo so he could use him to kill jacob, but jacob got one up on him.
i suppose he didnt just kill richard because he figured one day he may need him for something..

one thought on this whole thing-
why is jacob looking for a replacement of himself?
did he know he was gonna die?

and if the black smoke is his nemesis, why not just kill everybody that comes to the island?

widmore finding the island again, and ideas how he did that?

Some theories: Jacob is evil and the purpose of the Island is to keep him from escaping. The only way that he can do that is by finding someone else to replace him and be held prisoner on the island instead. It's the job of the smoke monster to make sure that he doesn't escape, and that's why he kills his candidates.

Problems with that theory are that Jacob does seem to be able to get off the Island, and the Smoke Monster wants to escape and believes that he's the prisoner, although that doesn't necessarily mean that what either of them thinks is true.

-Jacob can't leave the Island either, he can only *appear* to people off the Island. The Lighthouse works both ways; as he can use it to see people, he can use it to make other people see him.

-All the dead people that Hurley sees are actually Jacob. Just like SM, he can also take the form of dead people.

Fact (sort of): Evilocke claims that he needs to get Jacob's candidates on his side so that he can escape the Island. It seems that Jacob, and by extension his successor, is the only one that can grant him release. Evilocke probably needs all of the candidates because he doesn't know which one of them Jacob would have chosen.

Theory: Evilocke is screwed because Jacob's successor is Aaron, who is of course the only one to have left the Island and so he can't help him.

PS. Yes, nothing happened, but I liked last weeks episode. As opposed to asshole Ben, I actually care about Jin and Sun so their flash-sideways was interesting. Although it was totally predictable, I'm also stoked that Desi is back. He's my favorite.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
nice......

i dont think jacob is evil at this point, maybe, but i think it is smokey thats the bad guy.
also how he said after he uses kate "whatever happens,happens.".

i also thinkat this pioint that widmores intentions are good.
bens always were but he never understood the whole deal, now he's just lost.

so widmore did have his reasons for doing all he's done so far.

now we have more questions-
why do widmore's people care about the energy pockets?
why does he need desi?
why did he say if smokey leaves all the people they know will cease to exist?
and sayid? what will become of him?

ah theres just too much, just trying to keeep track of it is difficult enough, let alone figure out its importance.

I've read some theories that Widmore actually somehow got the alternate universe Desmond and that may be why he suddenly disappeared off the plane in the first episode of the season

The only thing I saw that was interesting with this weeks episode (3/30/10) was Mikhail from the old DHARMA Flame station.

When they first showed him, he did not have a eyepatch. Later he gets shot by Jin in his right eye and the last we see, his eye is blown out. When Mikhail was first introduced, we never was given the story of his eyepatch and assumed he lost his eye during his time with the Soviet Army.

Another interesting thing was the debut of Desmond. I'am assuming he was the guy locked up in the Sub, but I doubt it. Originally Desmond arrived on the island because of Widmore financing his boat excursion because widmore wanted to get rid of him.

It also looks like the way they running the story, all the past characters are making their reappearance in no particular order.

The ones I am interested in seeing are....
- Eko
- Daniel Farady
- Rousseau
- Farady's mother
- Kelvin he's the the guy in the hatch with Desmond/introduced Sayid to torture.
- Lockes Father
- Hurleys family
- And a long list of other people.

One character that was never explained or introduced as we know it, was the guy who was in the hatch prior to Desmond and Kelvin. He was the guy who started drawing the map of the other DHARMA stations with the coded language that Locke discovered.

Who knows....................this show has so many twists it gives you a headache.

:cool:

The only thing I saw that was interesting with this weeks episode (3/30/10) was Mikhail from the old DHARMA Flame station.

Another interesting thing was the debut of Desmond. I'am assuming he was the guy locked up in the Sub, but I doubt it. Originally Desmond arrived on the island because of Widmore financing his boat excursion because widmore wanted to get rid of him.

Actually I'm pretty sure Desmond was what Widmore was hiding. Widmore didn't finance Desmond's boat, Des just entered Widmore's sailing race to show Widmore he wasn't a coward and deserved Penny.

One character that was never explained or introduced as we know it, was the guy who was in the hatch prior to Desmond and Kelvin. He was the guy who started drawing the map of the other DHARMA stations with the coded language that Locke discovered.

