• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

Lust

Lost at Birth
I am almost 90% sure the skeletons they found in the cave are Rose and Bernard. I don't think they traveled back to the future with the rest

you know, actually, i think you could be right here. it would seem to make sense and that would be rather poignant

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm starting to wonder if the cave that smokey took Sawyer to is actually not Jacob's but smokey's and the Lighthouse is Jacob's area. On lostpedia.com it showed some numbers were different and Kate was on the list at 51 and not crossed out

yeah i read that too, some of the numbers were different.

And we finally got an answer that we've all been dying to know! They found Shannon's asthma inhaler!!! I actually thought it was pretty funny.

Did anyone else think that Jack's reaction in the lighthouse was a little too much? I know they wrote it that Jacob wanted him to do it but come on.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And we finally got an answer that we've all been dying to know! They found Shannon's asthma inhaler!!! I actually thought it was pretty funny.

Did anyone else think that Jack's reaction in the lighthouse was a little too much? I know they wrote it that Jacob wanted him to do it but come on.

damn i thought they had already found it, or at least she always had the inhaler but not the medicine for it.
i figured charlie huffed it when he ran out of the H.

yes i do.
it was.
jack now seems accepting about having a reason to be there, a purpose for being there, then when he sees his name and house he goes nuts and smashes the mirror.
it was illogical and very un-jack.
or maybe not, sawyer was right , back when jack was running things he pretty much just reacted, and if i recall correctly alot folks died because of that.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm starting to wonder if the cave that smokey took Sawyer to is actually not Jacob's but smokey's and the Lighthouse is Jacob's area. On lostpedia.com it showed some numbers were different and Kate was on the list at 51 and not crossed out
possible but i doubt it, judging by mib's intro scene in the 1800's he seems pretty much against bringing people to the island, why would he have a list?
it may have just been an error by the crew.
or not
jack's appendix scar could be significant. makes me wonder if the statestide characters are just snowglobe type characters that need to join up with their real-time characters on the island. jack's son may be there just to show jack that father-son alienation runs in the family and maybe christian is waiting in the wings to reunite with jack once he gets the lesson?

i dont know, i'm probably way off but so far, the stateside doubles dont really interest me like the island doubles. meanwhile i'm still in the dark on juliette's dying thought "it worked" because seemingly it didnt. more questions keep popping up. i'm hoping they don't just throw together a bunch of anticlimatic answers on the last episode but rather let a lot of questions start to unfold throughout the remainder of the season. if they do some "lady or the tiger" ending like the sopranos then i'm gonna be really dissappointed.

oh and i agree with calpoon, give us an update on Rose and Bernard!

finally, poor claire, i guess that side of the island doesnt have a good hair salon nearby.

well jack not remembering the operation, kate staring at jack and squinting as if confused while in the taxi, jack thinking he's met desi, maybe a few other things i didnt catch indicate that some may have fleeting or crossed/mixed memorys of the original timeline.
those things a surely significant.

rosie and bernie? theyll pop up again, they seemed a little arrogant to me last time, by they were right in a way.

another thing, claire saying she would kill kate
what?
she should be happy kate took him, at least somebody took care of him, not like her, she left him in the woods for buzzard bait.
and whats with kate seeing claire in her room saying "dont bring him back"?.

possible but i doubt it, judging by mib's intro scene in the 1800's he seems pretty much against bringing people to the island, why would he have a list?
it may have just been an error by the crew.
or not

But the cave could be MiB's and the names could be the people he knows Jacob is bringing and he crosses them off when he kills them or something.

Or it could be Jacob's cave and all the other things you guys have said about it could still be correct. Why are we to assume that they have separate designated areas? Just because they couldn't kill each other obviously does not mean that they can't interact with each other, because we have seen them together several times.

Yeah, but she's still hot! :tongue:
I never really had the hots for her back in the day, but seeing her now, all disheveled...ooh I would so :hit: She's literally A WILD FUCK right now! She probably hasn't gotten laid in 3 years...she's ready to go:nanner:

I am almost 90% sure the skeletons they found in the cave are Rose and Bernard. I don't think they traveled back to the future with the rest

you know, actually, i think you could be right here. it would seem to make sense and that would be rather poignant

Meh. Sorry dudes. I really don't want this. I hope you're both wrong somehow. I would like it to be the Dharma Founders (the UMichigan scientists--whatever their names were?)

