• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jamie Lynn Spears

Imhotep

Banned
Re: Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant!

um the age difference is not news. but i do hope he goes to jail. its only fair. if i were to fuck a 16 year old, id get butt plugged on a regular basis. and i just know the fellas would love to have his white ass. :glugglug:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

um the age difference is not news. but i do hope he goes to jail. its only fair. if i were to fuck a 16 year old, id get butt plugged on a regular basis. and i just know the fellas would love to have his white ass. :glugglug:

I don't keep up with a lot of celebrities. Especially ones that young that shouldn't be pregnant. So, it was news to me. ;)

He should go to jail fair is fair.

The boyfriend wont go to jail. I mean he didnt rape her. If they were to send every person who was dating/sleeping with a minor to jail i would say most 18/19/20/21 year old guys (and sometimes girls) would be in the clanger.

isn't the age of consent 16, in the states?

Judging by the dates mind you, it seems as though the guy may have just missed the boat for the big house, lol.

Is anyone really surprised about this? Actually it was only a matter of time until Jamie Lynn got into something. In this case it would seam that something actually got into her. Sometimes it doesn't matter how much money one has, they cannot change where they came from and you can see it when that is the case. To answer Max's question, I believe that the age of consent varies from state to state, however if I am not mistaken in the majority of states the age is 16.

isn't the age of consent 16, in the states?

Judging by the dates mind you, it seems as though the guy may have just missed the boat for the big house, lol.

It bounces around among states. If they were in Louisiana, it says 17, so... We'll so though.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

As for Nick, I thinking they should of pulled the plug on her show. She's fucked her image and thrown more shit on the Spears family pile. If her show was on Disney, they'd of pulled it before the papers hit the stands.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

The boyfriend wont go to jail. I mean he didnt rape her. If they were to send every person who was dating/sleeping with a minor to jail i would say most 18/19/20/21 year old guys (and sometimes girls) would be in the clanger.

If her mother was intelligent she could have him charged with statutory rape.

She's from Kentwood, Louisiana. So, the age of consent is seventeen. He should be going to jail. ;)

So, if the age of consent is sixteen in most states, I could legally marry or date a sixteen year old at any age?

Sounds about right to me. I mean they can drive a vehicle. Why not?

Maybe, I'd wait until she's seventeen. ;)

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

Your oldest daughter is a complete wreck that is the laughing stock of the country and your 16 year old daughter is pregnant. Merry Christmas Mrs. Spears!!! :wave2: