• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You need to read the title you gave your Thread,

What do you all think?

I think you have a good idea now.

You asked for our opinions. Seems odd and somewhat offensive to keep telling us our opinions are wrong. No-one forced you here, no-one forced you to ask the above question, but having asked and not got the answer your wanted, you have proceeded to hector and rant and bellow at us for the 'crime' of not seeing what you want us to see; or to see it the way you see it.

Maybe a thread entitled - 911 conspiracies, who wants to shout into the wind - might be more apt for what you have actually done here.

Another reason for 9/11 was to pass the Patriot Act and take away our freedoms.

No one would ever have allowed the "Patriot Act" had it not been for being scared shitless by the boogeyman that was Bin Laden.

The TSA was formed. And Americans have lost most of their freedoms now. So there's another answer to the "why".

Ok Cat, do you think they would ever have been able to get draconian legislation passed like what was in the Patriot Act if 9/11 had not occurred?

We are to the point where 800+ Wal Mart's in the US are going to have telescreens with Homeland Security updates from Janet Napalitano. Straight out of 1984. This is where America is going. You think any of this would be possible without the boogeyman Bin Laden and 9/11.

The why is very clear to me.

Now on another note have you watched this video?

TheOrangeCat

Ok Cat, do you think they would ever have been able to get draconian legislation passed like what was in the Patriot Act if 9/11 had not occurred?

We are to the point where 800+ Wal Mart's in the US are going to have telescreens with Homeland Security updates from Janet Napalitano. Straight out of 1984. This is where America is going. You think any of this would be possible without the boogeyman Bin Laden and 9/11.

I think it highly unlikely the Patriot Act would have been passed without 911 - or indeed if many of the encroachments of US civil liberties would have occurred if not for that awful day.

But not even a moron like Bush, or his Neo-Con hawk buddies, would have risked something as chaotically unpredictable as a multi-pronged airline-based attack (or the pretense of one) on civilian and military targets to achieve this.

I'm afraid you are looking for reasons in 911 where none exist. The answers are plain and boring. Like all good opportunists, they seized the day and made it work for them.

Now, if you ask me, using those attacks to do what they did to the U.S. and its collective psyche - that is a crime.

What I love about the idiot twoofers is that they believe that the US gov't can become super efficient and omniscient. This is the same gov't that bungled Katrina, the current Wiki leaks, and dozens of other goof ups that belong on a Japanese game show.

Not one person has come forth saying 9/11 was an inside job, not one document not a single shred of paper that says our gov't was responsible has been found.

You see once you corner a twoofer they move on to another 9/11 topic. I was a member of the famous Pravda forum back in '03-'06 and these twoofies were a mix of anti semitic, anti US, anti Bush morons who would have you believe Bush was Blofeld and that he was able to keep the lid on the mother of all conspiracies.
Now that's changed. Now the twoofs believe that Bush was a patsy.

Again I put forth hard facts and epic videos like above, and no response just name calling.

Again read the above post and respond.

TheOrangeCat

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Obviously it was the moon Nazis. Christ, eleven pages of bitchin' and none of you have even begun to grasp the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.