Actually you're referring to Radzinsky who was in season 5 a lot.
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Radzinsky

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

When they first showed him, he did not have a eyepatch. Later he gets shot by Jin in his right eye and the last we see, his eye is blown out. When Mikhail was first introduced, we never was given the story of his eyepatch and assumed he lost his eye during his time with the Soviet Army.

It also looks like the way they running the story, all the past characters are making their reappearance in no particular order.

The ones I am interested in seeing are....
- Eko
- Daniel Farady
- Rousseau
- Farady's mother
- Kelvin he's the the guy in the hatch with Desmond/introduced Sayid to torture.
- Lockes Father
- Hurleys family
- And a long list of other people.

Who knows....................this show has so many twists it gives you a headache.

:cool:

a few things bull.
in the original timeline Mikhail had no eye most likely from a war.
in the newer alternate timeline he had an eye because he may never had been in a war, or probably never even been in dharma.

and i believe its almost certain desi was the guy in the room, but the question is desi from which timeline and why does widmore need him.

and the guy in the hatch before kelvin and desmond was radzinsky, the trouble maker with the beard in 74-77 dharma.
he killed himself in the hatch sometime prior to desmonds arrival.
kelvin said so very clearly.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Everyone keeps coming back. Who haven't we seen yet? Ana Lucia, Libby and the guy Desmond was stuck inside the Swan station with...Kelvin Inman :dunno: We've seen a lot of familiar faces this season thus far...

I gotta go contrarian and say that this week's Lost didn't really do much for me other than bring Desmond back which is a good thing :thumbsup:

Yeah, Sun in her bra was my key moment in the latest episode (just watched it this evening). I wasn't crazy about this episode either. My Lost viewing gal-pal (the reason I save episodes for Fridays and can't look at this thread during the week) went to bed as soon as it went off... and she likes Lost more than I do. Kinda blah, IMO.

It was nice to see some characters from seasons past, but I really didn't get much out of this one. Maybe I'll watch it again on Sunday. But I watched last week's episode five or six times. Unless Sun is half naked (there's also a mobisode where she flashes her goods at Michael :nanner:), I just don't get into those two as much. Nice lil cupcakes on her though.

Tonight's was okay but a little too slow for the first half but second half turned very interesting. Great to see Faraday again and that he still kind of had everything figured out (kind of).

I loved confident Desmond in the last 10 mins of the episode!

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
This was definitely my favourite episode of season 6 and maybe the best episode ever unless Darlton write something even better:D I love how there were so many connections to The Constant (my other favourite episode) and solid confirmations about the connections between the Sideways narrative and The Island.

Best moments for me:

'Not Penny's boat' - I totally screamed out loud in my apartment and scared my dog haha
'Whatever happened, happened' - Eloise
'The Island is not done with you yet' - Widmore

And of course pretty much everything Faraday said. LOSTGASM!

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
This was definitely my favourite episode of season 6 and maybe the best episode ever unless Darlton write something even better:D I love how there were so many connections to The Constant (my other favourite episode) and solid confirmations about the connections between the Sideways narrative and The Island.

Best moments for me:

'Not Penny's boat' - I totally screamed out loud in my apartment and scared my dog haha
'Whatever happened, happened' - Eloise
'The Island is not done with you yet' - Widmore

And of course pretty much everything Faraday said. LOSTGASM!

Agreed. We've had the opening episodes and are now officially in the answers part of the season. That was an incredible episode and from now on im sure it's just going to get better. Rather than speculate on who the heroes and villains are I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

But I still wan't Sawyer to get with Kate! :D

I'm rewatching the episode and like it a lot more.

The MRI scene was awesome when Desmond saw him and Penny in the original timeline. (I think it would have been a cool effect if they would have shown what he was seeing as a reflection in his eyes when they flashed to his face)

Trans-dimensional Desmond is awesome!

I couldn't agree more with Bella, this was the first episode this season that I really liked. Along with last weeks, I'm getting more hopeful after the Ben and Richard episodes left a thoroughly bad taste in my mouth. Character drama has always been the driving force of Lost, more than the "answers".

You gotta hand it to them for even now blowing away all expectations. At the start of this season I hated the flash-sideways, but now I'm all about it. I almost couldn't care less about Jacob and Esau.