• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

Last edited by a moderator:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Wow, what a bod on her. Lovely.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Well....it seems Karla's site is getting worse,I think that Karla has moved on.This week there was supposed to be a new entry in the journal and nothing was posted,a video was posted but not anything new,just a lame 1 minute video from more than 6 months ago of Karla saying something about "keep supporting her site".Seems Karla really doesn't give a darn about her members except the money they pay for very little content.Anyone that is a member of her site should cancel their membership and spend their hard earned money on something worth paying for,and here I thought she was different from all the internet models,looks like I was wrong.As far as her reading all the comments members leave in her journal,she probably only reads what the owners and moderators want her to read.To bad,because Karla is beautiful and gorgeous,but everything else about her is an act.Karla and her site should crash and burn.

Karla Spice is gone ! It is hard too belive, but this is the truth, i am to a member but only till this month or at the begining next one.
KLSsw08 - you are absolutley right, they will try to held karla's site so much as posible with the content they already have, something new they didn't have.

If i am wrong Kellie must give us some good arguments and i will still remain a member there.

:(