• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayna James / Jayna COHF / Amy Anderssen

Well personally I liked the HUGE boob looked, because it made you stand out. I hope when you said second surgery you mean that you are going to get them bigger. My suggestion would be to focus on your ass now that your boobs are in the shop. I think most of us are dying for some anal...been years since you've given us any.

Amy Anderssen

Official Checked Star Member
CcuyG2m.jpg

I'm going through recovery but I still have been able to keep up!
Here's an ass pic... He he
Stop with the gossip. I'll be better than ever when I've healed. Chill...

Amy Anderssen

E71qtpv.jpg

TNbPw6r.jpg

xihpUGy.jpg

Halloween is coming and I have an appite for some hard flesh! I'll be waiting for you to send me some hardcore pix of the costumes you wear...

Well it's about damn time. All she needed was to get rid of those ridiculous looking tits. Looks like she has done just that. She was hot as hell. Now I believe she'll be.....perfect! Can't wait to see the fixed up titties!

Well it's about damn time. All she needed was to get rid of those ridiculous looking tits. Looks like she has done just that. She was hot as hell. Now I believe she'll be.....perfect! Can't wait to see the fixed up titties!

She had one of the most beautiful tits in the world, but now they're sadly gone. :weeping: At least, her big ass is not gone yet.

Amy Anderssen

New today!!

My mouth around his hard cock, sucking his warm cum. The heat and moisture from my tight pussy dripping down my thigh, eager to feel a hard cock slide in and out, making me moan.

Enjoy these pictures and please cum see more of me!!

w0laInu.jpg

Y0oKg8V.jpg

I3bHkFT.jpg

GtwP5RP.jpg