• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jamie Lynn Spears

Re: Too funny ... Spears Family

You know, if I was her, I would have done absolutely everything I could to avoid turning out like my sister. Apparently Jamie Lynn and Brittany were force fed abstinence only sex ed in school. Those courses teach that birth control doesn't work, so the students see no reason to use it. Obviously, neither of them have heard of it before.

You know the same thing about sex-ed and our denial that teens will be sexually active was what came to my mind with this story.

Maybe if we ignore the Spears family, they'll just go away.

The Spears Family will be the kind of celebrities that trade on *fame* until we stop bothering to recognize them and until one or more of them decide to commit actual crimes in final desperation to have cameras in their faces. I can literally see a 65 yr old Britney trying to "reconnect" with her "fans" by committing some sort of pathetic crime only to hope for a book or tv deal to come along....

Shouldn't the Young Ms. Spears's boyfriend be brought up on statutory rape charges?

The Spears Family will be the kind of celebrities that trade on *fame* until we stop bothering to recognize them and until one or more of them decide to commit actual crimes in final desperation to have cameras in their faces. I can literally see a 65 yr old Britney trying to "reconnect" with her "fans" by committing some sort of pathetic crime only to hope for a book or tv deal to come along....

Shouldn't the Young Ms. Spears's boyfriend be brought up on statutory rape charges?

There is a thread in the celebs on this too.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=179093

Even though age of consent in CA. is 18 since she is 16 and her BF was 19 it is only a misdeameanor.Which I think is probably good, really this is about the age when most folks start having sex,we can deny it and denounce it if we want to but do we really want to start locking up 19yr olds for having sex with other younger teens.

There is a thread in the celebs on this too.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=179093

Even though age of consent in CA. is 18 since she is 16 and her BF was 19 it is only a misdeameanor.Which I think is probably good, really this is about the age when most folks start having sex,we can deny it and denounce it if we want to but do we really want to start locking up 19yr olds for having sex with other younger teens.

When it results in babies having babies..yes. Luckily for Ms. Spears she is wealthy (or has access to wealth) and a Nanny will raise this kid. But for poor or lower middle class kids...having babies too young pretty much ruins everything.

I am not in favor of trying to "criminalize" teen sex...but since we do a poor job of public education in America..it's almost like "why bother" trying to add more education on to a pile of subjects that we don't teach teens well enough already...the threat of stat rape on the books may prod teens to use condoms...I want to believe it will...:dunno:

When it results in babies having babies..yes. Luckily for Ms. Spears she is wealthy (or has access to wealth) and a Nanny will raise this kid. But for poor or lower middle class kids...having babies too young pretty much ruins everything.

I am not in favor of trying to "criminalize" teen sex...but since we do a poor job of public education in America..it's almost like "why bother" trying to add more education on to a pile of subjects that we don't teach teens well enough already...the threat of stat rape on the books may prod teens to use condoms...I want to believe it will...:dunno:

Well im all for the use of condoms by these young people.I think its the demands by some for only abstinance to be taught who also do not want schools to give out condoms that is the problem here.

Re: Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant!

Haha, did anyone else notice the official site on the top of the page? That might confuse some people.

Re: Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant!

I think that the only shock would have been if Jamie-Lynn would have got out of her teens without getting into some kind of scandal.

On the other hand... way to tap that ass, Casey.
:thumbsup:

The Satyr Icon

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

You know the same thing about sex-ed and our denial that teens will be sexually active was what came to my mind with this story.

Sex-ed of any kind doesn't work. It's just another class to goof off in and take a nap. I never had any sex-ed class and I have zero children.
Another worthless class. But, I have heard some good come from abstinence only classes.

Yes, he should. If they make laws and don't enforce them why have laws at all?

do we really want to start locking up 19yr olds for having sex with other younger teens.

Yes, because they are older and coerce younger children into it.

At least if nothing else the family is loaded with money so she won't have to worry about that like a lot of other people in her predicament.

Just keep the baby away from Aunt Brit and Grandma Lynne and it should turn out to be a halfway decent human being.

So what, the stupid whore is pregnant. At least she won't be a crackhead like her sister with the baby.

So what, the stupid whore is pregnant. At least she won't be a crackhead like her sister with the baby.

She's had one BF for years. She's not a "whore."

Sex-ed of any kind doesn't work. It's just another class to goof off in and take a nap. I never had any sex-ed class and I have zero children.
Another worthless class. But, I have heard some good come from abstinence only classes.

Yes, he should. If they make laws and don't enforce them why have laws at all?

Yes, because they are older and coerce younger children into it.

A lot of 16 yr old's are gonna have sex and telling them just say no does not work.This is like so much else about america stick your head in the sand prudes.Look at the european countries they don't have nowhere near the teenage pregnancy rates we do and thats not because the teens their aren't having sex at the same rate ours do.They just are realist and prepare their teens for such better.
And even if the law gets involved with this which it shouldn't IMO it's a misdeameanor.I guess from what you say the age of consent which is actually I think 16 more places than as high as 18 should not be allowed eitheir.Expect them to wait to 21 maybe LOL.Sex is not evil is it as long as precautions are taken right?We are at freeones:rofl::nannerf1::rofl:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

as long as precautions are taken right?We are at freeones:rofl::nannerf1::rofl:

Weren't you here for the herpes thread? Also, AIDS is a pandemic.
Seems not many are taking precautions. I don't believe it's bad to tell people to wait. Doesn't matter I guess. I'm just tired of hearing people whine about contracting diseases. Take your chances and don't complain if you contract a disease.

But, I have heard some good come from abstinence only classes.

Abstinence only programs have been a disaster in the US and even worst in Africa where AIDS killed more people because of these programs.

In a troubling reversal, the nation's teen birth rate rose for the first time in 15 years, surprising government health officials and reviving the bitter debate about abstinence-only sex education.
The birth rate had been dropping since its peak in 1991, although the decline had slowed in recent years. On Wednesday, government statisticians said it rose 3 percent from 2005 to 2006.
The reason for the increase is not clear, and federal health officials said it might be a one-year statistical blip, not the beginning of a new upward trend.
However, some experts said they have been expecting a jump. They blamed it on increased federal funding for abstinence-only health education that doesn't teach teens how to use condoms and other contraception.
Some key sexually transmitted disease rates have been rising, including syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia. The rising teen pregnancy rate is part of the same phenomenon,
said Dr. Carol Hogue, an Emory University professor of maternal and child health.
"It's not rocket science," she said

http://blogs.webmd.com/sexual-health-sex-matters/2005/12/abstinence-only-sex-education.html

http://www.kidshealth.org/research/abstinence_study.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/12/05/teen.births.ap/

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Abstinence only programs have been a disaster in the US and even worst in Africa where AIDS killed more people because of these programs.

I guess it's always someone else's fault?

People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions.

Why don't women just take in the butt and save pregnancy until they are in they are in their thirties.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

How long could Lynne Spears' book on parenting be? ONE page at best?

How To Parent
By: Lynne Spears

"Force your children into childhood acting and singing lessons. Keep them out of school and drag them along to countless auditions. Hope for the best!!!"

The End