• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your joking right. CIA gives wikileaks what it leaks. That whole thing is a sham.

9/11 is an inside job.

holy shit, really? dude, i just went from thinking your an ignorant fool to thinking your just here to piss people off and make bad jokes

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
These videos have a more compelling, coherent message than anything Milton has posted.

Holy shit! Someone has just uploaded the full version of Loose Change Final Cut which was the film Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, and Jason Bermas along with help from Alex Jones put out in 2007. This film completely blows away the 911 Commission Report.

This film is significant, as it was the film that was to be produced and distributed by Magnolia Pictures. But after threats to owner Mark Cuban, the project was scrapped. Even though Cuban was defiant at first, he caved to pressure from behind the scenes.

Here is the documentary:

And here is Mark Cuban defiant, saying let's show Loose Change Final Cut. I fuckin' hate Bill O'Reilly. This is his job to shut down the truth.

Might I add that Mark Cuban is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks.

Holy shit! Someone has just uploaded the full version of Loose Change Final Cut which was the film Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, and Jason Bermas along with help from Alex Jones put out in 2007. This film completely blows away the 911 Commission Report.

This film is significant, as it was the film that was to be produced and distributed by Magnolia Pictures. But after threats to owner Mark Cuban, the project was scrapped. Even though Cuban was defiant at first, he caved to pressure from behind the scenes.

Here is the documentary:

And here is Mark Cuban defiant, saying let's show Loose Change Final Cut. I fuckin' hate Bill O'Reilly. This is his job to shut down the truth.

I think that Mark Cuban has proven himself to either be a real pussy, or they threatened him so bad he had no choice but to drop the Loose Change project.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Has anyone ever noticed that if you ever encounter a really submissive, abused dog, no matter what you do, it will always wet itself trying to please you, no matter how much you reject it?
Dunno why that come to mind here .....

Yeah sometimes orange cats have been known to do the same. No one likes you and you're annoying, get the drift yet? NO? well why do you keep coming on this thread if you don't like the info? WTF is your problem? Get lost!

Yeah sometimes orange cats have been known to do the same. No one likes you and you're annoying, get the drift yet? NO? well why do you keep coming on this thread if you don't like the info? WTF is your problem? Get lost!

God, your life must suck. Going every day through it having to believe the shit you do. After some time here on this planet, I tend to respect most people and their ways but fuck, it's hard to do that for you

God, your life must suck. Going every day through it having to believe the shit you do. After some time here on this planet, I tend to respect most people and their ways but fuck, it's hard to do that for you

Really? Then why do you persist on coming on this thread everyday and spamming it with shit that has nothing to do with the thread. Trying to ruin the thread? WHY? Why even come on here? You are the mental one.

TheOrangeCat

Really? Then why do you persist on coming on this thread everyday and spamming it with shit that has nothing to do with the thread. Trying to ruin the thread? WHY? Why even come on here? You are the mental one.

of course, the obvious reflective question is, why you insist on coming here - to this adult entertainment board - and 'spamming' (utterly wrong, but hey, what's sauce for the goose) your conspiracy theories after the overwhelming - as in EVERY single member of this board,(except your little 22 year old 'chum' and admitted recruit nukeballs (or whatever he is called)), has not only rejected your theories, but repeatedly commented on just how offensive both the subject matter and, your flagrant disrespect for our feedback, is.

Look at your own thread title.

What do you think?

You've had your answer, ten times over.

Now be a man. Move on, before you really embarrass yourself.

ToC - (member of the week last week - kind of jars with your assertion 'no one likes me'. Yet again, you are King in the Kingdom of the Blind)

of course, the obvious reflective question is, why you insist on coming here - to this adult entertainment board - and 'spamming' (utterly wrong, but hey, what's sauce for the goose) your conspiracy theories after the overwhelming - as in EVERY single member of this board,(except your little 22 year old 'chum' and admitted recruit nukeballs (or whatever he is called)), has not only rejected your theories, but repeatedly commented on just how offensive both the subject matter and, your flagrant disrespect for our feedback, is.

Look at your own thread title.

What do you think?

You've had your answer, ten times over.

Now be a man. Move on, before you really embarrass yourself.

ToC - (member of the week last week - kind of jars with your assertion 'no one likes me'. Yet again, you are King in the Kingdom of the Blind)

You never answered my question as usual. Why do you come on here if you don't like the subject matter I speak of? You are free to make your own threads about what fools 9/11 controlled demolition believers are or whatever.

Why come on here? You just spam this thread with shit all day long. Seriously you are mentally ill.

TheOrangeCat

You never answered my question as usual. Why do you come on here if you don't like the subject matter I speak of? You are free to make your own threads about what fools 9/11 controlled demolition believers are or whatever.

Why come on here? You just spam this thread with shit all day long. Seriously you are mentally ill.

"The Fool who escapes from Paradise will look over his shoulder and cry
"Sit and chew on daffodils and struggle to answer 'why'"

Thanks for playing ....;)... see you around.

"The Fool who escapes from Paradise will look over his shoulder and cry
"Sit and chew on daffodils and struggle to answer 'why'"

Thanks for playing ....;)... see you around.

I ain't playing bud, this is serious information. You try to make a joke out of it at every turn. I really wish you would stop. Seriously everyday you are on here! Everyday! Always bashing and putting up stupid pictures that the moderators have to remove.

You seriously have some mental problem or you are paid to be here one of the two. Which is it? If I don't like a thread I don't sit on it all day and comment. I don't bother looking.

TheOrangeCat

I ain't playing bud, this is serious information. You try to make a joke out of it at every turn. I really wish you would stop. Seriously everyday you are on here! Everyday! Always bashing and putting up stupid pictures that the moderators have to remove.

You seriously have some mental problem or you are paid to be here one of the two. Which is it? If I don't like a thread I don't sit on it all day and comment. I don't bother looking.

Yea, I do have a problem.

It's my inability to cope with insulting levels of bombastic, puerile mental masturbation.

You have repeatedly refused to confront any and all feedback from FO members on this thread. You have exposed yourself as the worst kind of zealot: a coward who shields his own terror of reality in a cloak of blame against a world he cannot cope with or understand; a frightened child that must always find a monster in the closet to justify his bed wetting.

Your intellectual impotence is matched only by your mendacious ignorance of fact, and your arrogant rejection of the answers to your own question(s).

You are covered in shame.

Yea, I do have a problem.

It's my inability to cope with insulting levels of bombastic, puerile mental masturbation.

You have repeatedly refused to confront any and all feedback from FO members on this thread. You have exposed yourself as the worst kind of zealot: a coward who shields his own terror of reality in a cloak of blame against a world he cannot cope with or understand; a frightened child that must always find a monster in the closet to justify his bed wetting.

Your intellectual impotence is matched only by your mendacious ignorance of fact, and your arrogant rejection of the answers to your own question(s).

You are covered in shame.

So you still don't answer. You don't have to click this thread. Why even come on here? You think I'm ignorant, fine! I've told you what I think. I have looked at all your BS that counters my evidence and I find it less than compelling. So move on!

Why keep posting here? I post Loose Change Final Cut, and you refuse to watch or talk about any specific part of the film. Just ridicule. No one cares what you think anymore especially when you spam pictures that have nothing to do with the thread. The mods even have to remove your junk. You want to get serious? Watch the film below. It can't get any easier. Watch it and comment on specific time points in the movie. Tell me your problem with particular aspects. I dare you.

Status
Not open for further replies.