Yeah, totally agree. It was a little "old Lost," where they build something up to be huge but a character freaks out and ruins it. It seems dumb to act "I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO JACOB" all throughout the episode, and then go and do something that might ruin why you're there in the first place:rolleyes:

A dumb action by Jack was then made worse by Jacob's even dumber, "well I needed him to sit and stare at the coast"...(weak dude:rolleyes::mad:)...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
But the cave could be MiB's and the names could be the people he knows Jacob is bringing and he crosses them off when he kills them or something.

yeah maybe, i dont count that out
evidence of that is how locke/mib crossed out locke's name on the cave wall.
isnt that jacobs job if its his f-ing cave?
but then again jacobs dead, maybe mib was just being a smartass
heres the list and the names with some differences
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Candidates#Known_candidates

maybe he crosses them out when they die, he didnt kill them all.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I got into this show REALLY late. And ya know, the episode where Sayid was torturing Sawyer, to find out what he did with the inhaler, was the first episode that I saw roughly two years ago on SciFi (or G4TV?). I enjoyed that reach to the past. I also enjoyed them having Hurley mention how it was old school for him and Jack to be walking through the forest on some unknown mission.

And the more I see of Jacob, the less convinced I am that he's a "good guy". I'm not sure that there's going to be a (clear) good guy or bad guy in this deal.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
anyone know when the final episode is gonna be?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
A bit off topic and maybe some of you already knew this, but I thought that I'd seen the actress who plays Ilana somewhere before. I was a HUGE fan of the HBO series Rome. Zuleikha Robinson (Ilana) played the whacked out barmaid/prostitute, Gaia, in the gambling club/bar that Lucius and Pullo ran.

Maybe this explains the basis of Ilana's relationship with Jacob?

As a British friend of mine says, "she's quite fit!"

Lust

Lost at Birth
A bit off topic and maybe some of you already knew this, but I thought that I'd seen the actress who plays Ilana somewhere before. I was a HUGE fan of the HBO series Rome. Zuleikha Robinson (Ilana) played the whacked out barmaid/prostitute, Gaia, in the gambling club/bar that Lucius and Pullo ran.

Maybe this explains the basis of Ilana's relationship with Jacob?

As a British friend of mine says, "she's quite fit!"

yeah she was a bitch in that series tho, killed off a pregnant ladie. dayum. that was an awesome series. hbo makes some of the BEST shows.

she was in Hidalgo as well. she is defo a cutie

Lust

Lost at Birth
Meh. Sorry dudes. I really don't want this. I hope you're both wrong somehow. I would like it to be the Dharma Founders (the UMichigan scientists--whatever their names were?)

so you'd rather have two characters you can't recall the names of to wrap up a mystery for you? well that's kind of out of left field, which is typical of how most mysteries are solved on LOST, so you're probably right. and thats probably how it will turn out. which is also one of the most frustrating things for me about LOST. some of the mysteries that unfold are woefully anti-climatic.

i think it'd be more poignant if it turned out to be two characters of which we have gotten to know over the past five years instead of two characters i've seen for a total of ten seconds and know nothing about or have any interest in nor really care for.

it'd be the equivalent of patraick mcgoohan finally getting off his island only to find out he isnt Number 6 afterall, but instead he's Carol Brady and has six goofy kids. in other words, it answers a question with more frustrating confusing questions. unsatisfying :( but hey, baskin robins has all those flavors for a reason ;)

^
I think we all do. It's the constant promotion by ABC of "THE ANSWERS YOU ALL WANT ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And we mistakingly think they mean this week's ep will begin the answering process :dunno:

As BSG showed, the answers delivered probably aren't as meaningful as the questions they raised in the first place. We should all be prepared for a less-than-perfect end :crying:

(sorry but Rose and Bernard as Adam and Eve would SUCK!!!!!!!! :thefinger ;) )

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i think the top candidates for eve are rose kate claire illeanna and juliette.
its easy to predict rose and bernie, but why would they be holding the black and white stones?

anyone know when the final episode is gonna be?

May 23rd. Quite possibly my most bittersweet day that will ever be

I'm just not convinced that Jacob really wants them there to simply be a replacement to protect the island. They're candidates for something else, in my opinion