• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
I hope we will see tits for the next update, and i'm convinced that Stars & Stripes unedited version have nip slips when she is topless playing with flag :)

drunkbaby

Banned
Phad is busy.

Picture included for clarification:
200.gif

Yeah the problem is only 4 updates in the last 6 weeks, you do a great job Phad, but it doesn't encourage the members to keep their membership active if the updates are not at least one a week.
Only 3 updates in june and for the moment 1 in july and it is half of the month...

Hope you will post 2 updates this week, even if it's "easy" updates (like videos) it's fine.

This is just the way it is. I don't think Phad will commit to any kind of schedule. Although it would obviously make his members a lot happier, it's falling on deaf ears.

drunkbaby

Banned
He's all but retracted the update-a-week promise and let us know they're just going to come out as fast as he can.. but seemingly with the stipulation of no more than once a week still, for some reason, haha.

Either way, we've all been railing on him pretty hard about it and he's been telling us it's getting to him. Think we just gotta let him do what he's gonna do and enjoy it when it's around. Whatever, the world's a tough place.

And as a "paying" member, who doesn't pay when he has time to do it but who does it regurlarly, i just hope to get at least 1 update a week to stay as a member, if not i will be a member once every 3 months, and i keep saying it doesn't encourage some members to keep their monthly membership active when they get updates every 10-15 days, because if you don't like 1 update (requested for some reasons) you're disapointed and you know you have to wait a long time for the next one.

My 2 cents...

PS : I still like Phad's work, i'm not here to be a hater, i think it's good for Phad to get members feelings about his sites.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
While importing tapes and sorting, I've come across some things I can't identify. I have a question for you guys that are Kari historians.

Has this video ever been released? The outfit looks familiar. I feel like I remember making a thumbnail for this video when I was redoing the site, but it doesn't correlate to anything in the members area. And I've double checked all the self-shot stuff three times.

Mystery-1.jpg

I asked Felix, and he said he couldn't be sure off the top of his head.

Another mystery clip is this one, also shot in the bedroom but on the side of the bad. The bottoms say "Bad Girl".

Mystery-2.jpg

Not sure about the 1st video. If Felix ever did a re-release..
That 2nd "mystery" clip. Never seen that ever posted at my time at ks.

[wouldn't let me edit previous post] Here's a thought on that second one. Is that a cutout on the front of the panties, below the waist? Picture the bra from Set 106 "Pink Booty Shorts" and the panties (beneath the hot pants) from that set, only in black.

Still... nothing I've seen before, even in vidcaps.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
ULTIMATE COLLECTION REMASTER: "SEXY RED IN PUERTO RICO" VIDEO

In the days before GoPros had been invented to make things like this easy, Felix and Kari shot this underwater video at a resort in Puerto Rico with a normal camera inside a plastic waterproof case. Kari was wearing the stunning one-piece micro thong from the “Red and Shiny” photo gallery, which is one of my personal favorite photo sets.

Using the original source tapes, the Ultimate Collection video is now twice as long as before.

The original video was rendered as a .wmv,compressed to a bitrate of 1868kbps, and a file size of 74 MB. Using the ht64 .mp4 codec, the Ultimate Collection version now has a birate of 6593kbps and size of 450 MB.

At one point, Felix is trying to convince Kari to swim backwards with her legs open, but Kari says she can't. So Felix tries to demonstrate how, and it sounds like he almost drowns himself in the process. When he reemerges, she laughs at him and says, “that looked STUPID!”

WHAT DID WE FIND?

All the lost sound, for one. The original had no audio track at all. There are some annoying air pops as the camera goes in and out of the pool, but it's an improvement to include it, since the sound includes Kari goofing around and talking. Without the cuts, it feels a lot more like you're there now, instead of just watching a highlight reel picked by someone else.

The jump in bitrate on the remaster improves the visual clarity significantly, so the moments where Kari has “pokies” through the swimsuit fabric aren't muddy and indiscernible anymore.

Kari says, “I'm going to be a mermaid, okay?” and then does a 1440 under the pool, spinning right out of her top on one side for a slip.