• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jesus said that he will be back

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Be tempted. Be very tempted...

"Look into my eyesssssssss... you do...! you do FreeOnes_Adam YOU DOOOOO !!
FreeOnessssss_Eve isssssn't home tonght... you doooo.... YOU DOOOOO !!"

Yes master....

Hold on a second. I'm out of fucking wine. How did that happen?

Oh right, the P&R section! :drunk:

There is an alternative universe somewhere in which all of Assari's posts make total logical sense. Luckily for all of us it's not this one.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
There is an alternative universe somewhere in which all of Assari's posts make total logical sense. Luckily for all of us it's not this one.

Or is he just ahead of us? Maybe it is timezone's, really. He is on europeaan time, and you are probably some 8 hours behind. To me, as a german, who shares the time zone with assari, most things are not THAT strange.

:suspicious:

Or is he just ahead of us? Maybe it is timezone's, really. He is on europeaan time, and you are probably some 8 hours behind. To me, as a german, who shares the time zone with assari, most things are not THAT strange.

If you'd looked at my location you'll find I'm only 2 hours behind Finland & 1 hour behind Germany.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you'd looked at my location you'll find I'm only 2 hours behind Finland & 1 hour behind Germany.

Maybe then it's something continental? This evening, Sherlock Holmes is on TV, I must watch the show, maybe there is some enlightenment

Or Jesus steps in! People say he'll be back, so why not now??? Jesus you know where I live!

If you are a Satanist you do not want to understand these things.

Kamerad, the Finns and the Germans are always understand each others so we can continue this traditon also online.

Assari and georges and JustBC should start a band called the "What the Fucks?"

I do not know.

Those two gentleman are very right-wing and I am Christian leftist.

Jesus isn't against the rich

Indeed, if the rich person does not sin he can not be a sinner.

Provide a credible, scholarly primary source for this quote, please.

You have to make your own conclusion.

Study the Bible and forget it if you do not believe those stories.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Jesus died crucified that's why christian have à crucifix over their beds. But what if he had been drowned ?

Hehe

Attachments

• A274A7A4-0457-4545-9A8B-26156C5441E8.jpeg
    A274A7A4-0457-4545-9A8B-26156C5441E8.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 41