• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Someone at Freeones has got that Czech chick's pic replacing our Kari's, and posting her stuff in (the original) Kari Sweets' link list.:mad:
See:
http://www.freeones.com/html/k_links/Kari_Sweets/

I wish Felix would have sued that Euro-skank for taking the name "Kari Sweet". Now everywhere you look Mila's just called Kari Sweets.

I also wish he'd take advantage of this long holiday weekend to finish his unfinished web project.

EDIT NOTE: freeones automatically substituted the link for the name ... I guess everybody can figure what I actually typed.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
this girl is dead to me...I suggest we all have a funeral for kari...say our goodbyes and never look back...fuck this felix kat, exploiting the dead...shame on him

:wtf: are you taliing about? "exploiting the dead... shame on him" who's exploiting the dead, and fuck him? who is him? :confusedcow:

ive seen a lot of her sets and this one is new to me

This originated as a "special appreciation shoot" for Kari's fans at a forum that includes "peach" in its name. Kari's thread there was huge and fans were voracious (but unfortunately, vicious too). Sadly, miscommunications between posters, mods, and Felix turned a nice gesture into a bitter, ugly scene.

Later, all the pics were released as a small set. But I always thought that PR event became a game-changer for Felix (and maybe Kari). Prior to this, Felix was more accessible and interactive with fans.

Lookin' good. Those are from Set 352 "Scary Miss Kari."

As for those promised (teased?) "new" risque releases, the petite teens blog that had the inside story went Kari-crazy for awhile, but hasn't posted anything at all for over a month now.

I hate to say it but i feel my prediction a page back is right.

Lookin' good. Those are from Set 352 "Scary Miss Kari."

Thanks so much, I've been trying to find that.

I hate to say it but i feel my prediction a page back is right.

I couldn't agree with you more. I think Felix or whoever is running should add extra images from sets that have never seen the light of day; for example, Felix probably shot over 200 photos per set yet put only 70-90 per sets. Also, there are probably more candid sets then were made public. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think there will much or none at all released.