• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayna James / Jayna COHF / Amy Anderssen

Amy Anderssen

Official Checked Star Member
K check this out!! ;) flash back in the blonde days...

sxHJ0Tm.jpg

lRVcqVs.jpg

O1tiDTT.jpg

lOqVwnp.jpg

Well you're in luck!!! This month on AmyAndersen.xxx I've got throw back blonde days being released. This sweet set of pix is going to be featured this Friday!!!!

Amy Anderssen

Feels so good to be on the road to recovery after waiting 5 months. I haven't been working on new content because I was waiting for surgery. Most of you know I had breast augmentation surgery yesterday. My new implants are 565cc and I'm already loving the new look. I'm letting you all know I'm feeling great and am really looking forward to working hard.

I'll keep you posted with all my new up coming content and cam shows.
zchPc1u.jpg

Twi2FkN.jpg

on her webpage there is a clip named "Ass Destruction 101" anyone know does she do anal in this one?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/amy-anderssen said:
Amy Anderssen[/URL][/B], post: 8793893, member: 208213"]http://i.imgur.com/3kmuWgM.jpg and feeling better today!!!
glad to have some good news from you baby, hope you'll get better soon. Your boobs are already looking amazing :thumbsup:

Amy Anderssen

mPoG2Qy.jpg

This is what my fan's and lovers have been waiting for. I will answer your questions and reveal my intimate secrets. Don't miss this!!!

Submit your questions to AmyAnderssen.com

You have never seen or heard me like this ever before and it's time for me to expose myself to my members.

Amy Anderssen

eITQCdW.jpg

The woman of many faces and changes is opening up and answering your questions. Ask me about my surgeries, health, the industry, my transition from Canada to the US, my inspiration to make these changes and anything that you want to know about me.
Submit your questions to AmyAnderssen.com

You have never seen or heard me like this ever before and it's time for me to expose myself to you.

Amy Anderssen

eITQCdW.jpg

The woman of many faces and changes is opening up and answering your questions. Ask me about my surgeries, health, the industry, my transition from Canada to the US, my inspiration to make these changes and anything that you want to know about me.

You have never seen or heard me like this ever before and it's time for me to expose myself to you.

Submit questions to AmyAnderssen@hotmail.com