• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jesus said that he will be back

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Jesus better move His Divine Ass while the Jews still control Israel before the Persians take over that neighborhood like they did mine. Watch out for real estate speculating yahoos with impeccable manners and charm who conveniently forget to bring money. Every time the sun rises I see more sand castles. I will say the stuff they throw out is better than what is sold at Target.

giphy.gif

"Only 3 payments left for what I just put on curb!"

persian_square.jpg

really? he didn't speak out against the rich? you sure?

A person who has done honest work and become rich can not be a sinner.

No wrongdoing = no sin

"It easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven."

Do you know what Christ was saying there?

It means that we can not take any money or goods with us when we go to heaven.

wait....did you mean to write as the thread title "jesus said he will be BLACK?"

I would say that God and Jesus are white.

If Jesus actually came back down to Earth watch many priests, reverends, rabbis, and imams run frantically away like cowards like they could actually escape their punishment. I guess they have a reason to be God fearing.

Depends on what they have done.

Jesus want that people are equal and if any of those people have abused their position the penalty will be fast and fierce.

The son of God does not tolerate any tricks.

Said the guy who married his daughter.

Pedo bear Woody Allen.

Artist are strange.

Man marries his own daughter. :facepalm:

Jesus is not a "hippie." He does not hate the poor or the weatlhy.

He hates sin and those who hate his Father.

Jesus is against sodomites.

It is useless try to contact Jesus if you have committed serious sins.

I think it is difficult to say that homo people are sinners if they behave well and if they do not cause any problems to "normal people."

So did the Terminator. At least we have one fictional character that keeps their word.

Jesus is much more real than any movie hero.

Terminator said he will be back, and he came, but Jesus haven't yet. He lied.

Jesus is coming back and it's a great moment when it happens.

ceae63fdaab86a7efb8bde6b87581cc2.jpg

Fuck off Assari :beatinghead:

Thanks babe.

Jesus is much more real than any movie hero.

And where is your evidence? You don't have any outside of the bible. You certainly don't have any contemporary sources saying that there was anyone in the region to fit the story.

And where is your evidence? You don't have any outside of the bible. You certainly don't have any contemporary sources saying that there was anyone in the region to fit the story.

The New Testament contains hundreds of references to Jesus so I am sure that he is a real character.

"I know of no one fact in the history of mankind which is proved by better and fuller evidence of every sort, to the understanding of a fair inquirer..."

(Dr. Thomas Arnold, 19th-centry history professor at Oxford)

Those who are trying to deny the existence of Jesus are often uneducated and simple people so they do not understand history or the historical evidences.

The problem is the New Testament along with ALL religious manuscripts are pure fiction. I cannot believe (non pun intended) that people are still obsessed with this shite.

The New Testament contains hundreds of references to Jesus so I am sure that he is a real character.

"I know of no one fact in the history of mankind which is proved by better and fuller evidence of every sort, to the understanding of a fair inquirer..."

(Dr. Thomas Arnold, 19th-centry history professor at Oxford)

Those who are trying to deny the existence of Jesus are often uneducated and simple people so they do not understand history or the historical evidences.

Then why are most scientists atheist? In study after study the more educated you are the more likely you are to be an atheist. Name one documented, credible contemporary source outside of the New Testament that mentions Jesus.

Then why are most scientists atheist? In study after study the more educated you are the more likely you are to be an atheist. Name one documented, credible contemporary source outside of the New Testament that mentions Jesus.

https://www.probe.org/ancient-evidence-for-jesus-from-non-christian-sources-2/

Just because jesus is in a book doesn't mean he was the son of god. and how could he be real anyway,,,,jesus is a mexican name

Nimetön.png

If you were a Christian you would know that it is true.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account

Using writings from after the events as evidence for the events itself isn't very reliable historiography. None of these writings in the article are credible sources since all of the authors are born after the facts and therefore their accounts cannot serve as eyewitness accounts. So they had to have their information from other sources. Fine. But neither of them provides sources, apart from in some cases information coming from christian believers themselves. Some of these writings are believed to be altered in a later time and some of these writings are open for interpretation. For example, Jesus would never have been called Christ when he was alive, but Yeshua Bar Yehosef (Jesus, son of Josef). So if he is refered to as christ it cannot come from a source when Jesus was alive. That's why the writings of Jesephus are known to be altered at a later date for example.

It's not that I'm saying that Jesus did not exist, there's just no conclusive information present that proves he existed. And even if at some point information could be found that there indeed was this Jesus from the bible, you still would need proof that he indeed did all these things.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
No no, he must be Jesus. He got a peace Nobel prize before he embarked into conflicts all over the planet. I smell miracle.

I thought the second coming of the Lord would be white and sticky...

I have an image of Obama that pops up on my PC monitor if I leave it idle for 10 minutes.

It's my screen saviour.

:sing: haaallleeeeeelluuuuuu..........

change the record

Relax

Using writings from after the events as evidence for the events itself isn't very reliable historiography. None of these writings in the article are credible sources since all of the authors are born after the facts and therefore their accounts cannot serve as eyewitness accounts. So they had to have their information from other sources. Fine. But neither of them provides sources, apart from in some cases information coming from christian believers themselves. Some of these writings are believed to be altered in a later time and some of these writings are open for interpretation. For example, Jesus would never have been called Christ when he was alive, but Yeshua Bar Yehosef (Jesus, son of Josef). So if he is refered to as christ it cannot come from a source when Jesus was alive. That's why the writings of Jesephus are known to be altered at a later date for example.

It's not that I'm saying that Jesus did not exist, there's just no conclusive information present that proves he existed. And even if at some point information could be found that there indeed was this Jesus from the bible, you still would need proof that he indeed did all these things.

http://www.livescience.com/3482-jesus-man.html

He's back already. He's Obama.

Mr. Obama is perhaps the world's most powerful man, but even he has a supervisor and his name is Jesus.

Nimetön.png