• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jamie Lynn Spears

Imhotep

Banned
Re: Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant!

If her mother was intelligent she could have him charged with statutory rape.

She's from Kentwood, Louisiana. So, the age of consent is seventeen. He should be going to jail. ;)

So, if the age of consent is sixteen in most states, I could legally marry or date a sixteen year old at any age?

Sounds about right to me. I mean they can drive a vehicle. Why not?

Maybe, I'd wait until she's seventeen. ;)

louisiana? they live in california, ya dolt. its 18.

Hat Man

Closed Account

Like alot of you guys, I knew nothing about this girl since I don't follow what her or her train wreck sister does. Since I haven't heard anything about her, I thought she would be the role model of the family. I thought wrong.

As far as her boyfriend goes, he needs to be charged with statutory rape. If the law is to remain consistant, and if the law wants to have any credibility, then he will be charged. It won't take her parents to charge him since this has been made public, it will take a DA with some balls.

Hat Man :hatsoff:

California
The age of consent is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has less than 3 years of difference with the major. Penalties increase if the minor is under 14 and the major is above 21.
(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#California

member006

Closed Account
Re: Too funny ... Spears Family

I think its a shame, but it may just save her from the totally wrong road. Many at that age can handle being a mother and a wife. Maybe she will be one and this may head her off at the pass and she will take the right road. She does have a lot to prove and I hope she strives to be better. Nothing says she'll be like whats her face. We are all our own person.

LL

JLS and the baby's daddy will probably get the hell outta dodge, and try and live a normal life. ;)

Get a load of this letter Nikelodeon's attorneys sent the National Enquirer last summer.

When the National Enquirer reported on July 28th about Jamie Lynn Spears' pregnancy, lawyer's for the Nickelodeon star threatened legal action against the publication.

Now, a source at the Enquirer has leaked us the letter Jamie Lynn's lawyers sent them at the time.

It's priceless!

It reads:

“Ms. Spears is a devout Christian with a spotless reputation, who lives in accordance with the highest moral and ethical standards in accordance with her faith.

There is no “rumor” concerning Ms. Spears’ (non-existent) pregnancy, except perhaps for the baseless “rumor” just now being created by the National Enquirer.

Ms. Spears is not pregnant. It is pathetic for the National Enquirer to attempt to create a wholly baseless “rumor” that Ms. Spears is pregnant, so it can run a malicious story and false story which would be emotionally devastating to a morally upright 16 year old girl.”

i had even forgotten that she had a sister with a television show , but whne this hit the headlines i have to admit that i didn't feel surprise.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

Maybe if we ignore the Spears family, they'll just go away.

You know, if I was her, I would have done absolutely everything I could to avoid turning out like my sister. Apparently Jamie Lynn and Brittany were force fed abstinence only sex ed in school. Those courses teach that birth control doesn't work, so the students see no reason to use it. Obviously, neither of them have heard of it before.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

Maybe if we ignore the Spears family, they'll just go away.

The Spears family is like a terrible rash on the tip of your penis. You can try and ignore it all you want, but it's only going to get worse.