• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Agent Styro. Your use of YouTube to disinform through the pretense of informing is noted. You application for a posting in the Czech Republic to study 'barely legal babes in their native socio-economic environment' is now at the top of the pile .....

What would you guys like to debate about 9/11?

I want to know how you guys can discount the blast squibs as well as the free fall collapse and the steel inner core columns being lodged into other buildings like the Deutsche Bank Building.

Also the pictures speak for themselves when it comes to the evidence of cutter charges on the core columns.

911_shape_charge_evidence1.jpg

sor8.jpg

Jet%20fuel%20that%27s%20a%20good%20one.JPG

I love how you guys won't tackle the issues I raise and just simply mock and laugh. Sorry but the towers were controlled demolitions.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You fucking repetitive idiot. No remnants of demolition charges were found. No evidence of thermite was found. Intense heat for prolonged periods will weaken and melt steel. For every piece of shit theory you've spewed out of your cock hole, someone else has countered it with valid, well thought out, reasonable responses. Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd someone has pointed out that the douche behind your favorite movie is a fraud. Your level of stupidity cannot be accidental. I think there was a conspiracy behind someone driving a pick axe into your cerebral cortex. If stupid was a country, you would be China.

I'm half tempted to retell the story of George, my classmate with brain damage who always had to wear a helmet and compare him unfavorably to you. But that would be an insult to George's intelligence.

I love how you guys won't tackle the issues I raise and just simply mock and laugh. Sorry but the towers were controlled demolitions.

No they weren't. And you don't respond to people who challenge you. You just continue to quite the absolute bullshit from the website that you are so enamoured with.

Don't blame us because you presented something and no one believes it. You haven't proved a thing, and you certainly don't bring any of your own thought to the discussion. You're a disciple of this conspiracy theory, not a clear thinker on the relevant issues.

Honestly answer me this: Did you expect to present this material here and have everyone say, "Oh, wow, now I've seen the light, clearly this is a good and balanced view of this?"

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You gonna answer anything I raised in my last post?

Angle cuts on all the beams just like shape charges. Can't deny it. The pictures show it.

You and I have never discussed beams or shape charges ... just black boxes and passports.

Focus, my friend. Set an agenda, lay out some topics and off we'll go ...

Or just keep avoiding committing by blurring me in with everyone else.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

*adds to poop count*

You fucking repetitive idiot. No remnants of demolition charges were found. No evidence of thermite was found. Intense heat for prolonged periods will weaken and melt steel. For every piece of shit theory you've spewed out of your cock hole, someone else has countered it with valid, well thought out, reasonable responses. Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd someone has pointed out that the douche behind your favorite movie is a fraud. Your level of stupidity cannot be accidental. I think there was a conspiracy behind someone driving a pick axe into your cerebral cortex. If stupid was a country, you would be China.

I'm half tempted to retell the story of George, my classmate with brain damage who always had to wear a helmet and compare him unfavorably to you. But that would be an insult to George's intelligence.

This is going to be my response until you put forth your own ideas from now until someone mercifully ends this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.