• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
The member area of the site is currently crashing due to server errors - so either they're working on it, or they've abandoned it completely for now.

The member area of the site is currently crashing due to server errors - so either they're working on it, or they've abandoned it completely for now.

How pathetic we are that this is encouraging news. But, yes, any sign of activity is encouraging, so I guess I'll go back to checking every day or two.

Rumor has it that there is lots of unreleased Kari coming out in July...

Rumor has it, that there is a sextape that she made - possibly with her photographer...

Rumor has it, that all the sets are going to be re-released at fullsize & mostly unedited...

Well, that's just what I've heard through the grapevine ; - )

Attachments

• ksrandoms.jpg
    ksrandoms.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 1,057
Rumor has it that there is lots of unreleased Kari coming out in July...

Rumor has it, that there is a sextape that she made - possibly with her photographer...

Rumor has it, that all the sets are going to be re-released at fullsize & mostly unedited...

Well, that's just what I've heard through the grapevine ; - )

Interesting attachment. I assume that you're not going to disclose your sources? Shame on you ;)

It's shopped from her Pachanga Pigtails set.
yeah its photoshopped. a guy on another form makes alot of shopped pics of kari that look damn good.

Interesting attachment. I assume that you're not going to disclose your sources? Shame on you ;)

That's their first post. They likely are the source(Felix) and want to drive up interest. It's kind of like when the stalkers say they heard something from another forum. They didn't hear about anything. They found out on their own.