• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Still nothing new?

Not that I know, we still have until july's 31 for this guy rumors to be true ...I'm just not particuliarly confident on this one XP, I mean, I knew Ann Angel would do hardcore one day (although it took longer than I expected ^^) but Kari Sweets in a sextape?? I wouldn't bet my house on that!

the webmaster is full of shit. id bet my house that we get nothing or 1 new set, just as tame as all the other sets

i hope no one signs up for that site

We either get something, or we don't. It's as simple as that. It's not worth getting upset over. If you are upset now, you aren't going to get enough to satisfy you anyway.

EDIT: I still can't believe people think that the "rumors guy" is just some random person.

We either get something, or we don't. It's as simple as that. It's not worth getting upset over. If you are upset now, you aren't going to get enough to satisfy you anyway.

EDIT: I still can't believe people think that the "rumors guy" is just some random person.

I understand man, I'm just saying I wouldn't bet on that ...too many chances to lost ^^ And of course it ain't some random person, it must be Felix but he's spreading rumors to get people to join Kari's site for unreleased content like sal718ny did so he can get money in exchange of nothing new! If I were in his shoes, I'd just release the damn content and make more money that way than by trying to rip-off Customer ...it's just logical :p

The domain was registered on 18-Jul-2004, so will suspend at renewal, if not paid. The admin must have configured a payment method that doesn't permit renewal, hence the domain going inactive. The current subscription expires 18-Jul-2015, so should be available until then, assuming the site is still available. See http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=whois:karisweets.com&run=networktools.

In the past, the site has gone down before the domain expired. That's including this year as well. It's even gone down a full year before it's supposed to expire. It's happened about 5 years in a row. I think in a few of those years, it happened multiple times in July. That's just based on people at forums mentioning it. So it's just not the domain.

its funny!! this thread is full of rumors and lies about the model ....and its okay*
but accurate and truthful information is prohibited !!!!!
ah is not private information just her FB and its PUBLIC

its funny!! this thread is full of rumors and lies about the model ....and its okay*

When Kari has said on his FB that she retires from modeling or back to KariSweets anymore?, I'm sure she has never made ​​statements to the public, only friends and family or your boyfriend who just met a few 7 months, so it's too early to talk about "future husband"

When Kari talk about his FB that she retires from modeling or never back to KariSweets anymore?, I'm sure she has never made ​​statements to the public, only friends and family or her bf who just met a few 7 months, so it's too early to talk about "future husband"

You must have not read this thread that well. No one thinks she's actually getting back in front of the camera. Even the "rumors" don't hint at that. They only talk about re-releasing old stuff, and showed shots of stuff that's obviously old, but new to us. So her modeling NEVER AGAIN, doesn't dispel those rumors. Finally, the information is private, because it's her private life. It isn't Kari Sweets sharing information, or photos with us fans. If people realized that, it likely wouldn't have led to the situation that made her quit.

When Kari has said on his FB that she retires from modeling or back to KariSweets anymore?, I'm sure she has never made ​​statements to the public, only friends and family or your boyfriend who just met a few 7 months, so it's too early to talk about "future husband"

Forget your password, turrungo?