• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Phad,

I hope some day you can secure the raw tapes of Next Door Nikki from Phil Flash and revamp them. That would be awesome!

Thanks for your work on the Kari remasters.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Phad,

I hope some day you can secure the raw tapes of Next Door Nikki from Phil Flash and revamp them. That would be awesome!

Thanks for your work on the Kari remasters.

Haha. A couple reasons why I think that particular case would be impossible.

For one thing, I'd assume Phil would work on remasters like that himself. As far as I know, he's still actively working on Dawn Avril's site and his main site, Phil-Flash.com. He posted recently on a private webmaster board about his work revamping that site and organizing content, and seems pretty excited about the work. He was showing off a $1,500 hard drive he just networked into his production set up. So he's still interested in working, and he's still investing.

The second reason is that I'm in pretty close contact with Nikki's current webmaster and the man in her life, Mumz. If there's anything new to come from Nikki Sims, it's probably best it comes from him instead of me!

I'm open to suggestions like this though. If there are models that had sites that drifted away, with content that could be restored, I could always inquire. Not that I need more work to do right now.

Here's another fact that keeps sliding off to the wayside - I also have all the content from Felix's other sites and models, and the vast majority of that is unseen. I'm excited to jump into that too, once these site upgrades are finished.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Been a tough few months of work guys, and particularly the last two weeks. Had no choice but to move most of our sites and revamp the interior. You might have seen my tweets responding to people telling me the sites were broken. That's what I've been doing, it's been a disaster.

Glad to hear it was "only" work that kept you away, Phad. Got concerned. Good to have you back!

Would love for you to ask Felix if he has unreleased material of Kari "guest appearing" with any of his other models. But if you told us yes, I guess we'd just hound you to start searching yet another bank of archives! So as much as I want to know, I appreciate that it may not be to your advantage to tell us if he did. (But ask anyway, okay?) :)

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Glad to hear it was "only" work that kept you away, Phad. Got concerned. Good to have you back!

Would love for you to ask Felix if he has unreleased material of Kari "guest appearing" with any of his other models. But if you told us yes, I guess we'd just hound you to start searching yet another bank of archives! So as much as I want to know, I appreciate that it may not be to your advantage to tell us if he did. (But ask anyway, okay?) :)

Yes, that's definitely something that happened. There were cross-overs it seems

Yes, that's definitely something that happened. There were cross-overs it seems

I always remembered a webchat where Kari mentioned she was "mentoring" another young model. Given your time limitations, would there be any chance of finding something by searching those other models' archives for "kari" among the file names? Nah. I guess nothing's that simple, even if you had time.

But Phad, I know you're partial to holiday themes in your releases. Did you know the first Sunday in August is Sisters Day? And the 2nd week of August is National Smile Week? Is there any possibility for a never-before-seen release where Kari celebrates sisterhood and makes us smile all week!

Very interesting!

I always remembered a webchat where Kari mentioned she was "mentoring" another young model. Given your time limitations, would there be any chance of finding something by searching those other models' archives for "kari" among the file names? Nah. I guess nothing's that simple, even if you had time.

But Phad, I know you're partial to holiday themes in your releases. Did you know the first Sunday in August is Sisters Day? And the 2nd week of August is National Smile Week? Is there any possibility for a never-before-seen release where Kari celebrates sisterhood and makes us smile all week!

drunkbaby

Banned
giphy.gif

hahaha, definitely don't mean the gif as serious. It was just such a great one.

How's this week looking, Phad? We in luck this weekend?

bjl12

Banned
Here's another fact that keeps sliding off to the wayside - I also have all the content from Felix's other sites and models, and the vast majority of that is unseen. I'm excited to jump into that too, once these site upgrades are finished.

WHICH models?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, PHAD, you ignore me too often :[ How can we get Brooke to do a Boot Extravaganza? WHAT MYSTICAL POWERS ARE NEEDED???

x-men-magneto-cat-a-powerful-tab.jpg

WHICH models?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One that Felix did release with her own website was "Kisses from Kimi" (Kimberly Kato) appearing then as a skinny blonde. Find some galleries of her as "Kisses From Kimi" and you'll recognize several outfits that Kari Sweets posed in. I think Kimi was doing nude from the start. No tease. No personality (imho).

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?218560-Kimberly-Kato-FTV-Alexa-Kisses-from-Kim

[Complaint: I don't mind our host adding hotlinks to the text, but do I wish those links didn't change what we've written. The point I tried to make is that when you see her as "K from K" she was working for Felix.]

it is beyond me how these swimsuit models can sell pictures? taking nothing away from Kari Sweets..pretty girl. but many looks just as good as her IMO nude ??? i guess i dont understand..............

it is beyond me how these swimsuit models can sell pictures? taking nothing away from Kari Sweets..pretty girl. but many looks just as good as her IMO nude ??? i guess i dont understand..............

Some guys jack off to nudity rather than sex, once they've seen a girls pussy they move on to the next, they like the ones who are hard to get