• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
WHICH models?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, PHAD, you ignore me too often :[ How can we get Brooke to do a Boot Extravaganza? WHAT MYSTICAL POWERS ARE NEEDED???

x-men-magneto-cat-a-powerful-tab.jpg

Haha... I brought it up, in a cam chat, I think you were probably there. And she said, "Don't suggest that theme. HASN'T MY BUTTHOLE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?" I guess that's the official position. Keep probing the topic, You Might brainwash her, Meowgneto.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
giphy.gif

hahaha, definitely don't mean the gif as serious. It was just such a great one.

How's this week looking, Phad? We in luck this weekend?

I'm working on remaster of White and Lacy right now. These pics are X-rayable.
X-ray.jpg

Oh and still trying to bring back half the sites that needed maintenance. Misty, Brooke, Bailey, and the zip sites are good now, the rest are still being restored. I know that's not your guys' problem, but it's mine, and the downtime is bad.

Looks like an update to sign-up again for. That set has some great ass shots and since the panties are sheer, hopefully there are some revealing shots. Hope to see what this update brings, thanks Phad!

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
ULTIMATE COLLECTION REMASTER: "WHITE N LACY"

This is a tempting gallery to hit with "X-Ray" techniques like you might pick up on 4chan, or some other places where the dark photoshop arts are taught. Since I know people are going to do that anyway, I tried some of that myself with filters and curve adjustments. In the original gallery, Felix had lightened, or erased the nipples that are visible through the shirt, and erased the pussy peeking through the mesh bottoms.

It's a nice succinct set. Compared to some of the juggernaut raw galleries we've discovered sitting underneath other sets, there weren't a huge amount of pics that we hadn't seen before, but it's still an increase in pics.

WHAT DID WE FIND

click for full-size

Some sections of the panties are mesh, and others are lace. When Kari is shifted the right way, the see-through sections are revealing, especially when you look at these huge photos at their full size. This button up shirt was made of thin fabric and Kari wasn't wearing a bra, so some segments are very nipply underneath!

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Stupid question but I've just subscribed to Kari Sweets' and I was so excited I forgot to write down my login/pw. Cant find the way to recover it on the website ! That's driving me crazy.

A copy of your username and password were sent to the email you would have entered when you signed up. Check there!

bjl12

Banned
Heh heh. There is a gallery called "Asstastic", did you know that?

yes but the grapevine says its not enough asshole. lots of ass (covered) and little asshole. Dont know if true or not. Am waiting on that Night update of the UC. Forget the exact name of it...but it's "something" night and it looks glorious!

yes but the grapevine says its not enough asshole. lots of ass (covered) and little asshole. Dont know if true or not. Am waiting on that Night update of the UC. Forget the exact name of it...but it's "something" night and it looks glorious!

LOL--Maybe you'll find more of what you're looking for in the mirror:

;)