• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I was blown away by the last episode. Love the alternate time thing where Ben has a choice to help Alex and does so. Also like the way they've finally explained Richard's immortality??? Hurley asking him if he was a terminator was classic! But the highlight for me was Charles Widmore's return. This IMO was the best of the season so far and what I think is the beginning of answering questions leading up to the big finale.

But where's Sawyer? :dunno:

Really great episode. Next episode is going to suck going off the prescreen reviews. Good thing the one in two weeks is going to be epic to say the least.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I'm with you, except for Locke. I mean, he's still in the wheelchair. But now that I think about it, as best I can recall, didn't Locke say something pleasant about his father early on this season? So maybe his dad didn't shove him out the window and maybe Jacob never revived him after the fall.

It's also interesting that even though Hurley has won the lottery, he doesnt' seem to be cursed by bad luck any longer. He seems like a pretty together guy in the LAX reality. I wonder if in this alternate reality if he won the lottery with THE numbers or some other numbers??? :confused:

Dogen's not on the island. Ben's not on the island. The castaways aren't on the island. In the words of Charlie, "what is this place?!"

Remember at the start of the first episode of season 6 the entire island was deep underwater so it's unlikely anyone is on the island in that reality. :thumbsup:

Widmore has a new sub. I was kinda hopin' we'd see him in a hot air balloon ;)

I liked this episode. I like the "new" Los Angeles scenes. This episode was a pretty convincing "sympathy Ben" episode. I was a little unsure why Illeana ran after Ben only to then whimper, "You can come with us"..:rolleyes: Either you want to put a slug in Ben and kick him in the grave or you don't baby...which is it?

We need a Jin and Sun sex tape. Sun is lookin' FIIIIIINE......:bowdown:

Miles is the best character on the show. I laughed when he referenced those 2 lameasses with the diamonds! TOTALLY FORGOT THEM....

Only real concern at this point is that Jack isn't really doing much. Is he going to do anything other than act like a random loon this season?

Really great episode. Next episode is going to suck going off the prescreen reviews. Good thing the one in two weeks is going to be epic to say the least.

I have heard that next week's may be Richard oriented

But Michael Emerson once again does an amazing job. When he kinda does his confession to Ilana, you felt extremely for him and you could just see the pain and guilt he was feeling. Anyone else think Widmore in a sub was too much like James Bond or something? And Desmond better make an appearance soon or I'm gonna start getting worried. The producers have said he's definitely not done yet, but I need to see it on screen for me to believe it!!

roronoa3000

Banned
I was kind of hoping that in the mirrorverse, Ben and Alex were going to be lovers.

Weird!! :eek:

She was looking sexy as hell though.
18877085.jpg

So Richard was on the black rock! And...

oh well, that's it.

"Ben's demise"? If you mean an hour of Ben being a douchebag, than yeah.

Ben: "First I stole somebody else's baby, then I let her die to save my own ass and then I killed John Locke so that the smoke monster could possess his body and circumvent the rules so he could kill Jacob, and Jacob didn't congratulate me and tell me how awesome I am for it! Everybody feel sorry for me!"

Me: :sleep:

One of the worst episodes so far.

I have heard that next week's may be Richard oriented

But Michael Emerson once again does an amazing job. When he kinda does his confession to Ilana, you felt extremely for him and you could just see the pain and guilt he was feeling. Anyone else think Widmore in a sub was too much like James Bond or something? And Desmond better make an appearance soon or I'm gonna start getting worried. The producers have said he's definitely not done yet, but I need to see it on screen for me to believe it!!

I agree. I hate Ben and will always hate Ben, but I thought this was effective in giving him a soul and a conscious. I do believe he's genuinely torn over his douchery in letting Alex get whacked like that. For some reason, I totally (could) believe that he would be a Dr. Linus high school history teacher, unmarried and looking after his elderly father. I completely could see that reality for him. The person who goes through life not capitalizing on anything, finally gets his chance, and decides he can't go through with it. Very emotionally sound, imo.

