• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

The fan in the video and pictures is one of her photographers who is also a promoter for her fashion shows and live photo shoots for Karla.Tired of seeing this guy in the pictures and videos,but it seems that Karla appreciates people like that more than her paying members who are just dollar signs to her.Hell,this fan in the video even said that her legs look fatty,WTF is up with that?! Karla probably doesn't even read all the comments and questions that are posted on her website because the owners probably block some of it.
Neverthess,Karla IS beautiful and gorgeous.:)

Scott

It's hard to tell who is actually saying "your legs look fatty". I think it's her normal photographer that does her pic sets. Whoever it is, they are COMPLETELY wrong! Her legs are amazing! The "fan" seems a little "funny", if you know what I mean. :) All I know is ************** is the only site that I've been a member of for more than a month and I'm incredibly dissapointed with the direction it's taken in the last few weeks. But, I'm sure I'll ride it out till the end because I DON'T want to miss anything. Karla IS that hot!

Hi, Kellie - I was wondering when you would be chiming in here.

Why the reduced photo set updates?

Could you let us know if Karla is still working on the site or if she has moved on?

Thanks

No offense, but do you actually think you'll get a straight answer? I'd be surprised if you(we) did.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
It's hard to tell who is actually saying "your legs look fatty". I think it's her normal photographer that does her pic sets. Whoever it is, they are COMPLETELY wrong! Her legs are amazing! The "fan" seems a little "funny", if you know what I mean. :) All I know is ************** is the only site that I've been a member of for more than a month and I'm incredibly dissapointed with the direction it's taken in the last few weeks. But, I'm sure I'll ride it out till the end because I DON'T want to miss anything. Karla IS that hot!

Yes,I know what you mean,and Karla IS very beautiful and gorgeous.I've been a member of Karla's site for almost a year,and love all the beautiful picture sets and videos.She does make me smile,Karla's pretty eyes always draw me in to her beauty.

Scott

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
What a bod on this gal! Wow.