• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Crap! It was supposed to be secret, too. Now I gotta kill everyone who read that last bit. And this one. Unless they're in on it.

Ace Boobtoucher

Brother Styro ...... nice graphic disinfo ..... a rep for you; if only the Bush-ish Neo-Con oppressors would allow it! It seems I must spread more of my filthy disinfo love, in order to love you more ......

You like? It's handwritten. That also happens to be where I make Merlot.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

This is it. This is your response. I am giving you carte blanche, an absolute free pass to debate anything you want to about 911 - as long as you can do it in your own voice, using your own words.

Just me and you, two minds, two opinions, and we'll debate this thing point by point, minute by minute, as equals.

This is what you wanted, no?

or else, I have to fall back to my post of yesterday, which I repeat with a heavy heart.

''I don't think anyone here has any objection to talking about 911. The problem is, sonny, that you seem incapable of offering any rational, logical, constructive or empirical argument to support your case.
Time and time again you have been challenged to provide better argument or proof, or directly challenged with evidence that flat out contradicts the reality or reasonableness of what you claim and your only response, time and time again, is to tell us to watch YouTube videos.
If you can't see how weak and facile that makes you and your arguments seem, then you fully deserve the ragging you have been getting here.
It it is not because we here are paid shills of black ops Pentagon types, or that we are simply afraid of the truth.
It's because you have failed. Not to convince anyone of the truth of your case.
But failed to convince anyone here that you were worth the time or effort to listen to seriously.''

You want to be heard. Not a problem.

Anytime, anyplace, any rules you want to impose, I don't care. I'll do this in Spanish, Swahili, I'll debate in paint by numbers, or in rhyming slang or couplets ...... you want a real, empirical debate, this is your chance ....

As i said before: sack up or fuck off.

''I don't think anyone here has any objection to talking about 911. The problem is, sonny, that you seem incapable of offering any rational, logical, constructive or empirical argument to support your case.
Time and time again you have been challenged to provide better argument or proof, or directly challenged with evidence that flat out contradicts the reality or reasonableness of what you claim and your only response, time and time again, is to tell us to watch YouTube videos.
If you can't see how weak and facile that makes you and your arguments seem, then you fully deserve the ragging you have been getting here.
It it is not because we here are paid shills of black ops Pentagon types, or that we are simply afraid of the truth.
It's because you have failed. Not to convince anyone of the truth of your case.
But failed to convince anyone here that you were worth the time or effort to listen to seriously.''

:dito:

Ace Boobtoucher

I honestly believe a cold drink of water and an original thought would kill him if he continues to post the same videos and nutjob rhetoric.

TheOrangeCat

I honestly believe a cold drink of water and an original thought would kill him if he continues to post the same videos and nutjob rhetoric.

Well, the gauntlet has been laid down. Twice.

Let's see if a man who describes himself as a fan of the truth, can actually stand up and debate his truth .....

I told him. Just him and me, our own thread, point by point, line by line .. every minute and every facet of any and every 911 'alternate' history.

Only one condition. His voice, his words. no Youtube, no side referencing. Just words.

What would you guys like to debate about 9/11?

I want to know how you guys can discount the blast squibs as well as the free fall collapse and the steel inner core columns being lodged into other buildings like the Deutsche Bank Building.

Also the pictures speak for themselves when it comes to the evidence of cutter charges on the core columns.

911_shape_charge_evidence1.jpg

sor8.jpg

Jet%20fuel%20that%27s%20a%20good%20one.JPG

What would you guys like to debate about 9/11?

I want to know how you guys can discount the blast squibs as well as the free fall collapse and the steel inner core columns being lodged into other buildings like the Deutsche Bank Building.

These were already answered. You just ignored them.

TheOrangeCat

Well ... you've had time to post more pretty pictures, how about answering an honest challenge for a equitable debate?

Yes or no? You can chose any facet of the attacks, any alternate theory you want. All you have to do is bring your own intellect and words .......

Or you can fuck off once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.