• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

drunkbaby

Banned
Oh, hey look, it's Sunday!

giphy.gif

3 updates a month is not enough i guess, i really like your work Phad, you do great things, but the updates become rares, it was 1 a week regularly and it's been 3 months it's 10 to 15 days to update ths site... For sure i will come back if i like the stuff posted and of course if it's back to 1 update a week.
Keep up the great work and i hope you'll find more time for the site soon !
What about the "starsnstripes' re-edited by you Phad? with the big slips and everything? lol
Because i see other guys requests done, but i'm still hoping for mine and i guess i'm not the only one who wants this one... Maybe it's an amazing video if unedited and you want to keep it for an amazing occasion? Isn't it? :D

The time must be near, I feel it in my blood

As much as I'd like it to be some mid-August holiday-themed revelation... http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?23384-Kari-Sweets&p=9070631&viewfull=1#post9070631 considering Phad's current time constraints and his general set / vid / set / vid release pattern, I think it'll be the self-shot "Bad Girl" bedroom vid that (to my knowledge) has never been published before. http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?23384-Kari-Sweets&p=9054326&viewfull=1#post9054326

Seems some things with Kari never change: Speculate ~ Anticipate ~ Mastur

Need help. Anyone have the link to the video where Kari is wearing a tight sheer yellow shirt and blue jeans? Had the vid but my computer crashed and lost it. Can't find it anywhere on the web.

Very slow download speeds. Updates that coming out at the rate of 1.5 partial, blurry nipple shots a month. A requirement that you provide a cell phone number every time you want to access the UC (or when you flush the cache, not sure which). Really, I'm sort of shocked that there was a shot of KS's bare puss in the American Girl set. Tough for me to maintain a membership under these conditions. And who's kidding who? If there are tight shots of her naked twat, there have got to be shots of his uncovered boobs. Ah well. Free market and all that jazz. Dude must be making money off of somebody doing it this way!

drunkbaby

Banned
lol I finally fell for the "save $5 by risking forgetting to unsub" and managed to let it charge me again. So in the wake of getting 2 updates for $25, I'm apparently $50 in for a double serving during the slump.

Shoot me.

Retired or no, she's still one of the only naked girls on the net that matter... but man, this is more expensive of time and money than I ever would have imagined.