• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

Hat Man

Closed Account
That really sucks if she has walked away from the business, especially for you guys that were members of her site. She is by far and away one of the best three looking model I've seen on this site.

If she did up and leave, that's pretty bad that her, or her agent didn't allow a short notice to the people that put alot of money in their pocket. :crash:

Hat Man :hatsoff:

428979189_75e3ff0e5b_m.jpg

celebrity-pictures-homer-simpson-tiger-woods.jpg

mad_angry_furious_envy_homer_simpson.jpg

disappointed_homer.jpg

Homer_Simpson_mit_Bier_auf_Couch1.jpg

The many moods of mrplow
boooooooring!!
angry!!!!
disappointed
boooooooring!!!

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
well they still have alot of picture sets to release. Is anything scheduled for today scott?

Don't go yet Karla!

Nothing new today.I'm not expecting much from the site or Karla anymore,Karla and her site suck!Karla deserves all the bad/mean things people say about her on the internet,I wish her bad luck.I think Karla is beautiful and gorgeous but that's about it.

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Well....it seems Karla's site is getting worse,I think that Karla has moved on.This week there was supposed to be a new entry in the journal and nothing was posted,a video was posted but not anything new,just a lame 1 minute video from more than 6 months ago of Karla saying something about "keep supporting her site".Seems Karla really doesn't give a darn about her members except the money they pay for very little content.Anyone that is a member of her site should cancel their membership and spend their hard earned money on something worth paying for,and here I thought she was different from all the internet models,looks like I was wrong.As far as her reading all the comments members leave in her journal,she probably only reads what the owners and moderators want her to read.To bad,because Karla is beautiful and gorgeous,but everything else about her is an act.Karla and her site should crash and burn.

Scott, the reason there was no journal entry was because we are moving servers and I can't edit any of the sites till tomorrow (hopefuly), so there is your answer that. You could've just contacted me and I wouldn't told you the answer. I couldn't post why it was delayed on her site because ovviously I couldn't edit anything.

You all seem to like to jump to conclusions of "this and that", instead of actually getting the facts, and then when you do, you all continue to conspire of what could be going on and play the blaming game. That's why I choice sometimes to not answer in here because a lot of times there is not point.

Its sad to see that you wish harm on Karla, Scott...I think that is pretty low blow there. I guess all her hard work that she has done over the years, and the requests she has fulfilled and the ways she has let her fans look into her personal life and you guys just continue to walk all over it. There is no making you all happy, short of flying her to where you leave and fulfill every command you have. She is a person and you all need to respect her like one.

Nicolasbebo

Banned
I was your Member for 3 months. And they have gone via of race, from when you have put a set every two weeks, without to perceive to us, Excused if we complain ourselves, but the site badly is managed. You Kellie would have to worry itself to insert photo and video for which satisfied people, as it pays to get pictures and videos of karla and not to stop itself on the words dictated from the anger. The site is failing, of it is spoken badly anywhere. I hope for you that after July returns all to normality because it is scandalous that slid the week has exited alone the video. My subscription has expired fortunately.
Otherwise close the site, and not tease people!
PS: Then the democracy exists, in the newspaper the comments that it does not appreciate do not approve of. Instead it would have to be to us an idea freedom, we cannot think it all she like!!
Thanks.

Scott, the reason there was no journal entry was because we are moving servers and I can't edit any of the sites till tomorrow (hopefuly), so there is your answer that. You could've just contacted me and I wouldn't told you the answer. I couldn't post why it was delayed on her site because ovviously I couldn't edit anything.

You all seem to like to jump to conclusions of "this and that", instead of actually getting the facts, and then when you do, you all continue to conspire of what could be going on and play the blaming game. That's why I choice sometimes to not answer in here because a lot of times there is not point.

Its sad to see that you wish harm on Karla, Scott...I think that is pretty low blow there. I guess all her hard work that she has done over the years, and the requests she has fulfilled and the ways she has let her fans look into her personal life and you guys just continue to walk all over it. There is no making you all happy, short of flying her to where you leave and fulfill every command you have. She is a person and you all need to respect her like one.