Lust

Lost at Birth
i always thought he originated from the Black Rock. poor richard, he should write an almanac or something

remember that episode where the new group tells the pilot that they're the good guys and the pilot says usually people who say that aren't? i think thats it. i don't think there are good or bad groups, its just a cloudy gray area for both sides. jacob hasn't done anything to convince me he's good and smokey locke has proven he can be a bad ass and not have any regret about it. so i've yet to commit to either group.

yep, i'm still cheering for Team Vincent. wherever he is.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
well now we know the h-bomb did have an effect.
or perhaps it was faraday convincing miles father, but it now apparent that at least
ben, his dad, and ethan all left the island at at some point prior to 1992.
also we know if that happened then alex was probably not born on the island and stolen by ben and somehow she is a high school senior in LA.

this episode with ben/dr. linus really to me didnt acheive much.
not much progress, but emerson was great in it.
i wonder if ben will stay with suns party or join locke/mib's.
i dont think mib will appreciate it much if ben stays with sun.
and where the fuck are jin and sawyer?
oh yeah , jin locked in a walk-in and sawyers on his own.

another thing i am trying to figure out is the subtle hints they gave regarding........uh,
well for example jack not remembering his appendix, his cut neck, kate doing a double take at jack at the airport.
whats the relevance of that.
i hope this flash sideways line has a point and its not just for shock values like "oh, theres arzt working in the same school as ben, cool".

What I'm starting to guess, at least in terms of smokey's and Jacob's relationship is that Jacob brought smokey to the island as a protector (remember Rousseau referred to the monster as a "security system" in season 1) and was he possibly the first one? Anyways, Jacob touched the guy in his human form and this was suppose to be his gift but after awhile kinda took Richard's attitude and called it a curse because he felt maybe it actually didn't need protection? So the only way off the island was to kill Jacob which may also explain why he can no longer take on another person's form as Ilana explained.

Or it could be that Jacob originally brought him here as a protector and after a while smokey felt he could actually do Jacob's job and wanted his position instead of giving it to some people from off the main land. Kind of like Lucifer feeling that he could do God's job and didn't feel he had to serve mankind. (not saying it's that literal of a reference but it alludes to it, at least my theory does)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
your first theory sounds good.
its very plausable.

one weird thing is that we didnt see jacob in current until mib and bens encounter with him under the statue. like he was hiding all the while.
i suppose richard saw him on at times.

but what was mib doing all that time? thats a mystery.
was he only in the form of smokey since some unknown time in the past? or himself?
could jacob have turned him into smokey permantly?
if so i'd be pissed too.
and why didnt he just kill everybody from day one then take a body?

these arent direct questions, just things to consider.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I think that the incarnation of Christian Shepherd (Jack and Claire's dad) in Season 4 was the Smoke Monster. Remember the last time we saw him he was with claire in Season 4 and now he's nowhere to be seen. Claire even referred to Flocke as her friend. The smoke monster took the form of Locke so what's the chances it took Christian's form as well? :2 cents:

I think that the incarnation of Christian Shepherd (Jack and Claire's dad) in Season 4 was the Smoke Monster. Remember the last time we saw him he was with claire in Season 4 and now he's nowhere to be seen. Claire even referred to Flocke as her friend. The smoke monster took the form of Locke so what's the chances it took Christian's form as well? :2 cents:

That's what I thought too at first but remember it seems that the monster can only copy someone's body, not actually take it over. He copied Locke's, and Yemi's but they still had bodies lying around and Christian wasn't actually in his coffin when Jack found it in season 1 so my guess is that he's infected like Claire and Sayid

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
That's what I thought too at first but remember it seems that the monster can only copy someone's body, not actually take it over. He copied Locke's, and Yemi's but Christian wasn't actually in his coffin when Jack found it in season 1 so my guess is that he's infected like Claire and Sayid

I read that Adewale wants to return as Eko. That would be awesome if it happened.

Or it could be that Jacob originally brought him here as a protector and after a while smokey felt he could actually do Jacob's job and wanted his position instead of giving it to some people from off the main land. Kind of like Lucifer feeling that he could do God's job and didn't feel he had to serve mankind. (not saying it's that literal of a reference but it alludes to it, at least my theory does)

Ohh, me likeee, me likeee.

If I follow your thinking then, Jack is the Christ-like figure that will (perhaps) save the day and Sawyer might be a Judas character at a critical moment?

Hmmm. My only real issue at the moment is that I pretty much despise Charles Widmore, and I can't seriously root for him to "save" the island or resurrect Jacob or do whatever he's supposed to do. I really can't switch sides so easily.

I read that Adewale wants to return as Eko. That would be awesome if it happened.

No kidding. They did have big plans for him but he left the show because I guess his parents died or something so he wanted time off so they wrote him off the show :(

One thing I was thinking about earlier this morning that I wanna know about is why is Desmond Faraday's constant?