• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i'm just watching and enjoying at this point.

a few things.

sayid probably didnt kill des.
i am still not sure that christian was smokey, i think he is lying.
if he was, then where was christians body and how did jack see him at the hospital after he returned from the island?

did widmore turn on sawyer and his group?

why did sun in the sideways freak when she saw locke?
did she think it was smokey locke and how would she recognize him.

and whats to become of jack now?

^
I didn't get why Sun freaked out either when she was in the ambulance and saw Locke.

The Smokey/Christian thing makes sense but your're right. How does Smokey discard a body when he's done with it? I guess Smokey was down in the bowels of the island when Locke went to move the island/escape? :dunno:

It would also make sense then that Claire wasn't dead when we saw Smokey Christian and Claire in Jacob's Cabin that one time.

The Sun/Jin reunion wasn't really much on the island afterall.

Why didn't Smokey Locke go make sure that Sayid wasn't lying and take a peek into the well? Couldn't he just turn into the smoke monster, fly over the well and have a look?

Really good point, MP. That has been something that I've always wondered about and one of the few things that it was satisfying to get a straight answer on... or was it? Now I'm not sure either.

I was wondering the same thing TR, about why smokey took Sayid's word for it. Didn't make a lot of sense. I suppose it was just to keep the audience in suspense wondering for another week whether he did or not. Lame.

This past weeks episode stunk. (4-21-10)

The only good shit in it was my man Sawyer. That cat delivered some classic one-liners last night.

When he was talking to Kate, he had me cracking up when he said that Frank(pilot) looked like he just stepped off a Burt Reynolds movie.

And then he said Claire is out of it cuz she done drank Locke's Kool-aid. Sawyer is the highlight of the show, I wish he played more into the storyline.

Shit they didnt even bother showing a preview of next weeks episode, they just promo the Series finale in May.

Who knows.............

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Not sure if I got the Burt reynolds joke.
In many of his movies, he is surrounded by hillbilly types.
deliverance, white lightnin, gator, ect.

Is the joke that frank looks like a mountain man? A cracka?
Or perhaps Jerry Reed?

To be honest, I didn't totally get that one either. Is that a reference to his 70's hairstyle? He doesn't have a moustache or anything? :confused:

I guess this episode advanced things toward the finale (only 4 episodes left? I feel depression/withdrawal beginning to set in). But it didn't do a lot for me. I guess it was OK. And it was good to see Sawyer getting snappy again. It just felt a little empty for some reason.

I'm still not connecting the dots on how they're going to resolve the two realities. I figure Desmond and Eloise are going to be central to it, but I'm not sure how.

Well it was cool to see all the survivors back together again...until Jack had to go and fuck it all up.

But that was kind of cool too. I like how he has a sort of leverage over evilocke, knowing that he needs him to escape the Island, but that Jack isn't on his side.

Well it was cool to see all the survivors back together again...until Jack had to go and fuck it all up.

But that was kind of cool too. I like how he has a sort of leverage over evilocke, knowing that he needs him to escape the Island, but that Jack isn't on his side.

Yeah, Sawyer sort of tee'd up Jack getting back into a leadership role on the boat. Jack knew the Black Rock dynomite wouldn't kill him, so does the same thing happen with the Widmore Howitzer attack? Did he lose his hearing and balance on the beach? I wonder if that will be significant somehow.

To be honest, I didn't totally get that one either. Is that a reference to his 70's hairstyle? He doesn't have a moustache or anything? :confused:

Not sure if I got the Burt reynolds joke.
In many of his movies, he is surrounded by hillbilly types.
deliverance, white lightnin, gator, ect.

Is the joke that frank looks like a mountain man? A cracka?
Or perhaps Jerry Reed?
:double facepalm:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm275486720/nm0000608
This looks like Frank don'cha think?
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm113087744/tt0070680
this too? Look at that hairy chest...:1orglaugh

^
No wonder today feels darker and gloomier for some reason....

The sun isn't going to shine as bright as usual today... :crying:

Sucks there wasn't a new episode this week, doesn't it?

Don't know if this has ever been mentioned before but I was thinking about the Man in Black's "loophole" he speaks of in order to kill Jacob and I believe the loophole was simply he had to take the appearance of one of the candidates, of course in this case, John Locke. This gained him entrance to the statue perhaps?

A theory kicking around is that Hurley didn't really see Micheal's ghost, but it was MIB. Seems likely and syncs up with other's speculations about the truth of Hurley's visions.

According to TV guide in May 11ths episode "Jack meets the godlike Jacob, who turns out to be not so godlike." WTF could that mean?

A theory kicking around is that Hurley didn't really see Micheal's ghost, but it was MIB. Seems likely and syncs up with other's speculations about the truth of Hurley's visions.

According to TV guide in May 11ths episode "Jack meets the godlike Jacob, who turns out to be not so godlike." WTF could that mean?

I'm starting to actually wonder if Jacob isn't taking the form of these other ghosts only Hurley sees (like Micheal). I could see it being either/or.

So there is no Jacob anymore and it's basically a case of will LockenessMonster get off the island and wreak doom for humanity?

:dunno:

How many final episodes are there this season? Are we getting a short ep count? I'll have to go back to my DVD and see how many eps were in Season 1....

So there is no Jacob anymore and it's basically a case of will LockenessMonster get off the island and wreak doom for humanity?

:dunno:

How many final episodes are there this season? Are we getting a short ep count? I'll have to go back to my DVD and see how many eps were in Season 1....

There are 18 and that's counting the 2 part finale
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Season_6

It's more than the last two seasons. Season 4 was the shortest with only 14 episodes counting the 3 part season finale (due to the writer's strike but they still only planned 16-17 only for that season)

There are 18 and that's counting the 2 part finale
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Season_6

It's more than the last two seasons. Season 4 was the shortest with only 14 episodes counting the 3 part season finale (due to the writer's strike but they still only planned 16-17 only for that season)

Season 1 had 24 episodes :mad::mad::mad: (well, if we consider every hour of television an episode)....

We are getting shorted bigtime amigo. Although, I think this is an industry wide phenomena, not a Lost trick. A season of network television is coming around the 15-19 ep range...:weeping: