• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

I was your Member for 3 months. And they have gone via of race, from when you have put a set every two weeks, without to perceive to us, Excused if we complain ourselves, but the site badly is managed. You Kellie would have to worry itself to insert photo and video for which satisfied people, as it pays to get pictures and videos of karla and not to stop itself on the words dictated from the anger. The site is failing, of it is spoken badly anywhere. I hope for you that after July returns all to normality because it is scandalous that slid the week has exited alone the video. My subscription has expired fortunately.
Otherwise close the site, and not tease people!
PS: Then the democracy exists, in the newspaper the comments that it does not appreciate do not approve of. Instead it would have to be to us an idea freedom, we cannot think it all she like!!
Thanks.

I'll take engrishfunny.com for $800, Alex

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
I was your Member for 3 months. And they have gone via of race, from when you have put a set every two weeks, without to perceive to us, Excused if we complain ourselves, but the site badly is managed. You Kellie would have to worry itself to insert photo and video for which satisfied people, as it pays to get pictures and videos of karla and not to stop itself on the words dictated from the anger. The site is failing, of it is spoken badly anywhere. I hope for you that after July returns all to normality because it is scandalous that slid the week has exited alone the video. My subscription has expired fortunately.
Otherwise close the site, and not tease people!
PS: Then the democracy exists, in the newspaper the comments that it does not appreciate do not approve of. Instead it would have to be to us an idea freedom, we cannot think it all she like!!
Thanks.

First of all,I feel sorry for the bad things I said about Karla.I've been a member of her site for almost a year now.Karla has done several nice things for me(granting my request for special picture set,vlog video to me,etc.)and has been really sweet to take time out from her busy day to do those wonderful things for me.I would be really sad if Karla was sad and heartbroken
because of the mean things I said,really low of me to talk bad about her.Just isn't like me to be that way.I really like Karla a lot,she's beautiful and a sweetheart.
Secondly,Kellie does do a good job on Karla's site.You have to understand that she works for the owners and updates the site when they want her to because Kellie works for them and just runs it.So give Kellie a little credit for at least updating when she can.I'm sure if Kellie was allowed to update more often on ************** she would.
I'm just going to enjoy all that the beautiful Karla has to offer,she's still my gorgeous sweet dream girl no matter what,and I really am sad and sorry for saying the mean things I said.

hey Kellie thanks for posting. I'm sure Scott didn't mean it. NOBODY likes Karla more than him. He's probably just disappointed that its been 4 sets a month for ages and now its 2.

Maybe shes just busy with her shop or other modelling or acting or whatever and thats cool. But just halving the picture sets and keeping the price the same with no explanatiion is never gonna go down well.

Anyway heres some classic Karla which some newer fans might not have seen. Although its not exactly hard to find.

http://www.quickbabes.net/karla-spice/hottie-pink/karla-spicebgeb97a2.html

She actually looks older there than she does now!

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
hey Kellie thanks for posting. I'm sure Scott didn't mean it. NOBODY likes Karla more than him. He's probably just disappointed that its been 4 sets a month for ages and now its 2.

Maybe shes just busy with her shop or other modelling or acting or whatever and thats cool. But just halving the picture sets and keeping the price the same with no explanatiion is never gonna go down well.

Anyway heres some classic Karla which some newer fans might not have seen. Although its not exactly hard to find.

http://www.quickbabes.net/karla-spice/hottie-pink/karla-spicebgeb97a2.html

She actually looks older there than she does now!

Karla always looks good in pink,very nice.:) Thanks Klown for your positive post.Yes,I do like Karla a lot,she's so pretty.I'm not happy with myself for saying those terrible things about her though,Karla definitely doesn't deserve it.Thanks again Klown for being cool and love seeing the earlier pictures too,she's so sweet.

Scott

I wonder if it ever occurs to you that a girl can have braces on her teeth but at a certain point they come off and they are not put on again because the teeth are fixed. Karla's younger pics have braces while when she is older they have been removed. It is why I believe something is really fishy because so many of the later postings show her with braces and this after a lot without them.

I love her with her curvy ass.She also sexy,and i'm wonder how many micro bikinis she has? http://**************/g/152662/e705d1bafe/ and another http://**************/g/152607/d402753197/