• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayna James / Jayna COHF / Amy Anderssen

You are correct, but that is not what I am talking about. Mark my words, you won't see any new stuff from her in a while (other than work already in production).

She has had a rupture in her left breast and her implant needs to come completely out.
Oh that is bad news. Hope she is allright......bad stuff can happen, hope she is healthy and all........
any news about her health ??

Was wondering about that myself.....I so hope she is fine......I mean she is :p, but....anyhow, I hope she is healthy as can be....

Than again, all the best to her. This is a fucked up situation. As a human being, also for her financial situation I guess, her income and the bills coming in. But physically and mentally this has to be hard on her....

Amy Anderssen

Official Checked Star Member
amy_workout.gif

Sneak peak for next week release.
Fuck it or suck it...
Gossip about this!
Big juicy tits and hot tight pussy ;)
My site, cum on... Now

Amy Anderssen

Official Checked Star Member
amy_workout.gif

New today!! Cum see me live on cam today 5 pm Eastern. Members can grab daily pix and weekly updates with photo shoots, video releases and much more!!

Hey babes! Chill out with the gossip!! I'm on vaca and not sick. Here some new pix from my site.

quote from Amy Anderssen found in another board, which version should I believe ??

Like I constantly say in my shows, am currently not showing my breasts and probably wont for at least another few more months. However I knew going into this it would be a two step ordeal, Like I have said many times my implants ur made smaller then requested so that all incisions and areola is corrected and heals well. then after 4-6 months we proceed with the second surgery, am till recovering from the first. I planned mentally, physically and financial for this and now, I just have to do my time. Unlike most women who in my current situation would just hide be sad and miserable or beg for money online until they are 100 percent. I still chose to wake up everyday and talk with my fans and members and do webcam and take pics and haven't missed a website update in over a year and a half . I still shoot and still show my full attention and support to my loyal fans that still continue to support me and everything I chose to do. and believe it or not even am surprised how many loyal fans and members still join me on webcam daily and sign up on my site. So guys lets all just chill and lets recover together :) on amyanderssen.xxx or webcam with me daily on www.amyanderssen.cammodels.com

Check it out my big boob fans!! I've been nominated for, Score New Comer of the year 2014.

YOU HAVE TO VOTE. Its all up to my fans to show support by voting. I can't win if you don't vote.

tRpzZhL.jpg

See my profile on Score Land http://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-models/Amy-Anderssen/7554/?nats=MTAwNC4yLi4wLjU0NS4wLjAuMC4w

I couldn't find a link to vote :dunno: