• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Rumor has it that there is lots of unreleased Kari coming out in July...

Rumor has it, that there is a sextape that she made - possibly with her photographer...

Rumor has it, that all the sets are going to be re-released at fullsize & mostly unedited...

Well, that's just what I've heard through the grapevine ; - )

All these Rumors are bullshit.. Webmaster's been promising new content for months, put your money where your mouth is or stfu. So sick of these games.

i agree...i hate when they say they are going to do something, but what they are really doing is stealing everyone's money...if it's true at least release one or two pictures as a sign of good faith.

Rumor has it, that there is a sextape that she made - possibly with her photographer...

Rumor has it, that all the sets are going to be re-released at fullsize & mostly unedited...

Well, that's just what I've heard through the grapevine ; - )

Rumor has it that its bullshit. if she at no point in her modeling career has shown one nip or a full or even half vag slip then what would randomly make her change her mind and put out a full on sex tape? it doesnt make any sence. i dont know or claim to know her or how her mind works but i can tell you now if she didnt upload nudes when she was modeling, she wont upload them now that she`s not modeling.

i agree...i hate when they say they are going to do something, but what they are really doing is stealing everyone's money...if it's true at least release one or two pictures as a sign of good faith.

You must have missed the collage in the one post. It wasn't just some random person posting that.

rumor has it that its bullshit. if she at no point in her modeling career has shown one nip or a full or even half vag slip then what would randomly make her change her mind and put out a full on sex tape? it doesnt make any sence. i dont know or claim to know her or how her mind works but i can tell you now if she didnt upload nudes when she was modeling, she wont upload them now that she`s not modeling.

I don't think there is a sex tape, but your reasoning why there wouldn't be one, is invalid. First of all, you are under the impression she is still involved with her site. She isn't. The only reason why you'd think that, is because of that shitty blog post that started all this fuss, a few months ago. How much you want to bet the person who wrote that, is also webzguy? Secondly, there are a lot of sex tapes released on the internet, that were never meant for the public. That includes other models, celebrities, and your next door neighbor. She's not immune from that scenario, if she shot something privately.

no my friend dont get me wrong. i fully believe she is done with the site and this is why i dont believe there will be anything new. if she was still a part of the site there would be new stuff by now im sure but she isnt. and yeah there sure as hell could be some tapes but if they are not apporved to be uploaded to her site by her, the photographer/webmaster can get into ALOT of shit. so again i dont think we will see that aswell.

no my friend dont get me wrong. i fully believe she is done with the site and this is why i dont believe there will be anything new. if she was still a part of the site there would be new stuff by now im sure but she isnt. and yeah there sure as hell could be some tapes but if they are not apporved to be uploaded to her site by her, the photographer/webmaster can get into ALOT of shit. so again i dont think we will see that aswell.

Once they changed the photos on her main page, to a new set, it made her involvement a moot point. If they can make those type of changes, and share a collage in this thread, they can update the site. I don't know how a person can make an argument, where they can do the one thing, but not the other. Whether they update, is up to whoever is in charge.

CLARIFICATION: Three Rumors ... only two releases "promised". The sextape merely exists.

Existence of a sextape would support the initial Rumor that Kari (with a new life, wanting to put this behind her) would allow release of SOME risque material IN EXCHANGE FOR other material never being released.

Makes sense (doesn't mean it's true). We'll know something soon enough.

You are forgetting that you are the one who started the "initial Rumor" in the first place, barlee. If anyone would know what supports or doesn't support that Rumor, it'd be you. But your Rumor isn't based on any knowledge. It's just something you made up.

You are forgetting that you are the one who started the "initial Rumor" in the first place, barlee. If anyone would know what supports or doesn't support that Rumor, it'd be you. But your Rumor isn't based on any knowledge. It's just something you made up.

Initial Rumor was posted March 22 on a petite teens blog. I had nothing to do with that other than reporting it, asking questions about it, and offering theories on it.

Initial rumor was posted March 22 on a petite teens blog. I had nothing to do with that other than reporting it, asking questions about it, and offering theories on it.

WOW, you just don't get it. The blog post only said this:

Kari has given the okay to release a limited amount of her most risque material

No where in that one line, did it say anything about her being coerced into releasing anything. There's also no mention of her doing it "in exchange for", or a webmaster having some "bargaining chip". So, a sex tape, if you believe there is one, only helps support a theory you tacked on to that blog post. That's why it's a rumor you started.

I don't know why "whatever blog" is an authority anyway. Who cares what they speculate.
I can blog that I have video of a 5 guy blowbang with kari.

I mean, You Really Think Someone Would Do That? Just Go On the Internet and Tell Lies?

The webmaster needs to put up or shut up.

No nudity.
I actually created an account SIMPLY to point out the lack of nudity, here, so no one else wastes time waiting for endless buffering looking for it. She starts off in lingerie and actually gains clothing as the video goes on.
Actual grainy nudity my ass. Timestamp or it didn't happen.